On 1/17/2022 at 9:57 AM, Rosalbaivrea said:

alas. im looked many other pantyhose mod didnt expect its personal made editction.

vtaw wd5 leggings only reach the ankle

but from your lydia swim picture and other previews the feet are however covered by pantyhose, how did you do that?

cut.PNG.c5047f3ab68684ef9e4b502a1cb02eb7.PNG

All done in Bodyslide - OutfitStudio.

On 1/17/2022 at 12:36 PM, Thingolf said:

Is there only the one idle animation? Would like to have multiple, randomized idles.

You can take any pose you want from the mod and rename it to mt_idle and it will work, but only one, I don't know if there's a way to add several and they work randomly.

On 1/18/2022 at 5:16 AM, Liq43ke said:

Can I suggest a drowning animation like the classic Tomb Raider or any similar game. I couldn`t find any drowning animation anywhere although death animations have been uploaded to the platform before.

It wouldn't be very useful because Skyrim doesn't have drowning animations when it dies, there would be no way for the animation to start.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:59 AM, in'n'out said:

Gunsie, can you make a few anim idles for men? Just some classic bodybuilder flexing stuff, workout movements, or anything else! Pretty please!

Note, that those will do for less feminine ladies like Lydia as well!

Lydia from the community is certainly very feminine, about the poses I can take a look if you have a video or photo, but I can't promise anything.

On 1/21/2022 at 4:28 AM, KingstonPrince7 said:

hey, what happened with your one handed animation walk? I can't find it anymore

I never got to make one, once I did some tests but nothing official.

So, I love these animations. They look great and haven't caused any issues for me. I can't get the DAR versions from Nexus Mods to work though. I have no idea why. <- found the problem. I had a residual mod to increase my DAR animation limit that was redundant and stopped DAR from working.

Edited by dovahnurse

Hello. GSPoses is an amazing mod - thank you for updating it constantly and always evolving it. My favorite pose you added recently is definitely the stuck in wall object pose - I just found out about them today and had fun quickly editing in random images for a while.

198453046_wallmeme.jpg.3be634556d0d46b16fbdc9a517c0dcce.jpg

I'm sorry if it has been asked before but would you consider adding a futanari/regular walking on a treadmill object animation? Is there something like that already? I have zero knowledge so I'm sorry if this request is unrealistic. Something like these? Anyway, thanks again for providing your mod!

60a82400a41c6.gif.b43e117c907eb6e486368d2408e7ff1c.gifexercise-treadmill.gif.096c4a38c8dd310781b65743185c9fbb.gif

On 1/25/2022 at 4:50 AM, tresir said:

if I use 3ba, then I only need the swin 3BBB fix file?

I think so.

On 1/26/2022 at 8:49 PM, dovahnurse said:

So, I love these animations. They look great and haven't caused any issues for me. I can't get the DAR versions from Nexus Mods to work though. I have no idea why.

I didn't work much with DAR because it just worked well.

Maybe they don't replace the animations that are in the female folder, the female folder is empty when the animations don't work?

There is also this detail that I think is very important and must have something to do with your problem, all animations are set to work only with females and Skyrim.esm actor 0x000007 (player).

Maybe your character is not being recognized as a female or (I don't think this is possible) your character is not marked as 0x000007.

On 1/28/2022 at 3:00 PM, Vyrus1234 said:

Hello. GSPoses is an amazing mod - thank you for updating it constantly and always evolving it. My favorite pose you added recently is definitely the stuck in wall object pose - I just found out about them today and had fun quickly editing in random images for a while.

I'm sorry if it has been asked before but would you consider adding a futanari/regular walking on a treadmill object animation? Is there something like that already? I have zero knowledge so I'm sorry if this request is unrealistic. Something like these? Anyway, thanks again for providing your mod!

Nice, I was wondering if people would be able to change the textures.

In the animation part if I find something to use as a treadmill I can make a walking animation on it, there is no way to change anything in the animation about futanari, so it would be a normal animation that could be used as normal futanari.

I'm using a lot of dwarven crap lately, maybe I'll think of something, I want to reuse the cycling animation I did in the past, I don't think I released it.

dwadawd2.png.32f2b7c66b1d792bbb3097204471c5c1.png

5 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I didn't work much with DAR because it just worked well.

Maybe they don't replace the animations that are in the female folder, the female folder is empty when the animations don't work?

There is also this detail that I think is very important and must have something to do with your problem, all animations are set to work only with females and Skyrim.esm actor 0x000007 (player).

Maybe your character is not being recognized as a female or (I don't think this is possible) your character is not marked as 0x000007.

I found the problem. It was me that hadn't removed an animation limit mod which broke DAR for me. Now everything works beautifully!

On 6/28/2021 at 6:39 AM, ArieWasTaken said:

I was thinking of just this image, but if you want to try and do the rest of this scene...88d0394360360841a604b9a670459eb40ee4a53f.gif.1052fd2b2c539b182764342d33686e98.giff9decd1fe9727f5990a90f3234cfb7999ac990dd.gif.c9a450a880c8e28c5da705c04c71fff6.gif0c12db6154ff253e23df056578812647.gif.71ed6fb5372bb5babc1f6f2f329f5e3f.gif

Also, I was thinking of it being with humans. It's a pair of orcs doing it to her and all! Maybe with the males being scaled up to let the legs dangle?

source for video?

On 1/31/2022 at 4:30 PM, iguita123 said:

Respect for my fav skyrim moder! ;) If i may sugest...would be nice,ty!

Hide contents

The first was going to have problems with clipping.

The second wouldn't work because dicks are static and just point forward.

The third would work, but it looks like the Male model would need to be 1.2.

On 2/2/2022 at 4:23 AM, KingstonPrince7 said:

Why don't you add a compatibility patch for Furniture Framework? Your SLAL is really good and it deserves a patch for it

Honestly I don't know what it is or how it works.

On 2/3/2022 at 12:04 PM, E_MEH said:

source for video?

Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru.

On 2/3/2022 at 4:59 PM, DarkMaster13 said:

[REQUEST] Cleaning floor animation

Oh boy, really liked this one, priority for next week.

It shouldn't be hard to find a ''cleaning cloth'', I even think Skyrim should have an animation like.

On 2/4/2022 at 4:02 PM, Staros said:

Could it be possible to have animations involving goblin and not riekling? One of the official mod add gobelins to the game, so it would be cool to get these creatures.

Video somewhat related.

Holy shit, I've never seen these in the game.

I only used Rieklings because I didn't know these existed.

But it needs other modders to create his model for 3ds so I can make the animations, that's why I didn't know they existed, there are several models but none of them.

I'll check Baka's mod, maybe he added it.

On 2/4/2022 at 7:39 PM, uknowhisname said:

You might as well set up a patreon and commission animations at this point.

I have patreon, but I don't do commission because I don't want to offer something that I can't do.

Work consumes all the time too.

On 2/4/2022 at 8:27 PM, Lili_Cakez said:

Does the sneak animation require 360 walk/run? And if so, would it be possible to get a version that doesn't need it?

It is not necessary.

Quick question, my game has been crashing with this mod installed when I try to use the selection ring occasionally, I'm not running the most up to date Skyrim however and haven't updated to the AE version, is that the problem?

Sorry if this has already been answered.