i tried out your 2 hand and bow animations, i like them~

tried the sneaking anim but it acts weird for my character and sometimes the camera flips around and makes me dizzy o-o

also tried out the gs-slal and creatures and they don't seem to register properly in my game, could be my install cause i've moved it across harddrives a few times lol

On 1/6/2022 at 11:55 PM, dukyte said:

someone has this preset?

Nobody, their base model is 7B but I modified it to give more impression of size and weight, increased the volume that is not being covered by the fabric and added some curves too.

I used Bodyslide2, it's super easy and you can add details that aren't possible with the slides.

Untit.png.7a366f8c402e988ee05b247317b345b5.png

On 1/7/2022 at 1:46 AM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

@Gunslicer congrats on featured

The only staff animation mod they had was just for SE, so I decided to add mine to LE, they also don't have swim or sneak animations (like mine) so I added.

After so long I thought there were several, but there aren't. and I think Skyrim will never die, even when a new TES is released it will take years to reach Skyrim mod level in terms of possibilities.

and seeing the state of games these days...

On 1/7/2022 at 6:39 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

Is it possible you would work on some better sleep animations compared to the vanilla ones for the beds and also bedrolls? A mod like "go to bed" (your character will actually go to bed) would look good with this. like she can lay on her belly with her legs spread out while her arms are crossed, with her head resting on her hands.. Or another one such as the spoiler below. 

Another could be a better spooning sleep pose or just a cuddling sleeping pose could also work

Or make some other variations but anyway just an idea

Hide contents

I think it would be great, but I don't know how it would work.

I'll try to focus on finishing the bleeding and see how sleep works, i don't even know if men and women use separate  bleeding animations, it will be very wrong for a man to use these animations.

if the animations are separated for men and women, it helps a lot.

On 1/11/2022 at 9:05 AM, aspirine2 said:

i remember Gunslicer answred this over and over ..but what is that hdt preset Gunslicer is using !?

If i'm not mistaken, i think it's this one.

On 1/11/2022 at 7:52 PM, d3ar111 said:

Now its a must have every time i play skyrim again love it
do it for fallout 4 some day plssss

I don't know how it works there, and the lack of time is terrible too.

On 1/12/2022 at 8:22 PM, Hannibal139 said:

Outfit name please?

Ananta, it comes along with this collection.

On 1/14/2022 at 12:45 AM, applesauceXD said:

I downloaded your bow animation off of nexus and it works, but when i sprint with my bow out, i get no footstep sounds. is there any fix for that?

Weird i'll check it out i never pay attention to skyrim sounds.

On 1/14/2022 at 10:58 AM, wolfbread said:

would a hand stand be too difficult?

I didn't understand very well, any reference photo.

8 hours ago, TehAngryXeno said:

All of the latter rings when equipping do not initialize any animations. Any solutions? All the other rings work

If one works all should work, animation limit maybe?

On 12/29/2021 at 8:17 AM, Frank404 said:

Swimming animation applying to all female characters? If so. Can i make this swimming animation only for my character?

I remember seeing something about how to make just the player use the animations, let me see here...

Wait, I already did the thing.  (Add : IsActorBase ("Skyrim.esm" | 0x000007) in condition.txt)

Here it worked.

aawdq.png.a20ad1beb9e30662325e4100bc1bc27b.png

On 12/28/2021 at 5:37 PM, dukyte said:

Do anyone know what pantyhose mod is?

It's exactly the outfit that is in the description.

Spoiler

111111.png.ad9be450b5520c3e62ba98f7eeb5608d.png2222222.png.49082b3109eddbc8677addfa49c7c6ba.png

BUT, I made it transparent by doing basic modification on the meshes:

Spoiler

Add ''NiAlphaProperty'' to meshes and 4845 in flags :

11111.PNG.d693fa7e5a1f55147b18662367cd03ad.PNG

I don't know how to create NiAlphaProperty, I literally copied it from some file that the object is transparent and pasted in these meshes.

Now it's transparent.

But now you need the texture to be transparent too:

333333.PNG.a3e7733f05de64ab4a1c76a24bc73dac.PNG

I just ran the eraser over it...

Darker or slightly transparent, your choice. You can even change color if you want. As always I used GIMP2.

Always make backups.

44444.PNG.6be2a4ffcd8de6f96b2f42cf5fe0cbff.PNG

Only one texture matters, the others influence how it reacts to the lighting. (purple ones, I never touch them)

And sometimes there are others too that I don't know what they do and I'm not even interested in knowing.

Edited by Gunslicer
On 1/14/2022 at 12:45 AM, applesauceXD said:

I downloaded your bow animation off of nexus and it works, but when i sprint with my bow out, i get no footstep sounds. is there any fix for that?

see if it works

Anim_Bow.7zAnim_Bow SE.7z

7 hours ago, Unknownflames said:

lol thanku for this but I got Tposes trying it and 

I am not doing this correctly.

The only thing I can think of is: Wrong Skyrim version or simply forgot to update FNIS.

2 hours ago, wolfbread said:

Are you using the Player ring to start them?  The selector ring selects and the player ring plays.  It does not play the selection automatically.

Anyway, was thinking a handstand like this.

I don't know why it resizes it so large O_O;

Hide contents

It looks cool, but I'm pretty sure the arms are going to suck, they always look awful when in such a position.

58 minutes ago, iiziilel2 said:

Outfit name please.

Thieves Guild Armor from this pack.

16 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Nobody, their base model is 7B but I modified it to give more impression of size and weight, increased the volume that is not being covered by the fabric and added some curves too.

I used Bodyslide2, it's super easy and you can add details that aren't possible with the slides.

Untit.png.7a366f8c402e988ee05b247317b345b5.png

The only staff animation mod they had was just for SE, so I decided to add mine to LE, they also don't have swim or sneak animations (like mine) so I added.

After so long I thought there were several, but there aren't. and I think Skyrim will never die, even when a new TES is released it will take years to reach Skyrim mod level in terms of possibilities.

and seeing the state of games these days...

I think it would be great, but I don't know how it would work.

I'll try to focus on finishing the bleeding and see how sleep works, i don't even know if men and women use separate  bleeding animations, it will be very wrong for a man to use these animations.

if the animations are separated for men and women, it helps a lot.

If i'm not mistaken, i think it's this one.

I don't know how it works there, and the lack of time is terrible too.

Ananta, it comes along with this collection.

Weird i'll check it out i never pay attention to skyrim sounds.

I didn't understand very well, any reference photo.

If one works all should work, animation limit maybe?

I remember seeing something about how to make just the player use the animations, let me see here...

Wait, I already did the thing.  (Add : IsActorBase ("Skyrim.esm" | 0x000007) in condition.txt)

Here it worked.

aawdq.png.a20ad1beb9e30662325e4100bc1bc27b.png

It's exactly the outfit that is in the description.

Hide contents

111111.png.ad9be450b5520c3e62ba98f7eeb5608d.png2222222.png.49082b3109eddbc8677addfa49c7c6ba.png

BUT, I made it transparent by doing basic modification on the meshes:

Hide contents

Add ''NiAlphaProperty'' to meshes and 4845 in flags :

11111.PNG.d693fa7e5a1f55147b18662367cd03ad.PNG

I don't know how to create NiAlphaProperty, I literally copied it from some file that the object is transparent and pasted in these meshes.

Now it's transparent.

But now you need the texture to be transparent too:

333333.PNG.a3e7733f05de64ab4a1c76a24bc73dac.PNG

I just ran the eraser over it...

Darker or slightly transparent, your choice. You can even change color if you want. As always I used GIMP2.

Always make backups.

44444.PNG.6be2a4ffcd8de6f96b2f42cf5fe0cbff.PNG

Only one texture matters, the others influence how it reacts to the lighting. (purple ones, I never touch them)

And sometimes there are others too that I don't know what they do and I'm not even interested in knowing.

alas. im looked many other pantyhose mod didnt expect its personal made editction.

vtaw wd5 leggings only reach the ankle

but from your lydia swim picture and other previews the feet are however covered by pantyhose, how did you do that?

Edited by Rosalbaivrea

Really awesome stuff!

Only few things I would like though. I know these are task on their own and probably worth for someone else to do.

1) Installer: right now it really difficult to go through all animation packages or see if they work for you. Install would be gold.
2) Perhaps preview video.

Anyway you have talent for animation. Great job keep it up!

Trying to get this to work with SE. any tips?

Whenever I run Nemesis to get the new anims, Skyrim crashes on title screen. I tried converting the anims with Cathedral Assets Optimizer (with "necessary optimizations" checkbox ticked) but it said they were already converted. If I don't run Nemesis but have the ESP loaded, the spells just do nothing and don't trigger animations.

Edited by dustbeetwelve
5 hours ago, dustbeetwelve said:

Trying to get this to work with SE. any tips?

Whenever I run Nemesis to get the new anims, Skyrim crashes on title screen. I tried converting the anims with Cathedral Assets Optimizer (with "necessary optimizations" checkbox ticked) but it said they were already converted. If I don't run Nemesis but have the ESP loaded, the spells just do nothing and don't trigger animations.

The SE anims work for me, but I use FNIS, not nemesis. Could be they are not nemesis compatible?

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

The SE anims work for me, but I use FNIS, not nemesis. Could be they are not nemesis compatible?

Dunno. But i just tried installing FNIS, running it then running Nemesis afterwards (lotta people say u can do this to get FNIS mods to work even with nemesis) but same deal, crash on startup.

Has anyone been able to get this to work with SSE?