1 hour ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I've tried the "RaiderPetSkipGenericLinesKW" fix but it just says compiled script not found whichever way I try to use it

That's a keyword, not a console command, hence the error.  So I'll spell it out more clearly:

sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest  (find the boss ID, GangBossRef)

prid ID (make the boss the default target for the next command...)

addkeyword RaiderPetSkipGenericLinesKW

14 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Would be nice to have a list of places/bosses that work with this.

I certainly haven't tried it with every raider site on the map, but it's been tested w/ Corvega and Olivia AF station extensively, and I've tested it at least once at Camp Kendall, Monsignor Pizza, the small drug den near Bunker Hill.  I've seen reports of others at Backstreet Apparel, Beantown Brewery, the Federal ration stockpile.

Honestly, I think the main determinant is whether the boss has scripted scenes which trigger automatically.  Most don't.  Sounds like Bosco does.

32 minutes ago, stobor said:

I certainly haven't tried it with every raider site on the map, but it's been tested w/ Corvega and Olivia AF station extensively, and I've tested it at least once at Camp Kendall, Monsignor Pizza, the small drug den near Bunker Hill.  I've seen reports of others at Backstreet Apparel, Beantown Brewery, the Federal ration stockpile.

Honestly, I think the main determinant is whether the boss has scripted scenes which trigger automatically.  Most don't.  Sounds like Bosco does.

Haha, you just listed all the places i already clared ?

I just tried another place - East Boston Preparatory School - there should be boss Judge Zeller, but of course i dont have him there, because he probably appears only when you are given quest to kill him from Kessler at Bunker Hill.

58 minutes ago, stobor said:

That's a keyword, not a console command, hence the error.  So I'll spell it out more clearly:

sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest  (find the boss ID, GangBossRef)

prid ID (make the boss the default target for the next command...)

addkeyword RaiderPetSkipGenericLinesKW 

Thanks, sorry I'm a bit of a dumb dumb

That seems to have done the trick, got the duct tape quest and just got the lucky one as well so seems to be ok now ?

Most sites with quest-locked bosses also have generic alternate bosses, for when the quest isn't active or when the site eventually respawns.  Those should work too, as long as they're enabled at the point where I try to fill the alias (when you talk to the 1st raider on site).  Even tiny sites like the drug den just east of Bunker Hill usually have someone in LocRefType Boss.

You should probably avoid Saugus Ironworks though.  The boss there definitely has a scripted scene - at least if the relevant quest is running.

5 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I've played the then update quite a bit, gone to Corvega, had sex with the boss upwards of 10 times and hes neither told me to get any duct tape, find Lucky or do the new scenario that you've put in    :S

Any ideas? 

Check back a few posts to stobor's solution to attaching a keyword to the boss, to skip the generic speech... I had same issue and wouldn't advance... did as stobor said and it worked.  I had to do it a couple times to advance through jared and once with Lucky.

John

1 hour ago, stobor said:

Most sites with quest-locked bosses also have generic alternate bosses, for when the quest isn't active or when the site eventually respawns.  Those should work too, as long as they're enabled at the point where I try to fill the alias (when you talk to the 1st raider on site).  Even tiny sites like the drug den just east of Bunker Hill usually have someone in LocRefType Boss.

You should probably avoid Saugus Ironworks though.  The boss there definitely has a scripted scene - at least if the relevant quest is running.

Thanks for you patience.
I found one boss still in Andrew Station, so that one can be added to the list of compatible ones.

Most bosses work fine.
The places I've found Raider Pet not to work are..
Combat Zone
Museum of Freedom (before Out of time) Need to try it after.. guessing it wont work.
Saugus Ironworks (after Slag is gone there doesn't seem to be a generic boss)
D.B. Technical High School (Bosco and the raiders in the pool room are hostile)
Wreck of the USS Riptide (will mark a boss, but no boss dialogue. addkeyword prevents all further interaction with the boss.)

@stobor
I have noticed that once in a while the same ghoul at the Robotics Pioneer Park (under the picnic table) will be marked as the boss. Talking to the "real" boss works as expected.
Just an idea...
I think it would be kool if you and @EgoBallistic could team up and integrate the 2 mods. Lose a fight (with Raiders, Gunners, COA or Super Mutants), be collared and handcuffed, then have to "earn" your way out of the handcuffs so you can pickpocket/kill the boss holding your weapons & key.
It would also be nice to do something with your companions. Female could also be a slave, male held captive somewhere. Both of which you'd have to free..
I know.. lot of work! hehehe

24 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

I have noticed that once in a while the same ghoul at the Robotics Pioneer Park (under the picnic table) will be marked as the boss. Talking to the "real" boss works as expected.
Just an idea...
I think it would be kool if you and @EgoBallistic could team up and integrate the 2 mods. Lose a fight (with Raiders, Gunners, COA or Super Mutants), be collared and handcuffed, then have to "earn" your way out of the handcuffs so you can pickpocket/kill the boss holding your weapons & key.
It would also be nice to do something with your companions. Female could also be a slave, male held captive somewhere. Both of which you'd have to free..
I know.. lot of work! hehehe

I am planning to add a Raider Pet outcome to AAF Violate.  Stobor kindly provided example scripts to allow other mod authors to integrate with Raider Pet, and I believe I can make it work without requiring any changes to Raider Pet.

I just need to find some time to put it together...

8 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am planning to add a Raider Pet outcome to AAF Violate.  Stobor kindly provided example scripts to allow other mod authors to integrate with Raider Pet, and I believe I can make it work without requiring any changes to Raider Pet.

I just need to find some time to put it together...

That'll be AWESOME! :)
You get it working.. even a "test version".. I'll be a kid in a candy store! heheehehe
BTW.. been using Violate almost since release... LOVE the mod!!!

@stobor

Just to understand and confirm.

I was playing vanilla Conqueror over the weekend.  Thinking of how this could be integrated for the role play.

Doing Sturges quest only triggers the note from Jun?

Raiders Pet is not dependent in the sturges/note?  Quest is already running in background. 

How this works would dictate the setup if the independent cities conqueror builds for the raider takeover and makes sense that one would become a raider pet before joining the conqueror quest line as a raider. 

Some are making other questline packs for other factions but not fully implemented. 

@EgoBallistic.  Time is always short.  But kidnapping with violate with Raiders Pet. If stobor would expand his bad reputation aspect for karma like aspects.... maybe it's the reverse of karma with RSE.  Raider bounty hunters show up for not living up to the raider expectations...

thanks guys for your work and time in these mods.  I have been working on a skyrim build as I see stobor has good ideas over there....  lol.

fallout4 could have a longer life if mods were available like in skyrim.  And most ideas are already over there.  Time to implement is always short though. 

john

1 hour ago, stobor said:

That is correct.  The note is window-dressing, motivation - nothing more.

Thanks stobor.   I was playing this weekend and how to roleplay this.  Since conqueror sends you to many places and dealing with raiders, seemed to be a fit. As well as to what and how many independent cities there should be. 

Not exactly sure how the quests will work together if I an on a quest. and unarmed. Will find out though.

I did do a base conqueror setup as a base file and then installed aaf etc. Everything worked fine so I think.  Did not do raider pet install because well, haha, maybe something new was coming.  ;)

John

SUGGESTION:

When you go with Lucky to visit the other gang boss, he often gets into shootouts with anything on the way.

He seems to be capable or powerfull enough, that isn't the problem - two supermutants on the bridge didnt stand a chance, but he also started attacking the robots on that old ship (i had to use console commands to get him far enough away to break the fight).

I think the imporant robots are at least flagged as "protected", so he cannot kill them therefore: neverending fight, or if he can kill them, it will probably break their related quest.

So, maybe add him into the captive faction too, OR add him into a special faction that would be hostile only towards creatures and super mutants (so it wont break immersion too much by not fighting those).

@Roggvir Good suggestion, I'll look at that.  It's issues like this which are one of the major reasons why I didn't make that mini-quest a requirement.

I had to make Lucky fairly aggressive, or else he'd retreat behind cover and be totally ineffective.  In a few cases, he retreated himself right back into the Corvega factory - breaking the quest.

1 hour ago, chakkenblit said:

Probably not a bug but an oversight but while using the mod if you go to Federal Ration Stockpile and get collared outside, eventually when you are told to go inside to meet the raider boss (Red Tourette) you will explode if you stay inside the dungeon too long. 

You managed to spend 20 min. wandering in there, without the inhabitants accosting you even once?  Are they not in RaiderFaction?

3 hours ago, chakkenblit said:

Oh I just ran past most of them, but blew up about 5 seconds after fucking Red Tourette funnily enough.

I spent a couple hours in there.. was tweaking the dialogue, with no problem.
I did have a misfire in the Museum of Freedom about 2 minutes after making a raider smile. Think she sat on the remote. LOL

IF you have adjusted the game time to a higher rate, it can start effecting the real time timers.