8 minutes ago, stobor said:

Yes.  It worked for me, no idea why it wouldn't for you.  You might also be able to find it manually, scrolling through the dialogue topics under that same quest (I think it's fairly near the top, need to expand the tree a bit to see the details).

I think I've found it, but on my side, the FormID is C5001EE1. The current value for Reset Hours is 11.002198. So if I want to change it to 5 hours, I should just give it the value of 5?

20 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I think I've found it, but on my side, the FormID is C5001EE1. The current value for Reset Hours is 11.002198. So if I want to change it to 5 hours, I should just give it the value of 5?

Yes. I just changed it to 1 for testing. 

But the one you should look for is the ID Stobor told you: 02001EE1

2 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Yes. I just changed it to 1 for testing. 

But the one you should look for is the ID Stobor told you: 02001EE1

02001EE1 doesn't exist on my end, though. For example, the FormId for RaiderPetDialogueQuest under the heading Quest is C5000F99. For you, is it 02000F99? Every FormID of this mod begins with C50.

4 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

02001EE1 doesn't exist on my end, though. For example, the FormId for RaiderPetDialogueQuest under the heading Quest is C5000F99. For you, is it 02000F99? Every FormID of this mod begins with C50.

Well, if it contains the dialogue you are looking for, then you are on the right track. You can adjust it to 0.5 even, to test it, then put it as you like.

The 1st two digits of the FormID depend on your load order.  When I'm editing a mod in FO4, I only ever load that mod and its ESM dependencies (hence the '02' prefix: Fallout, AAF, and RaiderPet).  It sounds like @Tanglin loaded a full load order. 

That'll work too, but it makes the whole editing process more cumbersome, because you're loading a bunch of unrelated stuff.

1 hour ago, stobor said:

The 1st two digits of the FormID depend on your load order.  When I'm editing a mod in FO4, I only ever load that mod and its ESM dependencies (hence the '02' prefix: Fallout, AAF, and RaiderPet).  It sounds like @Tanglin loaded a full load order. 

That'll work too, but it makes the whole editing process more cumbersome, because you're loading a bunch of unrelated stuff.

Oh right, I could uncheck all the other mods. I like having a full load order as this will tell me if anything conflicts with another mod.

New version v1_4 posted, with updates for latest AAF, enhancements, and bug fixes.  Support for Real Handcuffs, silent voice files for cleaner dialogue handling, a few new scenes, and more.  See the change log for full details.  This should NOT require a clean save.

There are packaging changes for the sake of the silent voice sound files: sound files and the compiled scripts are now bundled into a BA2 archive.  After installing, you should no longer have any loose scripts for Raider Pet (if you do, strange things may happen).  Script source files, translation strings, and AAF XML files are still provided as loose files; they're safer and more convenient to patch in that form.

@stobor  Inoue's Kinky Kollars from non adult LL.  Please take a look.  Maybe for a phase two or an extended run dialogue option :P  I have yet to grab one, nor have I viewed it in FO4Edit, but I ASSUME that it uses the same armor slot as the current collar.   

Maybe the more you please the higher your rank ;) 

@Divinemight99

Let's see...  the release notice says no clean save... the change log says no clean save.  Hmm. 

More seriously, it depends on what other mods you have that might be out of date.  You won't need a clean save for this mod, but you might for some of the dependencies (optional or otherwise).

If your AAF is already up-to-date and running properly, then you probably have nothing to worry about.  If you're currently on a much older version, you'll probably want a new game just on general principles, because you're going to be upgrading a bunch of stuff to get current.

I would suggest adding an option to use something else instead of that tape gag (maybe a DD panel gag?).

Reason being: depending on the charater's face, the tape gag can look weird and have clipping or look like it's floating in front of the mouth.

I realize that replacing it with anything else will make it inconsistent in retrospect with having to find that tape first (eg. why the fuck was i required to find a tape when at the end they put a leather panel gag on my face), but i'd still rather have that than the tape gag.

How about adding an MCM option, where you can choose from several DD gags available? (with the tape gag being the default).

Honestly, my bigger problem with the tape gag is the mirror finish.  Duct tape isn't generally that shiny.  I haven't seen much clipping/floating, but I'll take your word for it.

The tape has a couple of advantages for immersion (readily available materials, reasonably easy to get out of - if your hands are free), in the context of a half-joking minor humiliation.  Note that the raiders don't object to you removing it.

One of the heavy-duty gags would fit better in a different situation entirely - like as punishment for some infraction, to be removed only after you've demonstrated your obedience to their satisfaction.  Struggling out would be much harder, and might draw the same penalties as removing the collar.

Which is to say, I'm more inclined towards using both than providing a toggle.

8 minutes ago, stobor said:

Which is to say, I'm more inclined towards using both than providing a toggle.

How about we rephrase that as "I'm more inclined towards using both AND providing a toggle (or options to choose from)."

(if you dont like replacing the tape gag, simply dont, but let's not deny that option to those who might want it).

Its not a big deal, and of course its up to you, but i just wanted to say... options are a good thing - ppl who want them will use them, and ppl who dont want them can simply ignore them.

Ah ... this update came too late to save Jared ... poor fool got poisoned. Nora went to pay the brave and hardworking Diamond City guards a visit at their headquarters. Those guys have got some pent up frustration. Thanks for the update! I'm still on 73 beta, so I got in just barely.

If the 1.4 update has compiled scripts packaged in the BA2, won't compiled scripts from previous versions run instead of the ones in the BA2 for players having updated the mod?

If so, it would be a good idea to point it in the instructions, along the list of compiled scripts needed to be deleted.

4 hours ago, P_dante said:

If the 1.4 update has compiled scripts packaged in the BA2, won't compiled scripts from previous versions run instead of the ones in the BA2 for players having updated the mod?

If so, it would be a good idea to point it in the instructions, along the list of compiled scripts needed to be deleted.

What instructions? LOL

Loose scripts override packed. I had to manually delete the the Scripts/RaiderPet folder cause I maaay have tweaked a script or 3. hehehe
But letting folks know there shouldn't be any scripts BUT the Source is a good idea. Not that anyone reads it..

Thank you for your disinterested and excellent work. The world is a better place to live now that I can leave Jared alive ...

I have a question. I understand that, through a script, the raiders notice that the character has a debuff for drugs or alcohol, and therefore the sequence of offering a fix starts. So, I could make an adjustment so that, if my character is cuffed and suffers an extreme debuff due to lack of food or water, they give her some dog food and dirty water so her condition is not so extreme? Unfortunately, I suffer an addiction that forces me to play in survival mode. :grimace:

6 hours ago, P_dante said:

You mean like I did in the release announcement post above?  That nobody evidently reads?

The list of loose scripts (*.pex) to be deleted is easy: all of 'em.  The whole Raider Pet folder.  But if you have a working mod manager (and don't keep two different versions installed for some bizarre reason) the issue won't arise. 

The one legit exception are the folks who recompile the scripts to suit themselves - and they always need to rebuild after an update anyway.  I'm going to assume that they know what they're doing.