4 hours ago, stobor said:

Potentially, yes.  But I'm quite ruthless about cutting mods from my load order if they cause Papyrus stack dumps or other performance issues, and I still get the BloodLust event failing to trigger for non-obvious reasons from time to time.  So I don't think that's the issue in these cases.

Yeah, didn't mean you. LOL
Over a year of being one of the alpha testers for Sim Settlements I found waaaay to many folks expect the game to run perfectly fine on a system with minimum required specs and 180 mods. LOL!

Hi Stobor, your mod is great! Congratulations!! At the moment I'm testing it on my character. When the collar timer reaches 0, my character only dies. No explosion or fire. Should it explode? I have read some players here that it explodes. Is any mod or animation necessary to make it happens? My character is on level 1000 more or less. I used the cheatroom holotape to upload it, because I played in survival mode. Can the high level of the character be a problem on this, or some perk? Sorry for my bad English...
1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

Just testet the mod........looks good but i get no collar .....im playing with an older version of DeviousDevices so ....is that the problem?

Very likely, yes.  Though even the current version has a bug which will (rarely) cause the collar to fail to equip properly (it'll be in inventory, but not show on the actor; manually equipping it should fix the glitch).

On 6/29/2019 at 1:15 AM, izzyknows said:

I swapped out the original slave collar nif with one from People Collars. Looks pretty fitting. ;)

Out of curiosity, how would one go about doing that? xEdit the ESP file? I'm tempted to do the same but swap it for the silver "PET" collar from IKK.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Out of curiosity, how would one go about doing that? xEdit the ESP file? I'm tempted to do the same but swap it for the silver "PET" collar from IKK.

Just replace the nif in Data\meshes\DixiePig\slaveCollarData\meshes\SlaveCollar.nif

Rename the PET collar nif to SlaveCollar.nif.... done.

I renamed the original SlaveCollar.nif to SalveCollarORG.nif so I could swap back if needed.

Since there's no Body Slide or morphs attached to the collar... it's just a simple copy/paste.. rename. :)

19 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Just replace the nif in Data\meshes\DixiePig\slaveCollarData\meshes\SlaveCollar.nif

Rename the PET collar nif to SlaveCollar.nif.... done.

I renamed the original SlaveCollar.nif to SalveCollarORG.nif so I could swap back if needed.

Since there's no Body Slide or morphs attached to the collar... it's just a simple copy/paste.. rename. :)

I was mostly stuck on figuring out I needed to use BAE to open the BA2 archive they were bundled in... working great now that I've spent some time getting familiar with it. Thanks!

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I was mostly stuck on figuring out I needed to use BAE to open the BA2 archive they were bundled in... working great now that I've spent some time getting familiar with it. Thanks!

HA! I forgot KK was packed! Glad ya got it sorted.. and learned a little something new. :)

On 7/10/2019 at 5:46 PM, stobor said:

Very likely, yes.  Though even the current version has a bug which will (rarely) cause the collar to fail to equip properly (it'll be in inventory, but not show on the actor; manually equipping it should fix the glitch).

Oh  i found that im playing with version 2.0 the newest version of Devious Devices so hm i get the bleeb from the collar the same with the tabe gag i get the gagged dialog and sound but no gag. I have been playing this through 2 times no collar or gag in inventory either...

On 7/12/2019 at 5:36 AM, vaultbait said:

Could you share it ? (the collar i meen)

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

Could you share it ? (the collar i meen)

Oh, yep, it's this set:

I simply extracted the main BA2 file from that RAR and then browsed its contents with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78 and extracted the NIF I wanted from its meshes (in this case, the silver one which says "PET" seemed most appropriate). I use Vortex to manage my mod load, so I told it to open the file manager at its reference copy of Devious Devices and as @izzyknows suggested I overwrote the existing Data\meshes\DixiePig\slaveCollar.nif with the desired file (this way Vortex will always link the replaced file on deployment, at least until the next time I need to upgrade DeviousDevices... I suppose I could try to work out how to make a patch mod to do it instead but, that's still slightly beyond my present skillset and available time).

It doesn't particularly look explosive, but I'm willing to suspend a little more disbelief there.

2 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Oh  i found that im playing with version 2.0 the newest version of Devious Devices so hm i get the bleeb from the collar the same with the tabe gag i get the gagged dialog and sound but no gag. I have been playing this through 2 times no collar or gag in inventory either...

Then I'd guess that there's something messed up in your DD installation, because absolutely nobody else has reported a problem where the items fail to even appear in inventory.  The mod clearly detected your DD install, or it wouldn't have even tried to use a gag... but it evidently failed to find the item in question when it came time to actually equip it.

Can you add a tape gag to your inventory via console, and try to equip it?  Does that work?

Hi,

Love the mod, it adds a super fun roleplay option to fallout! 

So fun thing happened today! I have a female Minuteman General Character and had not played this save since installing Raider Pet, so when i load that save im in Sanctuary, but have old guns mission to do so as soon as save loads i go and fast travel to the Castle and as soon as i load in there, who do i find standing there, but Jun with the note from the raiders LMAO, he followed me there to give me that note. I had a good laugh at that! 

Thanks for the Mod, I do love it!

10 hours ago, Konata Inoue said:

I'm willing to add more words and even an explosive device mesh to Kinky Kollars. Just remember I can't really do the explosive script, as I'm mostly art / aesthetics.

No need for any scripting; this mod already does that part (even if the collar's left entirely to the imagination of the player).  I think some players are just looking for a different aesthetic than the crude raider collar from Devious Devices.

23 hours ago, stobor said:

Then I'd guess that there's something messed up in your DD installation, because absolutely nobody else has reported a problem where the items fail to even appear in inventory.  The mod clearly detected your DD install, or it wouldn't have even tried to use a gag... but it evidently failed to find the item in question when it came time to actually equip it.

Can you add a tape gag to your inventory via console, and try to equip it?  Does that work?

I did a reinstall of DD and i get both collar and tape gag....yes

Another thing is when you talk to Lucky in the cellar (tight space there)  and he fucks you  can it be in inaccesable area you cannot come out from, had to reload 2 times and ended up with using prostitute "follow me" to an more open area. ups

You suggest the pose mod from nexus and i installed in hope of seeing it in action "down on your knees" etc is that supposed to happen or?

There are a foursome felatio animation very good one but all my guys are flacid, it seem that some animation have this problem in my game Is there a way to correct this?

Thanx

2 hours ago, stobor said:

@Mistress Jade Jun really shouldn't be able to follow you like that (not since about v1_1, as I recall), but maybe fast-travel is an exception to the restrictions I put on his AI behavior.  Let me know if he becomes a pest.

Glad you're enjoying the mod.  ?

more than likely he had already approached me and i just wasnt paying attention so when i fast traveled he got dragged along! lol. he totally went back to Sanctuary and hasnt done anything else, is why i thought it was funny. Anyways thanks for listening! 

6 hours ago, stobor said:

No need for any scripting; this mod already does that part (even if the collar's left entirely to the imagination of the player).  I think some players are just looking for a different aesthetic than the crude raider collar from Devious Devices.

Thanks for the offer @Konata Inoue! Pretty much entirely this as @stobor says. Something that looks like a bomb collar and says "pet" on it somehow would be a really great accompaniment to the Raider Pet mod, though in my case I merely switched out the NIF with yours after the bomb was deactivated since continuing to wear the collar lets me come and go freely from the raider camp at that point but I still prefer the look over the raideresque DD "makeshift slave collar" RP relies on (and that "pet" label is too perfect of a reference to pass up, even if the connection between the two mods was unintended).

4 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

There are a foursome fellatio animation very good one but all my guys are flaccid, it seem that some animation have this problem in my game Is there a way to correct this?

That is a problem with some combo of animation/body/skeleton (not this mod).  Most of those foursomes are from the SavageCabbage pack, IIRC.  I don't think that animation pack has anything body-specific (though I'm not an animation expert by any means), so I'd guess that your issue is more with the skeleton and body NIFs.

You could perhaps find help with those issues on the board for your male body model (BT2?  I'm guessing).