On 2/4/2022 at 1:02 PM, Staros said:

Could it be possible to have animations involving goblin and not riekling? One of the official mod add gobelins to the game, so it would be cool to get these creatures.

Video somewhat related.

If you want goblins, I recommend Demonic Creatures (look it up on LL) they add a ton of new monsters that are lore friendly, and they add 3-4 types of goblins, the smaller kind that are very much akin to Goblin Slayer goblins and use riekling animations, and a human sized ones that look closer to Oblivion goblins that use falmer animations 

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2022.02.13 - 13.24.22.61.png

On 2/6/2022 at 11:38 PM, Xylixis said:

regarding number 115 futa pose, do I need specific penis values? because I cant get it to attach with the animation of the pose and it's weird

I think it just needs to be big.

On 2/7/2022 at 10:34 PM, Delaria said:

Quick question, my game has been crashing with this mod installed when I try to use the selection ring occasionally, I'm not running the most up to date Skyrim however and haven't updated to the AE version, is that the problem?

Sorry if this has already been answered.

I don't think the problem is the mod, it must be something else.

On 2/8/2022 at 5:35 AM, Vladz071 said:

Hi, what is number animatiom pose?

It is not available in the mod, due to lack of compatible object.

I don't even know if I still have the files, I have to look.

On 2/8/2022 at 3:13 PM, flimi said:

is it possible to get older version sof the mod, specifically the GS_SLAL SE Creatures 29 08.7z file?

Nop.

17 hours ago, Baroudi said:

Will you plan to do backward sneak animation while character still face forward ? I use Immersive First Person View and it causes some camera issues. Otherwise godtier sneak animation.

I never thought about it, maybe.

16 hours ago, ClaymoreZ said:

Hi! I see you done some fixes for 3BBB. Wanted to say that mt_walk have issues too - anus is "moved" out.

Maybe I'll try to fix it, my walk files are extremely messy.

It doesn't focus so much on the ''rear'' so I didn't think it would be a priority to fix it.

I had some problems getting the sneak+swim animations to work in game too, just posting what I found/solved so far, as I have not seen everything mentioned here. Running on AE v1.6.353.0 with SKSE 2.1.5.

1. Female orc uses male animations - duh, that threw me off for some time. This mod helped, haven't done more than a quick test so far with it though: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11956
  2. Swim and sneak animations would not work for me when residing in the female subfolder. Using the other folder structure options (see DAR mod page) did work:
    1. for player only: meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007
    2. with some custom conditions, e.g. IsFemale(), in subfolder _CustomConditions\...
    3. in base dir meshes\actors\character\animations - just mentioning for completeness, as they would apply to everyone here
  3. I did use the latest DAR dll patched to 32k animation limit that I could find, posted here in the Nexus forums. This dll breaks options 2.1 and 2.2 above for me (as in animation is never used). That applies to every mod that uses these options, e.g. the Vanargand Sneak Animations too. Settled for the original dll and removed some animations to get under the 16k limit.

And thanks for the great animations, Gunslicer!

14 minutes ago, ogradyj1 said:

I dont see anything here about requirements and incompatibilities. Can I get some help? I put on the ring and nothing happens. I use the selector, select the pose, nothing happens.

Do you have FNIS and/or did you run FNIS to make the animations work? Also check out Poser Hotkeys, hell of a lot easier than rings imo.

4 hours ago, LittleVampire said:

I had some problems getting the sneak+swim animations to work in game too, just posting what I found/solved so far, as I have not seen everything mentioned here. Running on AE v1.6.353.0 with SKSE 2.1.5.

1. Female orc uses male animations - duh, that threw me off for some time. This mod helped, haven't done more than a quick test so far with it though: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11956
  2. Swim and sneak animations would not work for me when residing in the female subfolder. Using the other folder structure options (see DAR mod page) did work:
    1. for player only: meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007
    2. with some custom conditions, e.g. IsFemale(), in subfolder _CustomConditions\...
    3. in base dir meshes\actors\character\animations - just mentioning for completeness, as they would apply to everyone here
  3. I did use the latest DAR dll patched to 32k animation limit that I could find, posted here in the Nexus forums. This dll breaks options 2.1 and 2.2 above for me (as in animation is never used). That applies to every mod that uses these options, e.g. the Vanargand Sneak Animations too. Settled for the original dll and removed some animations to get under the 16k limit.

And thanks for the great animations, Gunslicer!

In generate FNIS for users, do you have the gender specific animations box checked? That fixed it for me when the sneak/swim animation didn't work.

On 2/16/2022 at 4:18 AM, uknowhisname said:

In generate FNIS for users, do you have the gender specific animations box checked? That fixed it for me when the sneak/swim animation didn't work.

I have that checked, yes. Strange that checking that fixed it for you, which version are you on? I read several times that these animations are loaded by DAR, so FNIS doesn't matter. I can also successfully exchange them without running FNIS (using the other folder options like _CustomConditions), and running FNIS doesn't solve the male/female subfolder problem.

On 2/16/2022 at 4:01 AM, ogradyj1 said:

I dont see anything here about requirements and incompatibilities. Can I get some help? I put on the ring and nothing happens. I use the selector, select the pose, nothing happens.

Apart from running FNIS, did you use the other ring after the selector ring? I got confused first because the mod description mentions two rings, but there are a lot more. They come in pairs, for each number (slot) there is a "select" and a "play" ring. Agree though that Poser Hotkey seems less clunky to use. You need to set it up though, running PoserDataGen to "register" the poses first. That tool is only available in the LE version, but works fine for SE/AE.

On 2/16/2022 at 6:20 AM, Valhal said:

I believe that the textures for the paintings are missing, can't find the folder containing them anyway, are they downloaded seperatly ? 

I think file "GS Textures - Ring 6" should have your painting textures, at least by guessing from the contained files.

Gunsie, I start using your walk animation and it is dope. The only thing I would possibly venture to disagree or argue with is...

The actor moves so smooth horizontally there's no a tiny little hop the actor's head draw when they walk. Like at all. It just looks unbelievable, a bit unrealistic how smooth the head moves. I am aware of this walk style and how smooth it can be, but... not this smooth, like a train on a plain!

It's completely this kind of movement:

while it would probably be more realistic with this kind of movement:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope, I put it clear!  ;) 

On 2/14/2022 at 11:48 PM, Sdfaa said:

Is there one hand animations?

If not i hope it get released someday :D

After the crossbow I had in mind a mage who floats.

On 2/15/2022 at 10:36 AM, ValetJk said:

как я могу создать такую же девочку кошку и ящерицу?

Это люди с разными текстурами, которые я собрал из других модов.

3 hours ago, in'n'out said:

Gunsie, I start using your walk animation and it is dope. The only thing I would possibly venture to disagree or argue with is...

The actor moves so smooth horizontally there's no a tiny little hop the actor's head draw when they walk. Like at all. It just looks unbelievable, a bit unrealistic how smooth the head moves. I am aware of this walk style and how smooth it can be, but... not this smooth, like a train on a plain!

It's completely this kind of movement:

while it would probably be more realistic with this kind of movement:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope, I put it clear!  ;) 

I didn't pay much attention to the head, and in the game the hair covers the whole view, that must be why I didn't even notice anything strange.

11 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

After the crossbow I had in mind a mage who floats.

Это люди с разными текстурами, которые я собрал из других модов.

I didn't pay much attention to the head, and in the game the hair covers the whole view, that must be why I didn't even notice anything strange.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!

12 hours ago, Canceller said:

Doesn't really matter, just don't use both their esps at the same time. They're basically the same, so use only the one that's more updated (check the date) and disable/delete the other.

What did you mean?  GS_SLAL have a animations for Human-Human, GS_SLAL_Creatures for Human-Creature

Edited by Alis_999
5 hours ago, Alis_999 said:

What did you mean?  GS_SLAL have a animations for Human-Human, GS_SLAL_Creatures for Human-Creature

Their plugins.
The esps for loading the animobjects used in the animations. Both mods use the same esp file, so load only the updated one in your load order, not both.