19 minutes ago, JBpy said:

So, I could make an adjustment so that, if my character is cuffed and suffers an extreme debuff due to lack of food or water, they give her some dog food and dirty water so her condition is not so extreme?

Speaking of people editing scripts... the relevant function is 'GiveFix' in the script for RaiderPetDialogueQuest.  You'd have to find some 'magic' effect on the player to indicate starvation/dehydration, and change the script to give those items instead of drugs or alcohol if those effects were present.

In any event, I'll look into it for the next round of updates.  If you know of a particular effect or keyword to check, that'd be save me some digging.

For my game what I did was create an ESL override file for all wines and liquors to make them quench thirst. It's not technically realistic, but I found that I never ever used wine or liquor as it was next to useless, but by giving it some nutritional value (water), I started actually carrying it and using it.

In the Ingestible items category I added the keyword:  HC_SustenanceType_QuenchesThirst [KYWD:00000884]

Theoretically Raider Pet could do something like that, maybe give chems reduce hunger (not terribly unrealistic) and booze reduce thirst.

(It could also, theoretically, be an optional ESL in case there are those who don't want that, though I certainly like having value in it for gameplay.)

6 minutes ago, stobor said:

Speaking of people editing scripts... the relevant function is 'GiveFix' in the script for RaiderPetDialogueQuest.  You'd have to find some 'magic' effect on the player to indicate starvation/dehydration, and change the script to give those items instead of drugs or alcohol if those effects were present.

In any event, I'll look into it for the next round of updates.  If you know of a particular effect or keyword to check, that'd be save me some digging.

Thank you! I'll look for the names of those effects.

Hi,

I have a issue where f-dance-01hipshakestart wont load it get stuck at the load screen, so my question is where does this animation come from im having trouble figuring it out.

Thanks for any help. i ask you because it didnt happen till the Raider pet quest to go to rival gang boss

57 minutes ago, Mistress Jade said:

I have a issue where f-dance-01hipshakestart wont load it get stuck at the load screen, so my question is where does this animation come from im having trouble figuring it out. 

Savage Cabbage animation pack.  For future reference, you can figure this out for yourself, by searching the files in .../Data/AAF/ for mentions of this animation.

16 minutes ago, stobor said:

Savage Cabbage animation pack.  For future reference, you can figure this out for yourself, by searching the files in .../Data/AAF/ for mentions of this animation.

Thnx for the info, i did try and figure it out and failed so thanks

Hi, Stobor :) Still having a lot of fun with your mod. Thanks again for it. On a related note, do you mind if I ask a question about the mechanics of it? I wandered into a school thingy building with a ton of raiders in it, so I figured I'd try to let the Raider Pet questline play all the way through in it. The only raider I killed was the first one who captured me so I could get my stuff back.

Eventually, about a game day later, I noticed a quest in my log saying I could talk to the boss when I felt like it. But there was no marker, and when I used the "sqt" console command, that quest wasn't in the list.

So I methodically went around checking every raider in the building to see if they had a key, and none of them did.

What triggers the location of the boss? Is it possible I killed the boss by accident?

Eventually I gave up finding the boss and killed everyone and escaped the collar, but it'd be neat to see your questline play out again all the way.

If I remember correctly, Saugus Ironworks and D.B. Technical Highscool are not suitable for this mod because their bosses have different scripts. Combat Zone is another. I do not remember if there were any more.

Right, there are several locations that people have found unworkable due to the bosses having scripted responses (e.g. the scene that plays as soon as you enter the room where the Forged boss is) that nothing can override. 

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Eventually, about a game day later, I noticed a quest in my log saying I could talk to the boss when I felt like it.

That sounds like the marker for the Gone Dancing quest, maybe it got somehow left over from a prior captivity?  That would explain the lack of a quest marker, as the old boss is likely dead.

@Karna5 On the technical side: what governs the selection of the boss is a matter for the game's alias-fill mechanism.  If a location has a Boss reference (that is in RaiderFaction, and not currently disabled or dead), that's what will fill the alias.  Some minor locations don't have one.  Random outdoor encounters never do.

A bunch of locations have multiple alternate bosses (only one enabled at a time, depending on quest states), so I have to restrict this to cases where the Actor is currently enabled.  Otherwise, you wind up staring at the blank space where the Actor would spawn (their CreationKit location) and nobody to talk to.

Note, these are dynamic aliases, filled at the last possible moment (when a Raider captures you).  Not hard-coded in the Creation Kit.

No, you're right about that.  It should use 'Av18' pose for that.  But I'm going to guess that you don't have RealAnimatedPoses installed, and the script condition has a logic bug - so it's falling back on something "safe" because the flags tell it the pose mod is missing (script property 'hasPoses' is false).

The bug is that there are now two pose mods to be concerned about, and the logic doesn't take that into account ('hasSlavePoses' should be true in your game).

First, just wanted to say this is one of my favorite mods of all time and I've clocked a ton of hours just playing it over and over; thanks so much for your amazing work! It pairs very well with RSE, and I'm looking forward to seeing what integration RSE II CSA ends up adding for this. I'm especially excited to experience the super mutant update when you get around to that (and if RSE II FAP eventually happens, I can imagine some excellent integration opportunities around the "monster cock lover" perversion/affliction).

It seems like there's an opportunity to do something with the silver "PET" collar from:

(or any of the collars in there really), though I don't have any great ideas for how to go about squaring it with your rather central theme of the bomb collar (these don't really look explosive, after all)... maybe once you've proven yourself to the point where you're no longer a flight risk, the captors upgrade you to that (like once you're far enough along to able to carry unequipped weapons again)?

Oh, and as for the default piercing slot conflict between Toxic Raider and Lord Escobar's, I don't know if anyone's mentioned it already but the Toxic Raider extra downloads include an optional patch to switch its piercings to the headband slot... so that could be an alternative to avoid editing one of them directly.

3 hours ago, stobor said:

No, you're right about that.  It should use 'Av18' pose for that.  But I'm going to guess that you don't have RealAnimatedPoses installed, and the script condition has a logic bug - so it's falling back on something "safe" because the flags tell it the pose mod is missing (script property 'hasPoses' is false).

The bug is that there are now two pose mods to be concerned about, and the logic doesn't take that into account ('hasSlavePoses' should be true in your game).

Your guess is correct! I don't have Real Animated Poses installed... but I do have Slave and Model Poses, which has the Av18 animation.

<animation id="Av18">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="0100cdc0" id="Av18"/>
    </actor>
</animation>
1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Your guess is correct! I don't have Real Animated Poses installed... but I do have Slave and Model Poses, which has the Av18 animation. 

So you can either install Real Animated Poses (used in one or two spots), wait for me to fix the logic bug, or edit and recompile the script yourself. 

In the last case, that would be the script on RaiderPetDialogueQuest - search for 'hasPoses' in an 'if' condition (function AnimateSolo or something similar), and change it to '(hasPoses || hasSlavePoses)'.

Something else I've noticed is that after losing a fight and being collared, my weapons are no longer confiscated by the Raiders but seem to be deleted from the game.
I'm not sure if it's in the hand off from Violate (which is set to 0 equipment theft) or in Raider Pet.... or something else. Which is why I was hesitant to mention it. LOL

Hmm, I'd guess it's the handoff from Violate.  I haven't changed that part of Raider Pet in a while, so it should still move weapons (if any) from your inventory to the captor's inventory (or the boss, in case of DD keys).

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I'm not sure if it's in the hand off from Violate (which is set to 0 equipment theft) or in Raider Pet.... or something else. Which is why I was hesitant to mention it.

I noticed this too but I thought it was because the NPC's inventory was getting reset.  But no...

4 hours ago, stobor said:

Hmm, I'd guess it's the handoff from Violate.

It is the handoff from Violate.  The Raider in the dialogue scene ("You're the best fuck we've had in a while, ...") is supposed to get passed to the StakeClaim() call, but that alias gets cleared at the end of the dialogue scene so I am passing None to StakeClaim().  It's kind of amazing this works at all.  I'll fix this and put out a new update by tomorrow.

@EgoBallisticI just rolled back to version 0.90 of Violate (new run) and it worked fine. The Raider that had the "You're the best fuck" dialog had my weapons & cap (only had 1) in his inventory. And the Boss had my keys.

@stobor It was DD no death handling that was blocking the explosive collar from going off. DD really needs some love. ;)

9 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

@EgoBallisticI just rolled back to version 0.90 of Violate (new run) and it worked fine. The Raider that had the "You're the best fuck" dialog had my weapons & cap (only had 1) in his inventory. And the Boss had my keys.

@stobor It was DD no death handling that was blocking the explosive collar from going off. DD really needs some love. ;)

Don't think there is enough of us in Fallout 4 to justify Kimy spending time here, instead of Skyrim... I am actually surprised someone hasn't done a spunoff of Devious - such as the 20 or so other Devious mods that are available?  

Kimy might even let someone use the assets similarily… wouldn't a fully integrated system... be wonderful.  Might even attract more people to Fallout 4 - Sexlab and animations and not to mention about 10,000 different followers you can have... is way too entrapping lol ;)

Anyway, I haven't got to a boss yet so I can't report on 1.4 yet... but I intend to in the wee hours of tomorrow... but will wait till Ego updates so I can try out. 

All I can say, stobor, that this is still awesome and I look forward to the inclusion of Supermutants… there are so many ways to go with them... though, since SM needs the Milk of Human Kindness... and with Family Planning.. um (not saying Milk Economy).  Well, I am sure you will come up with something wonderful.

John