21 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

Hi, Stobor. I do have Real Animated Poses, but are you sure that's the mod with the dance it's trying to do? I don't recall RAP having a dance.

No, you're right.  I went back and checked, and the animation just calls for anything w/ one actor and the "Dancing" tag.  Generally the SavageCabbage pack, though there might be a few more now.

Do you have the AAF Overlays patch installed?  Because I've seen reports of that causing AAF to hang on certain animations (due to the patch no longer being compatible w/ latest AAF).  Maybe that's what you're hitting?

25 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

Also, is it safe to kill Jared? Would the next raider camp start up the mission from scratch if I do that, or is Corvega the only full questline?

Yes, it's safe to kill Jared.  The full questline is available in any camp that has a boss (though it doesn't work in locations where the boss has scripted scenes hardwired, e.g. the Forged).  Of course, it may seem strange to meet a different 'Lucky' each time, but hey - Raiders aren't known for originality.

9 hours ago, stobor said:

No, you're right.  I went back and checked, and the animation just calls for anything w/ one actor and the "Dancing" tag.  Generally the SavageCabbage pack, though there might be a few more now.

Do you have the AAF Overlays patch installed?  Because I've seen reports of that causing AAF to hang on certain animations (due to the patch no longer being compatible w/ latest AAF).  Maybe that's what you're hitting?

Yes, it's safe to kill Jared.  The full questline is available in any camp that has a boss (though it doesn't work in locations where the boss has scripted scenes hardwired, e.g. the Forged).  Of course, it may seem strange to meet a different 'Lucky' each time, but hey - Raiders aren't known for originality.

Ah, that explains it, then. I had to uninstall Savage Cabbage and the CumNwealth patches and the overlays because they were causing instability and compatibility problems with some of the newer stuff.

I guess I'll have to find a way to carefully reintegrate at least parts of all that in the game. Thanks :)

Also thanks for the information it's okay to kill Jared *Laughs* He's got it coming!!!! Hahaha

To be clear: you need SavageCabbage animation pack, but *not* the Overlay patches (which are indeed suspects in lots of weird instability).  I had a few hung animations a while back, and removing the Overlay patches seems to have cured them (so far) - but they may not be the only source of outdated/incompatible patches.

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Sometimes, after clearing an area, my character would be aroused. Is there a way, through console commands, to increase the chance of that happening?

Not from console, the relevant property is 'const'.  But it is trivial to edit it in the CK, if you are so inclined.  The property is 'BloodLustChance' on the script for RaiderPetDialogueQuest, currently set to 50 (i.e. 50% chance).

hey somebody can help me ?

wen I go to corvega raider attack me. but I have jun lun note and, this note say me to go at corvega without wepon (and I don't have anything). maybe it a conflit with alternat start... somebody can help me ?

@goodies: See the troubleshooting section in the original post?  Read it.  Use the console commands indicated there (esp. the one for ForceDisarm).  If that doesn't solve your problem, then generate a Papyrus log file with the verbose log settings in that original post (google if you don't know how), and attach it to a forum post.

(Do NOT cut and paste log files here, nobody wants to read a wall of text).

5 hours ago, stobor said:

Not from console, the relevant property is 'const'.  But it is trivial to edit it in the CK, if you are so inclined.  The property is 'BloodLustChance' on the script for RaiderPetDialogueQuest, currently set to 50 (i.e. 50% chance).

Would the console command

set BloodLustChance to 100

make it 100%?

29 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Would the console command

set BloodLustChance to 100

make it 100%?

No.

the 'Const' in a script means it will stay at that value, and can't be changed from it.

Removing the 'Const' setting on the property can also have unintended consequences, depending on what the mods' doing and how other mods interact with it.

Hence Stobor mentioning to change it in the CK.

Right.  Also, it's a quest script property (not a global), so the console command would be 'setpqv' (set papyrus quest variable) instead of just 'set':

setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest BloodLustChance_var 100

But since it's a 'const' (constant) property that won't work anyway.  You could also edit the setting with FO4Edit, if you don't want to fiddle with the CreationKit.  That's freely available without any need to sign up with Bethesda.

Side note: one big advantage of 'const' properties is that they don't get stored in your save game, so they never leave orphaned references behind if the mod changes.  Which makes upgrades much safer.

2 minutes ago, stobor said:

Right.  Also, it's a quest script property (not a global), so the console command would be 'setpqv' (set papyrus quest variable) instead of just 'set':

setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest BloodLustChance_var 100

But since it's a 'const' (constant) property that won't work anyway.  You could also edit the setting with FO4Edit, if you don't want to fiddle with the CreationKit.  That's freely available without any need to sign up with Bethesda.

I see ... I haven't even begun to learn how to do a simple "Hello World" with the CK yet. But I have been using FO4Edit. However, I can seem to find BllodLustChance ... I'll keep looking.

I should also mention, there are other conditions that apply even after the basic BloodLustChance check.  It won't initiate anything if you're don't have a supported companion along, or are still in combat, or in power armor (or if your companion is still in combat, etc.).

5 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I see ... I haven't even begun to learn how to do a simple "Hello World" with the CK yet. But I have been using FO4Edit. However, I can seem to find BllodLustChance ... I'll keep looking.

Let me take a look in FO4Edit, and see if I can give you more detailed directions.  I don't use it for heavy-duty edits, so I'm a bit rusty...

@Tanglin OK, here goes. 

Load up Raider Pet.esp in FO4Edit.  Expand the 'Quest' tree, first one should be 'RaiderPetDialogueQuest'.  Scroll through the properties on that (right hand pane) and you'll find BloodLustChance near the top (they're in alphabetical order).

I should also mention, there are other conditions that apply even after the basic BloodLustChance check.  It won't initiate anything if you're don't have a supported companion along, or are still in combat, or in power armor (or if your companion is still in combat, etc.).

Gotcha. All these conditions are under my control, though. I noticed that if I still have my weapon unholstered when I end the dialogue with the companion, the weird thing that AAF has with weapons will happen, so I'd quickly holster it before starting the dialogue.

I've found BloodLustChance on FO4Edit and changed it to 100. Gonna test if it works.

@Tanglin OK, here goes. 

Load up Raider Pet.esp in FO4Edit.  Expand the 'Quest' tree, first one should be 'RaiderPetDialogueQuest'.  Scroll through the properties on that (right hand pane) and you'll find BloodLustChance near the top (they're in alphabetical order).

Thanks! That was where I found it. But your reply confirms for me that it is the right one to change.

I'm wondering if there is one more thing I could change with FO4Edit ... 

Currently, only "Do you only put out for raiders?" will lead to the dialogue for sex.

I think "Do you enjoy spreading your legs for <something which I can't remember>?" would be a good candidate for the sex dialogue too. Is it possible to change some values in Fo4Edit for this to also lead to the sex dialogue?

That particular quest has almost all the control logic (as well as the bulk of the dialogue topics), so it's the place to look for tunable settings.  E.g. properties ending in 'Chance'.

The CK shows the logical groupings of properties (this one would be 'Quest Parameters' as I recall), but I don't think the groups show in console or FO4Edit.

1 minute ago, Tanglin said:

I think "Do you enjoy spreading your legs for <something which I can't remember>?" would be a good candidate for the sex dialogue too. Is it possible to change some values in Fo4Edit for this to also lead to the sex dialogue?

No, that would need a new script fragment attached to the relevant dialogue topic, and probably also need to add a 'Start Scene' link to the topic (which could point to an existing scene, it needn't be unique).  For that kind of edit, I'd stick to the CK.

3 minutes ago, stobor said:

That particular quest has almost all the control logic (as well as the bulk of the dialogue topics), so it's the place to look for tunable settings.  E.g. properties ending in 'Chance'.

The CK shows the logical groupings of properties (this one would be 'Quest Parameters' as I recall), but I don't think the groups show in console or FO4Edit.

Ah ok. On my current Survival playthrough, my main base is the Hanged Man Alley and I'd usually run south along the alley just outside the settlement to get to Diamond City. The first guard I meet will always say the "Do you only put out for raiders?" line. So only the first guard gets to be the lucky one.

8 minutes ago, stobor said:

No, that would need a new script fragment attached to the relevant dialogue topic, and probably also need to add a 'Start Scene' link to the topic (which could point to an existing scene, it needn't be unique).  For that kind of edit, I'd stick to the CK.

I see. Hmm ... I guess you were referring to something else in the previous reply? Regardless, I can't change it in FO4Edit, so only the first guard I meet gets to have sex.

Yup.  There is something you could easily change that would make that line occur more often though.  The topic in question is FormID 02001EE1 (type that into the box on the upper left); click on that form, and the info pane (right side) will show a lot of cryptic details... one of which is a field marked 'Reset Hours' (currently, about 11 hours).  If you reduce that, the topic will repeat more often.

13 minutes ago, stobor said:

Yup.  There is something you could easily change that would make that line occur more often though.  The topic in question is FormID 02001EE1 (type that into the box on the upper left); click on that form, and the info pane (right side) will show a lot of cryptic details... one of which is a field marked 'Reset Hours' (currently, about 11 hours).  If you reduce that, the topic will repeat more often.

Do you mean that I should put in "02001EE1" into the FormId field on the top left? For some reason, I have never been able to get that to work. It doesn't seem to be able to search for what I want.

7 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Do you mean that I should put in "02001EE1" into the FormId field on the top left? For some reason, I have never been able to get that to work. It doesn't seem to be able to search for what I want.

Yes.  It worked for me, no idea why it wouldn't for you.  You might also be able to find it manually, scrolling through the dialogue topics under that same quest (I think it's fairly near the top, need to expand the tree a bit to see the details).