2 hours ago, cynnabuns said:

Maybe I don't understand how to install this mod? I have tried everything, installed the requirements took off all my weapons even clothing even got rid of my followers. But raiders still attack me on site. I don't understand what I did wrong. The game runs fine but this mod just will not work for me. What do I do? Is it a specific raider camp or ANY raider camp? Do I just drop the contents into the Fallout 4 Data folder? Sorry...manual modding is new to me I usually just use NMM. Is it required I get the note from Jun first? If so he never gives it to me. Ever.

Nine times out of ten, you didn't install F4SE or AAF  correctly. When you're in the game, open up the console and type 

getf4seversion

What does it say?

If it gives you the version as the answer, test if you've got AAF installed properly by pressing the Home key and following the instructions there.

Hello all, I managed to come to the point where lucky got killed by raiders, can i still poison jared and take the key to escape? Or are there any ways for escaping? I have found some rat poison but couldnt find an option to mix it in a cooking pot. Also are there any other ways of taking the key? It seems like %0 chance whenever i check, even after sex.

At that point, Jared should've disabled the time-bomb, even if Lucky hadn't already done so.  So you're free to come and go.  If you're still hearing periodic beeps from the collar, then something's gone wrong.

Poisoning should still work; you don't need to mix anything (no recipe), it is sufficient to simply activate a cooking station or chemistry station.  You can check in console ('sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest', scroll through looking for 'hasPoison') to verify that it worked, if you missed the notification.  There's a cooking station on the overpass facing the Corvega plant, if you're having trouble finding one.

Jared's health is high enough it probably takes 2 doses of poison to kill him.  There's also the chance to use the robot on factory floor to kill him (better odds if his health is already diminshed, of course).

The DD keys have their value set extremely high, which is why they're practically impossible to pickpocket.

Is there any way to manually trigger the next event?

I managed to get the quest started by walking into a (random?) Raider base, Revere Beach Station; it's having a named boss though (base ID 6AAAC, she's listed as GangBossRef). They collared and cuffed me, and I already went to a rivaling gang, danced for "the boys" and was belled - but now, nothing happens anymore.

The raiders still raid, ah, rape me, but the boss won't talk to me. Lucky got killed after visiting the other gang, does that matter? I resurrected him though, and he's listed as GangHenchmanRef, but won't talk to me either. I added RaiderPetSkipGenericLikesKW to both of them, to no avail. Restarted the game, too. Any ideas on what I could do?

Last resort would be to cheat the key and kill them all (as I would after the missing couple quests, anyways), but I'd really like to see the rest of the mission, too.

If you want me to post anything, just tell me, I just don't assume eg the Papyrus Log would be helpful at this time.

/edit: findDuctTape, hasPoison and hasUsedPoison are all true, if that makes a difference...?

I'm pretty sure that Lucky getting killed would've ended his subsidiary quest, and resurrecting him via console wouldn't start it up again.  You could check the quest stage ('sqv RaiderPetGetLucky' if I remember right), but restarting it isn't likely to work reliably.

Resurrecting an NPC doesn't reset their scripts. aka.. they be permanently broke.

Best to just escape and get collared another Raider Camp.

You can also kill all the raiders and then force a cell reset. Although, it will mess with some quests.. so I've heard... but never noticed it myself.

So, I got the Lucky quest to work. When he died, the stage was set to 210; I reset it to 10, which made me speak to him and advanced to 20, but then stopped. After manually setting it to 30, it worked till the end.

I could never figure out how to start the rest of the miniquests from the boss, though. At some point, she just didn't talk to me anymore.

As the Raider who took my gear vanished somewhen during my imprisonment (may have been my fault), I just reloaded an earlier savegame and went on with my other ramblings. I might try the pet quest line lateron again, though, it was fun :)

So not sure what im doing wrong.  Initial quest works fine.  Got note from Jun, dropped off all my weapons and went to Corvega and got collared.  Went through the entire plant and never saw a raider Boss or anything.  Talking to raiders only resulted in them using me.  No indication of Lucky being around.  Can't find anyone with my collar key either (tried backtracking to the raider who collared me initially and nothing on them via pickpocketing and now been going back through and checking each raider via pickpocket to see who the mod determined to be "boss".  I had previously cleared Corvega prior to installing the mod so Jared is long dead if that matters.

8 minutes ago, Skitz470 said:

So not sure what im doing wrong.  Initial quest works fine.  Got note from Jun, dropped off all my weapons and went to Corvega and got collared.  Went through the entire plant and never saw a raider Boss or anything.  Talking to raiders only resulted in them using me.  No indication of Lucky being around.  Can't find anyone with my collar key either (tried backtracking to the raider who collared me initially and nothing on them via pickpocketing and now been going back through and checking each raider via pickpocket to see who the mod determined to be "boss".  I had previously cleared Corvega prior to installing the mod so Jared is long dead if that matters.

The boss is located on the "final" room where you initially killed jared , he should be standing next to the donjon's loot chest

16 minutes ago, Benjou1 said:

The boss is located on the "final" room where you initially killed jared , he should be standing next to the donjon's loot chest

I figured that, but nope...was a Raider Scum nearby i tried talking to but they just used me and no key on them.  Also, just went through and cleared the place of raiders and none of them dropped any keys =/

12 minutes ago, Skitz470 said:

I figured that, but nope...was a Raider Scum nearby i tried talking to but they just used me and no key on them.

I my game the boss is still named as a common raider (I also cleared Corvega before using RP), be sure to talk to every raiders in this final room especially those on top of the metal balcony thing. And if there is no key you probably don't use Devious Device.

quote from the first post :

"If you don't have Devious Devices loaded, you'll have to use your imagination for the collar, and there won't be any keys to find."

I'm experiencing a pretty nasty glitch where my collar will just... Go off at a random time, but it will only chunk out half of my health and set me on fire. Then, it leaves me to walk around with most of my skeleton glitching through my body... It's not exactly game-breaking, but it's definitely immersion-breaking and more than a little bit disgusting. Help?

I've managed to get enslaved by some raiders however most of them do nothing and have nothing to say. Occasionally I will get the odd sexist comment about where I belong or something along those lines however nothing ever comes of it. I have sex with the raider that collars me and that's the end of it.

Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Edit: It appears to work fine if I choose the "Mumbles yes" option this will almost always lead to sex with the raider in question. However there is no sign of Lucky of the Boss raider?

I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for this mod. I've done two raider camps now (thicket excavations and Massachusetts State House), and it's great fun leaving all my stuff in Sanctuary and then working my way through the raider compounds talking to and then killing one at a time stealthily until I find the one with the key. I happen to have already been on a no-weapons, no-armor, no stimpaks survival playthrough, so these quests work perfectly. It's also fun looting food and water as I go so that between the ticking time bomb of the collar, the nutrient needs and trying not to be spotted when killing, this mod does a great job of keeping the tension.

I've never figured out how to get the boss to let me free voluntarily, but maybe I didn't talk to the bosses enough times before killing them *Laughs*

Thanks again :)

2 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I've never figured out how to get the boss to let me free voluntarily, but maybe I didn't talk to the bosses enough times before killing them *Laughs*

After everyone turns on Lucky and kills him/her, the Boss leaves the collar deactivated... so... you're free. Plus if you keep wearing the collar you can go kill stuff then just unequip your current weapon and still safely visit your original captors.

Hi, Stobor.

This is to give some feedback on what worked and didn't with my playthrough using this mod. It's been great, but I hit a wall I can't get through, and I figured I'd mention this in case you have a way to get around it before I give up. I know a lot of the issues are probably not related to this mod, but as they affect this mod I figured you may want to know anyway.

This first time I installed this mod a while back I'd left Preston and his crew in the museum because I didn't want to trigger Preson's radial quests. As this mod depends on talking to Jun, I couldn't get any quest triggers for it, and I gave up and uninstalled it.

As time passed I really wanted to try this, so I caved in and let Preston and the team leave the museum, and I installed this mod. Game weeks went by, and Jun never triggered any quests for me. Just in case I talked to him several times and checked my inventory for notes and checked the quest logs, but I got no quest to start this.

So instead I put everything into the Sanctuary workshop and went out looking for places with raiders, and this worked very well. Each area (thicket excavations, raider buildings, etc.) triggered them capturing and collaring my character. And I went through the process of killing the raiders until I found the one with the key. This was fun, but I didn't see anything about Lucky or anything like that.

Eventually I hit a raider camp near the Corvega plant (I forgot the name), and I got captured and escaped it fine. Then, on the same game session, I ran into the corvega plant, and that was bugged as heck and wouldn't let me talk to anyone, perhaps because I had a collar in my inventory from the previous raider building.

So I went back to Sanctuary, put all my stuff and the collar in the workshop, restarted the game and went to Corvega. This time it worked fine. They collared my character, and aside from the first raider I killed to get my 32 thousand gold back, I tried not to kill anyone to see if I could follow the questline as far as possible.

Eventually I ran into a couple of named raiders (Jared and Bruiser). After a really long time I also met somebody called Lucky. Eventually Lucky asked me to follow her, and I went with her to an enemy raider building.

Here I ran into my first major bug. I got a black screen with the vault symbol on the bottom right, and it went on for minutes. I heard people clapping, talking and doing drugs around me, but I could not move.

However, I had a menu, and after trying things (like player.moveto player, which just made things worse), I loaded a previous save and tried again.

Side note: I'm playing on Survival which doesn't normally have manual saves. But fortunately I have a mod to enable console and frequently use the "save bad" or "save war" or whatnot commands to create saves as I go. So fortunately I had a save from right before the bug. Without that I could have been reverted an hour or two or more.

Anyway, on the next reload I got the black screen, but this time after a few minutes I could see people around me. One was clapping, one was pacing, and Lucky was doing drugs. But nothing ever happened. I even went and cooked a meal in real life and waited, but nothing happened.

So I reloaded again, and the third time the guy who had been clapping before did something, and they had a rape scene followed by telling me I should find Lucky and leave. So I finally got past that portion.

Outside Lucky wouldn't follow me, though. She got caught in a fight with somebody and kept chasing them, so eventually I had to reload a previous save and get her past all the people she wanted to fight.

Once I was back at Corvega things seemed to progress again, and I finally reached a stage where the bomb was diffused on my collar. It took around five times to hit that because I kept dying and didn't know why, but eventually I figured it out. Again, I'm lucky I had a manual save or would have lost a ton of work.

Now that the collar was diffused, it told me to talk to Jared, which I did, and I picked the #2 option in the dialogue which ended up giving me that same black screen with vault symbol. I could hear people, but it was black. I waited a long, long time in real life and finally got a screen show up where a crowd was watching me clapping, and my character and Jared were just standing there. I cooked a meal and came back, and still they were clapping with no progress.

I waited three full game days, and nothing progressed.

So I reloaded, and hit option #2, and ran into the same issue. This happened several times, but I figured out by experimentation that it was thinking I was to be dancing for the crowd. Some kind of Twerk animation showed on AAF if I hit the home key, but it didn't do anything. I could have it change animations, but I'd just stand there. If I hit the END key, it would say the animation was exiting, but it never exited. I wanted more than ten minutes real life, and it never exited. I waited several days in-game, and it never exited.

So I reloaded and learned to avoid the #1 and #2 answers to Jared at all costs because it would hit that stuck dance quest that never exited.

Then I went around and stealthily killed every single raider in Corvega except for Jared to see if it was stuck on the spectators (maybe a conflict between shenannigens and this mod), but that didn't help. The #2 option even with just Jared and my character would stuck forever waiting for a dance quest to finish which never even starts.

Eventually Jared put tape on my character's mouth, and at first if I kept trying to talk to Jared he'd understand.

The third time I had tape put on, though, I removed it. And Jared stopped talking to me. He'd never talk again unless I put the tape back on, but if I put the tape back on he would just tell me he can't understand and have me try again.

Right now I've tried no less than 25 times to talk to him with tape on, and it's getting extremely boring waiting for the conversation to let me try again and having him not understand me.

Several times I removed the tape, and he won't talk to me. If I put the tape back on, he won't understand me.

I'm stuck now. I can remove the tape and kill him, or I can figure out a way to fix him so he'll talk to me without the tape.

I'd like to keep your quest active, but right now because of the tape gag it's completely broken.

I love the mod, but it's stuck on the tape gag. Thanks :)

7 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Here I ran into my first major bug. I got a black screen with the vault symbol on the bottom right, and it went on for minutes. I heard people clapping, talking and doing drugs around me, but I could not move.

Haven't seen any other reports of similar symptoms, so I can only hazard a guess.  You might not have the mod (Real Animated Poses, IIRC) with the dance animations, or something about the dance animations is badly broken in your install.

Lucky getting caught in an unending fight is primarily a risk w/ other Protected NPCs.  Normally, there aren't many of those around, but with mods...

7 hours ago, Karna5 said:

This first time I installed this mod a while back I'd left Preston and his crew in the museum because I didn't want to trigger Preston's radial quests. As this mod depends on talking to Jun, I couldn't get any quest triggers for it, and I gave up and uninstalled it.

First, Jun's interaction does not start the quest; it's entirely optional.  Second, this part of the quest is freeform, with no quest markers appearing in the UI.  I only use quest objectives during captivity, e.g. when you need to find specific NPCs in a crowded camp.

Hi, Stobor. I do have Real Animated Poses, but are you sure that's the mod with the dance it's trying to do? I don't recall RAP having a dance.

Also, is it safe to kill Jared? Would the next raider camp start up the mission from scratch if I do that, or is Corvega the only full questline?