Gibt es auch Deutschsprachige hier?

Hello

Does an animation come after a dialogue with a raider?

When I talk to a raider and give an answer, the raider just runs away and can't talk to him anymore

No quest but after Raider Dialog I got a collar but no clue what to do

Installed in Nexus Vortex

AAF mods
-AAF Beta 58
-AAF Basic Animation Theme

Devious Devices 2.0

And other mods

Sorry for Bad English Translate by Google

5 hours ago, Schranza21 said:

Gibt es auch Deutschsprachige hier?

Hello

Does an animation come after a dialogue with a raider?

When I talk to a raider and give an answer, the raider just runs away and can't talk to him anymore

No quest but after Raider Dialog I got a collar but no clue what to do

AAF mods
-AAF Beta 58

Devious Devices 2.0

And other mods

also für mich ist es bugged - evt warten auf einen späteren release, falls es einen gibt.

warum bugged: ich schaff es höchstens zum "meet the boss" und dann sense, nichts passiert weiter.

animationen nach dem dialog mit nem raider starten immer bei mir

welche animationspack hast du installiert? nur die AAF basic? oder auch die "required ones" von der mod-description?

@stobor Loving this mod.... a LOT... maybe a little too much. LOL
Anyway, every run I've had to addkeyword RaiderPetSkipGenericLinesKW  to Jared & lucky.
One time Lucky bugged out after meating the raider boss. All she wanted to do was roll around on the ground... didn't try to add the keyword again...

Another time, the raider boss got stuck in the applause animation and had to use setstage. Even tried manually firing the sex scene with AFF, finished and right back to clapping. Apparently he was really impressed. LOL

After returning from the meat & greet, Lucky said to visit the boss.. Jared offered a present, which ended up being whiskey. I have the piercings installed, but forgot to activate it the first time. Didn't do anything other than discover & activate the workbench at Sanctuary, then exited activated... yadya.
I did notice right after getting the note from Jun and running SV on the quest it showed Toxic Raider = 1 & lepiercings = 0.
=========

Just a suggestion.. might have already been mentioned.
When first entering a raider camp, it would be kool IF 1 or 2 raiders ran up, guns drawn, and collared the PC, then started the Raider Pet Orientation.

4 hours ago, johnwnorton said:

also für mich ist es bugged - evt warten auf einen späteren release, falls es einen gibt.

warum bugged: ich schaff es höchstens zum "meet the boss" und dann sense, nichts passiert weiter.

animationen nach dem dialog mit nem raider starten immer bei mir

welche animationspack hast du installiert? nur die AAF basic? oder auch die "required ones" von der mod-description?

ENG

Hello

From AAF only the 2 as mentioned above

I have never managed to install AFF with all animations

So I installed Four-Play that worked the first time

Look spoiler there are all installed sex actions and animations

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GER

Hallo

Von AAF nur die 2 wie oben erwähnt

Habe es nie geschafft AFF mit allen Animationen zu Installieren

Habe daher Four-Play Installiert das hat beim ersten mal funktioniert

Schau Spoiler da sind alle installierte Sex Aktionen und Animationen

Muss das auch installiert werden?

-----------------------------------------------

Does this have to be installed?

quest.JPG.d8abc768c24bb6a3f2d3ca6b9f9c50b7.JPG

Spoiler

image.png.9949c9fa5907f4f20146246f2a72b715.png

3 hours ago, Schranza21 said:

I have never managed to install AFF with all animations

That is not going to work.  AAF is required for this mod.  The example script is for modders only, not relevant to most users.

14 hours ago, Schranza21 said:

AAF mods
-AAF Beta 58

You need the AAF sex animation themes (vanilla/kinky/creature) from LoversLab as well.  And at least some of the animation packs themselves (Leito, SavageCabbage, AtomicLust, etc.).

6 hours ago, HarunaxTakashi said:

i cant seem to get it to work

That is not a useful bug report.  Details, please.  What did you try, what didn't work, what versions of dependent mods, etc.  Papyrus logs (as attachments, please, not a wall of text in the forum) might also be useful - depending on the nature of the problem.

52 minutes ago, stobor said:

That is not going to work.  AAF is required for this mod.  The example script is for modders only, not relevant to most users.

You need the AAF sex animation themes (vanilla/kinky/creature) from LoversLab as well.  And at least some of the animation packs themselves (Leito, SavageCabbage, AtomicLust, etc.).

That is not a useful bug report.  Details, please.  What did you try, what didn't work, what versions of dependent mods, etc.  Papyrus logs (as attachments, please, not a wall of text in the forum) might also be useful - depending on the nature of the problem.

Hello

Is this guide compatible with Raider Pet?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110138-aaf-for-beginners-step-by-step-on-hold/

@Schranza21

Just do this Load Order (overwrite as you install - NMM) …  see pics... then see file to extract to data/aaf directory - overwrite... 

Some of the crazy positions are off... but if you follow this install, AAF will work and rarely ever be disappointed... make sure you do the zip file extract after you are done installing... 

The position files are those I have collected in other threads... I showed the NMM load order of the files.. not the actual load order because you will not see some of these in the plugin load order as they don't have an esp or esl… 

Okay?  I have been running this installation since early December.

John

11 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

@Schranza21

Just do this Load Order (overwrite as you install - NMM) …  see pics... then see file to extract to data/aaf directory - overwrite... 

Some of the crazy positions are off... but if you follow this install, AAF will work and rarely ever be disappointed... make sure you do the zip file extract after you are done installing... 

The position files are those I have collected in other threads... I showed the NMM load order of the files.. not the actual load order because you will not see some of these in the plugin load order as they don't have an esp or esl… 

Okay?  I have been running this installation since early December.

John

Hello

I have already installed the guide and AAF works but unfortunately Raider Pet still does not work

After dialogue there is no animation the Raiders say what they want and go again

and still have no quest but the collar I get when I talk with a raider

Tranlate by Google

1 hour ago, Schranza21 said:

After dialogue there is no animation the Raiders say what they want and go again

Then I'll need to see a Papyrus log, ideally covering the period from first Raider dialogue to the first (failed) animation.

Just to confirm: you do have the AAF themes and at least some of the recommended animation packs, right?  Your earlier post didn't list any.

28 minutes ago, stobor said:

Then I'll need to see a Papyrus log, ideally covering the period from first Raider dialogue to the first (failed) animation.

Just to confirm: you do have the AAF themes and at least some of the recommended animation packs, right?  Your earlier post didn't list any.

Where do I find the protocol of Papyrus?

consoles command or file?

How EXACTLY does one start the quest properly?

I skimmed through all the 11 pages here, but i still have no clue what to do to make it work.

I put away all weapons and travel to Sanctuary where Jun doesn't do anything, because Corvega was already cleared,

but i see the following in the script log:

[RaiderPet] Maintenance function called
[RaiderPet] Devious Devices mod found
[RaiderPet] FPAttributes mod not found
[RaiderPet] Toxic Raider mod not found
[RaiderPet] LE piercings mod not found
[RaiderPet] ASIA mod not found

[RaiderPet] Player joined CaptiveFaction

But every raider i meet is still trying to kill me on sight - last time i tried Combat Zone, same thing.

Is this supposed to be working in some specific places only?

This seem to work for me whnever there's an update and I mess around with new things:

Load game

Fast travel to a settlement (even if you load into a settlement already)

Stash all weapons (or give them all to follower)

Fast travel to another settlement (probably not really needed, but whatever)

Now go out into the wild. Most enemies should not be hostile to you especially raiders, use VATS to check. Deathclaw and rad scorp might still want to kill you however.

34 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

If that happened, raiders (and most everything else) should no longer be hostile, unless you equipped another weapon between that point and encountering a raider.  And doing that would leave its own traces in the log.

I'd guess that the Combat Zone folks might have their own faction, or have scripted actions leading to hostilities, but for generic raiders there shouldn't be any problem.

Note: CaptiveFaction (and its relationships to raiders and others) is a standard part of the vanilla game, not something I added.  If another mod altered it, that could cause problems - but such a change would likely break every 'rescue a prisoner' quest in the game.

2 hours ago, Roggvir said:

How EXACTLY does one start the quest properly?

I skimmed through all the 11 pages here, but i still have no clue what to do to make it work.

Spoiler

I put away all weapons and travel to Sanctuary where Jun doesn't do anything, because Corvega was already cleared,

but i see the following in the script log:

[RaiderPet] Maintenance function called
[RaiderPet] Devious Devices mod found
[RaiderPet] FPAttributes mod not found
[RaiderPet] Toxic Raider mod not found
[RaiderPet] LE piercings mod not found
[RaiderPet] ASIA mod not found

But every raider i meet is still trying to kill me on sight - last time i tried Combat Zone, same thing.

Is this supposed to be working in some specific places only?

Looks like for some reason when i was trying different raiders in Commonwealth, player char was not in the Captive faction.

And when it finally was, i already moved to the Combat Zone, where it seems like there are some different raiders who do not respect the captive faction.
After i moved to Layton Towers it works.

Still one question: how do i find the one raider with special dialogue?
I think i spoke to all the raiders at the location, except one who is dead for unknown reason, but so far no special dialogue with any of them.

25 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Any ideas? 

'sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest', scroll up to find the 'nextMiniQuest' variable.  What's it say?

Are you getting any lines from the boss that you don't get from other raiders?  If not, then try adding keyword RaiderPetSkipGenericLinesKW  to him (find his ID, console 'prid ID', then the addkeyword command).  That will definitely stop the generic raider lines from stepping on his particular ones.

4 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Still one question: how do i find the one raider with special dialogue?
I think i spoke to all the raiders at the location, except one who is dead for unknown reason, but so far no special dialogue with any of them.

'sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest', check GangBossRef.  If that's not set, then Layton Towers hasn't got a boss that the alias-fill could recognize.  If it is set, then after a couple of encounters you should've gotten a tracking quest with the marker pointing to him.

Also see my previous comment, about a workaround for an intermittent problem where sometimes the generic raider dialogue steps on the boss-specific lines. But check that the location actually has a boss first.

Unlucky me. I finally made it to a place still having a raider boss, but when i get to him, he and his cronies start shooting.

It's Bosco in D.B. Technical High School  .

The whole building is swarming with raiders - all of them are fine and docile, right up until the point where you get close to the boss.

Would be nice to have a list of places/bosses that work with this.