On 3/21/2022 at 6:55 AM, wattbatt said:

Oh so i guess i have something wrong? When i use the object animations the character just touches thin air / no chair or table spawns

Some don't have objects, if ALL of them don't have objects then something is wrong, if only some don't have them then it's normal.

On 3/21/2022 at 3:02 PM, Freeni said:

Is there a way to make an npc perform a pose permanently while remaining stuck in place? Every time I leave a cell and come back the npc resets and stops the animation. I tried using tai but it disables the whole animation instead of just movement.

I dont know.

On 3/21/2022 at 8:39 PM, Dr2000 said:

You ever think of doing a sexy replacer for furniture/crafting animations ?

Like the tanning rack, Alchemy Table, the Forge, Sharpening wheel, Wood Chop

Like bending over 

The camera zooms in on those animations so it could open up possibilities.

Keep up the great work like always.

I've done some with that kind of intention like poses, but I've never tried to directly replace them, maybe I'll try something.

On 3/24/2022 at 11:29 PM, sad rabbit said:

KEKW.

Hey Gunslicer, I noticed in the last update that a couple of animations had the camera moving with the animation. Did you know about that? When I had that issue in RZIAP it was caused by accidently deleting the Camera3rd bone. So it something to do with that. One of the animations was the mushroom blowjob one, can't remember the other.

On 3/29/2022 at 5:33 AM, RohZima said:

Hey Gunslicer, I noticed in the last update that a couple of animations had the camera moving with the animation. Did you know about that? When I had that issue in RZIAP it was caused by accidently deleting the Camera3rd bone. So it something to do with that. One of the animations was the mushroom blowjob one, can't remember the other.

Hello, 

I was testing how much I could move the camera lately, but I didn't include it in any poses. Was it in the last update?, it was completely by accident.

36 minutes ago, Gunslicer said:

Hello, 

I was testing how much I could move the camera lately, but I didn't include it in any poses. Was it in the last update?, it was completely by accident.

This update doesn't seem to have the issue. So I dunno what was going on.

guys, how do you make this work on sse, i did installed with xpmse32, run fnis with 2 box checked as always, and it has warning not compatible, i opened the game, my character look like in t poses but not really in tposes because her hand going down but look weird, hope someone reply me, youre savior im telling ya

2 hours ago, epolz said:

guys, how do you make this work on sse, i did installed with xpmse32, run fnis with 2 box checked as always, and it has warning not compatible, i opened the game, my character look like in t poses but not really in tposes because her hand going down but look weird, hope someone reply me, youre savior im telling ya

Maybe you installed a version for LE while you're on SE or a version for SE while you're on LE.

Also adding suggestion for femdom.

Spoiler

817b4f26d148991b0a82ec22ee015177acf27311c54015f41ebea38e072ee388.jpg.2cbab2e437b09b411498ba38485ab12b.jpge9863576af80ceb5a9454ac9d1776fe8c8508f3c3205af67df896aa8a42f4352.thumb.jpg.1c9a13b2297adb6d299d4d3a6fc0f611.jpg9c29a0047db037f74320ba135ed03c7569143be120cade08611da9af595bd231.gif.5897deb9a0d3386b6f7636562301ab74.giff417e55d871cf0ad87c36098110b4e28dc5694c93aa0f0a9aac1ca9f9aa74b96.jpg.375c4cd113d81dbb562d057a2724d85c.jpg

First, all your animations are the best I have seen.  Hopefully you will eventually redo all the animations.  I know you are a busy person, but if you ever get a chance, could you make an idle of the one gif you used to have posted on this page where the woman is standing swaying her hips back and forth?  I know you already made an idle animation, but the hip swaying one would be awesome.  Maybe a dynamic one where she starts swaying her hips with her arms crossed in front of her and then she stops and puts her hands on her hips.  Just a suggestion.  Thanks for your time.  

18 hours ago, Back2friday said:

Can you post some gifs of the weapon animations?  I have all the movement anim and they are great. 

I'm afraid of ending up making the page very messy and difficult to load, but I can do it. With luck I'll post this tomorrow

Spoiler

run2.gif.4b408930d3c2b80b5fb1caa4e56d8129.gif

WB22.gif.1ce88935832fa7308f8702e5a28830e1.gif

rld1.gif.cd57dffe107e122d42a6fedaae4ab8cc.gif

2 hours ago, xxxsexxx said:

First, all your animations are the best I have seen.  Hopefully you will eventually redo all the animations.  I know you are a busy person, but if you ever get a chance, could you make an idle of the one gif you used to have posted on this page where the woman is standing swaying her hips back and forth?  I know you already made an idle animation, but the hip swaying one would be awesome.  Maybe a dynamic one where she starts swaying her hips with her arms crossed in front of her and then she stops and puts her hands on her hips.  Just a suggestion.  Thanks for your time.  

If you saw it in a gif here then I think it's already a pose, if you have a video or photo I can do something new I think.

11 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I'm afraid of ending up making the page very messy and difficult to load, but I can do it. With luck I'll post this tomorrow

Reveal hidden contents

run2.gif.4b408930d3c2b80b5fb1caa4e56d8129.gif

WB22.gif.1ce88935832fa7308f8702e5a28830e1.gif

rld1.gif.cd57dffe107e122d42a6fedaae4ab8cc.gif

If you saw it in a gif here then I think it's already a pose, if you have a video or photo I can do something new I think.

The crossbow anim looks to good, I am tempted to put down the bow, but your bow animations are elegant on top of sexy!

4 hours ago, Unknownflames said:

The crossbow anim looks to good, I am tempted to put down the bow, but your bow animations are elegant on top of sexy!

His bow animations are top-notch. Unfortunately there's still a bug with footsteps when standing still, easily noticeable with loud footsteps such as high heels sound.

Btw, where's the download link for crossbow anims?

5 hours ago, zax said:

His bow animations are top-notch. Unfortunately there's still a bug with footsteps when standing still, easily noticeable with loud footsteps such as high heels sound.

Btw, where's the download link for crossbow anims?

Really?

Hmm, I made a small change to the bow animation.

Download is ready now.

5 minutes ago, ldcidos said:

Sorry if this was asked before, but how do I install the movement animations?

I think it's just installing DAR and FNIS. The files from here you can manually extract in the DATA folder of the game. And you need to update the FNIS after extracting too.

And remember to download the correct version of all files: LE or SE.

5 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Hmm, I made a small change to the bow animation.

Download is ready now.

Idle is fixed now but I just noticed that turnleft/turnright animations (bow not drawn) have multiple footsteps as well. :(

To anyone trying to make crossbow animations to work with DAR you need to create a subfolder named "dlc01", for example:

meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\5556\dlc01\

Edited by Sh0g

I can't get the crossbow animations to work. I've tried installing them normally and running FNIS and they don't work. I've also tried installing them through PCEA2, but only the idle animations work, while the movement doesn't. I checked my FNIS PCEA2 output folder and the only ones being registered are the idle held/drawn/equip animations. Also can't get them working through DAR using the above folder structure. Any ideas?

Edit: Just checked the PCEA2_Overview.txt and most of the crossbow animations are under the "Animations not supported by FNIS Alternate Animations" section.

Edit 2: It works in meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007\dlc01\ (animation files). I was just messing up the subfolders. 

Edited by Striate