1 hour ago, hacker451 said:

You an idiot?

We thank you for your opinion and sincerely respect you for having it. Therefore I am very happy to announce that we will not do anything with your opinion and just let you have it while we ignore it and form our own opinions.

Hey i'm having this really annoying problem where even though I have no weapons in my inventory, i'm still being recognized as armed and the raiders shoot at me. I have used the console command "sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest" and it says IsUnarmed=False. I have dropped everything in my inventory and is still says the same thing. I have restarted my game, after uninstalling the mod, but to no avail. I did get the note from Jun but every time I go to Corvega, I am attacked.

See the trouble-shooting tips in the main post?  There are a couple of diagnostic console commands specifically for the situation you describe.  Use them, and post a Papyrus log covering the arrival at a raider base (as an attachment, please - not as a wall of text in the forum).

I'm playing through the quest this time on a new game, which is more immersive than on an existing game, since my Nora was already very well geared and at a high level the first time.

This time though, she's still freshly thawed and having received the quest The First Step and the raider's note, proceeded to the Corvega plant. My question is, is it possible to complete The First Step and keep Jared alive?

16 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I'm playing through the quest this time on a new game, which is more immersive than on an existing game, since my Nora was already very well geared and at a high level the first time.

This time though, she's still freshly thawed and having received the quest The First Step and the raider's note, proceeded to the Corvega plant. My question is, is it possible to complete The First Step and keep Jared alive?

No, killing Jared is the requirement for completing The First Step.  But if the plant respawns, a new set of raiders with a new (non-named) boss will appear.

8 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

No, killing Jared is the requirement for completing The First Step.  But if the plant respawns, a new set of raiders with a new (non-named) boss will appear.

A pity, as I'd have liked Jared to be Nora's Madanach.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you console, you can setstage xxxxx 100 and 200 for the quest ID, completing First Step and Jared alive. 

I do this also for Returning the Favor to keep Ack-Ack alive...

John

7 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I actually liked cleaning out Corvega before activating RP. I forget I have it installed and one day out of no where Jun shows up with a note. By then I have a few levels so the rep part of the story fits and the current set of raiders have some revenge in mind too. That is Im-mer-sive (notice the capital I) Now all we need is a version for gunners, super mutants and the Institute Interrogation Squad and hooks to Violate. ?

After escaping, the first Diamond City guards I met said one of those lines about putting out for raiders. I don't remember what I did, but a dialogue with the guard started, with dialogue options such as "I could make your dreams ...", "Have an arrangement" and then sex was initiated. Is this dialogue from this mod?

38 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

After escaping, the first Diamond City guards I met said one of those lines about putting out for raiders. I don't remember what I did, but a dialogue with the guard started, with dialogue options such as "I could make your dreams ...", "Have an arrangement" and then sex was initiated. Is this dialogue from this mod?

Yes it is.

7 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Is it a one-time thing only? I can't seem to get that dialogue again.

Edit: Ok, it seems that only "Do you only put out for raider?" leads to that dialogue.

Correct. The DC Guards will say snarky comments, one will be an actual dialogue.

If you're wearing the bell and/or the Toxic Raider outfit, Caravan guards will have a few things to say. ;)

There's also a scene after clearing a location (easy to miss the trigger) with MacCreedy, Deacon, Strong & Cait. (I call it Blood Lust) LOL

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Correct. The DC Guards will say snarky comments, one will be an actual dialogue.

If you're wearing the bell and/or the Toxic Raider outfit, Caravan guards will have a few things to say. ;)

There's also a scene after clearing a location (easy to miss the trigger) with MacCreedy, Deacon, Strong & Cait. (I call it Blood Lust) LOL

Are the dialogues active if you wear the items, but dont go see Jared or others?  Reason I ask is starting A new game and dont want to do Jared over again ... at least until next update.  

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I didn't get the bell before Jared got poisoned, so it's just the Toxic Raider outfit. Do the caravan guards have the dialogue to have sex with Nora too?

As for the scenes with MacCready, Deacon, Strong and Cait, do they always happen after clearing any location?

22 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I didn't get the bell before Jared got poisoned, so it's just the Toxic Raider outfit. Do the caravan guards have the dialogue to have sex with Nora too?

As for the scenes with MacCready, Deacon, Strong and Cait, do they always happen after clearing any location?

Caravan Guards are just comments.

It's hit or miss when clearing locations. Your character will give out a moan which may or may not trigger the dialogue. I "believe" the companion affinity/personal quest, location comments ext has a lot to do with it, as those seem to take priority over RP.

And on occasion, they're so horny.. they just forget their lines. LOL

If you hear the moan, find your companion and try to talk to them a couple times.

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Are the dialogues active if you wear the items, but dont go see Jared or others?  Reason I ask is starting A new game and dont want to do Jared over again ... at least until next update.  

As long as you've received the gear from any raider gang, you should have the keyword/s when wearing the gear,

RaiderPetBellPiercingKW

RaiderPetTightOutfitKW

According to the description of the mod, it seems to be interesting, but for its full-fledged work it is necessary to install a huge and buggy DD + AWKCR, and all this for the sake of one collar and gag... oh, yes, also an unfinished piercing. So-so idea.

6 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

According to the description of the mod, it seems to be interesting, but for its full-fledged work it is necessary to install a huge and buggy DD + AWKCR, and all this for the sake of one collar and gag... oh, yes, also an unfinished piercing. So-so idea.

DD and it's requirements are optional. Says so on the main mod page. So, that's not accurate. 

Based on your post, I assume you...read the description. Bravo. But the mod has more to it than a collar, a gag, and a piercing. Raider pet is a nice, seamless mod that weaves itself into the background. The only real requirement is having a slight bit of self direction in terms of how you approach it from a "your character's story" standpoint. 

TL;DR: don't knock it till ya try it. 

So i have a very strange situation. 

I could't get the quest to trigger for many hours, even after looking at all these posts and ways to fix it. Once i managed to get a letter from Jun, there was no quest in my pipboy. I went to Corvega and one of the raiders collared me and used me. Still got no quest. Went to the boss, and after many attempts to talk to him i finaly got a quest ( it was something like "talk to the boss when u are ready") and a dialog when he told me to show what i can in front of his boys. That quest went well. After that he only told me to bring him a scotch ( if i am right ).  And nothing else happens: no quests, no dialogs with the boss, only the raiders are using me. 

Here are some screenshots hope it will help.

P.S. sorry for my eng.

Снимок экрана (6).png

Снимок экрана (7).png

3 hours ago, kolfot said:

So i have a very strange situation. 

I could't get the quest to trigger for many hours, even after looking at all these posts and ways to fix it. Once i managed to get a letter from Jun, there was no quest in my pipboy. I went to Corvega and one of the raiders collared me and used me. Still got no quest. Went to the boss, and after many attempts to talk to him i finaly got a quest ( it was something like "talk to the boss when u are ready") and a dialog when he told me to show what i can in front of his boys. That quest went well. After that he only told me to bring him a scotch ( if i am right ).  And nothing else happens: no quests, no dialogs with the boss, only the raiders are using me. 

Here are some screenshots hope it will help.

P.S. sorry for my eng.

Снимок экрана (6).png

Снимок экрана (7).png

Based on your description and the screen shots, it seems that the quest is proceeding along. You seem to have already given the boss the duct tape. There are no quests, only items that appear in the Miscellaneous section. This mod is more on the free-form side. After a while, the boss will ask you to present yourself to Lucky. 

Maybe I don't understand how to install this mod? I have tried everything, installed the requirements took off all my weapons even clothing even got rid of my followers. But raiders still attack me on site. I don't understand what I did wrong. The game runs fine but this mod just will not work for me. What do I do? Is it a specific raider camp or ANY raider camp? Do I just drop the contents into the Fallout 4 Data folder? Sorry...manual modding is new to me I usually just use NMM. Is it required I get the note from Jun first? If so he never gives it to me. Ever.

47 minutes ago, cynnabuns said:

Maybe I don't understand how to install this mod? I have tried everything, installed the requirements took off all my weapons even clothing even got rid of my followers. But raiders still attack me on site. I don't understand what I did wrong. The game runs fine but this mod just will not work for me. What do I do? Is it a specific raider camp or ANY raider camp? Do I just drop the contents into the Fallout 4 Data folder? Sorry...manual modding is new to me I usually just use NMM. Is it required I get the note from Jun first? If so he never gives it to me. Ever.

Raider Pet is a free form mod in that, there's no "quest popup" when doing it. It's meant to be woven into the game itself. 

You don't need the note from Jun. To start: just drop ALL weapons, grenades....anything that could be considered a weapon. Then, walk up to the raiders at Corvega. They'll take you. If you have even ONE weapon, or grenade, anything like a weapon...they'll be hostile. That's how you start the mod.