15 hours ago, Staros said:

Would it be possible to add some pose and animation with these assets, so we can get the Minotaur (based on the werewolf)?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107460

I really would like to see these scenes reproduced with these horny creatures.

They already use some Skyrim skeleton, don't they? Whenever I saw new [mod] creatures in Skyrim they used the same animations as some existing creatures, so they work with the existing animations.

Looks like this one has a human version and a werewolf version.

I think that for the animation part nothing needs to be done, it just needs that the meshes are working correctly in the game.

23 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:

Is there an screenshot of the newly released pose?

There never is. You just gotta download and see it like a mystery box.

It's a typical "sit on the ground" pose all boring style. Much like how beggars/wounded soldiers do sometimes.

On 2/28/2022 at 10:06 AM, Gunslicer said:

They already use some Skyrim skeleton, don't they? Whenever I saw new [mod] creatures in Skyrim they used the same animations as some existing creatures, so they work with the existing animations.

Looks like this one has a human version and a werewolf version.

I think that for the animation part nothing needs to be done, it just needs that the meshes are working correctly in the game.

This is 4thunknown Minotaur, that using human base male skeleton, yup you can play SL animation with it

this is my version, its using SOS

20210617102013_1.jpg

Love your mod GS :)

i have an issue if i move during a pose(dance) then character keeps the animation going while moving

then when i press tc/tc in console the animation stops but i cant open menus with tab key

what ami doing wrong could another mod cause this issue i cant use tab lol

EDIT: i found the answer to my own question after many hours of digging if your stuck not able to open char menu with tab key go into console with ` key and type disableplayercontrols and then enter then type enableplayercontrols now i can press tab again

Edited by jesusw00t
i need to work on my search engine skills >.<
On 3/2/2022 at 12:15 PM, jesusw00t said:

Love your mod GS :)

i have an issue if i move during a pose(dance) then character keeps the animation going while moving

then when i press tc/tc in console the animation stops but i cant open menus with tab key

what ami doing wrong could another mod cause this issue i cant use tab lol

EDIT: i found the answer to my own question after many hours of digging if your stuck not able to open char menu with tab key go into console with ` key and type disableplayercontrols and then enter then type enableplayercontrols now i can press tab again

the animation don't stop if you jump?

@Gunslicer hey ik you already made something similar to "being stuck" but here is one more idea you could do to where I can actually see the legs of the one "being stuck"

Spoiler

unknown-5.jpg

And speaking of that pose, I think you should make a sexlab animation( unless you already did) with the one being stuck I did my best trying to line up poses for some screenshots

Spoiler

Help me step Sis I'm stuck-futa

1700151624_SkyrimSE2021-11-2904-28-36.png.fc7510c0b52f1b26c5f0dddc3acca6ba.png

sMNmscl.png.3b6ec37f3b82ed7da9e46f6a9b403e7d.pngF66pYID.png.5426b2f0c7d1d36f04174456d90f8736.png

10 hours ago, sad rabbit said:

the animation don't stop if you jump?

no not for me this happened after i downloaded True directional movement i can move with the animation dose not stop until i a few seconds after i crouch or do console command tc and tc again

On 3/4/2022 at 12:05 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

@Gunslicer hey ik you already made something similar to "being stuck" but here is one more idea you could do to where I can actually see the legs of the one "being stuck"

Hide contents

And speaking of that pose, I think you should make a sexlab animation( unless you already did) with the one being stuck I did my best trying to line up poses for some screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

Help me step Sis I'm stuck-futa

1700151624_SkyrimSE2021-11-2904-28-36.png.fc7510c0b52f1b26c5f0dddc3acca6ba.png

sMNmscl.png.3b6ec37f3b82ed7da9e46f6a9b403e7d.pngF66pYID.png.5426b2f0c7d1d36f04174456d90f8736.png

Yeah, I can do that, my main problem is the object, but I can use that object I already made and add pose with the legs.

Are there any trees in Skyrim with holes?, maybe I'll try to edit the texture of one and put a black circle, low budget but get the job done.

6 hours ago, sky6 said:

I downloaded the bleeding animation and I'm not sure when that is supposed to work. Such as after defeat or something? 

i saw it working when i killed some locked vampires in the college of winterhold retrieve books quest

Hello, i don't understand what to do with object poses

Are object supposed to spawn when the pose is activated? Or i am supposed to put the items there myself? 

For example the poles, the chair, the table

Edited by wattbatt
On 3/10/2022 at 6:33 PM, wattbatt said:

Hello, i don't understand what to do with object poses

Are object supposed to spawn when the pose is activated? Or i am supposed to put the items there myself? 

For example the poles, the chair, the table

It already comes with the objects.

14 hours ago, Candyboi99 said:

Hi Gun, can you make this ring from the bound hands free pose into actual wearable outside of the animation (with some variations if possible)? Thanks for this awesome mod!

The ring that's on the dick?

I've never tried but I think I can do something.

On 3/16/2022 at 4:45 AM, donnerwetter said:

I'm only seeing the first 162 poses in my generated PoserDataGen. I'm guessing it may have something to do with Nemesis, as my Skyrim LE installation with FNIS successfully detected all poses. Anyone have any ideas?

I have no knowledge on the subject.

Is there a way to make an npc perform a pose permanently while remaining stuck in place? Every time I leave a cell and come back the npc resets and stops the animation. I tried using tai but it disables the whole animation instead of just movement.

You ever think of doing a sexy replacer for furniture/crafting animations ?

Like the tanning rack, Alchemy Table, the Forge, Sharpening wheel, Wood Chop

Like bending over reach.gif.8b535ffd106967e6d0db50381d8793b0.gif

The camera zooms in on those animations so it could open up possibilities.

Keep up the great work like always.

Edited by Dr2000
On 3/21/2022 at 6:39 PM, Dr2000 said:

You ever think of doing a sexy replacer for furniture/crafting animations ?

Like the tanning rack, Alchemy Table, the Forge, Sharpening wheel, Wood Chop

Like bending over reach.gif.8b535ffd106967e6d0db50381d8793b0.gif

The camera zooms in on those animations so it could open up possibilities.

Keep up the great work like always.

Aye. +69