11 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Is there a version that has animation titles instead of numbers? Really hard to remember with all this! (900+ mods)

I wanted to, but I could not name the poses properly with my crap English, I would end up inventing words that do not even exist. ? ?

10 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

since you are taking requests...any chance we can get a futa masturbation animation? or some like the pics i have added such as laying, or making a "hotdog" perhaps? i know the hotdog isn't lore friendly, but surely theres an item that is that can be substituted?

Of course, it looks cool. I was already making something strange.

428738178_enb2019_02_1104_55_24_17.jpg.26fe7b3ef75aca5aae69bd778de7b1c3.jpg

and if I remember correctly I think I saw some bread in this game. ?

On 2/7/2019 at 11:47 AM, davejam said:

Best damn pose mod EVER!!!!

I made a video with your mod. You can do what you want with it. Thanks for the mod! Very much looking forward to updates.

Anyway link is here.....  

And let me ask you what hairstyle? I can not remember where it came from ...

Wait wait wait

I've got it!

I'm not sure how much fine control you have over things like fingers but I think a really simple but super sexy animation would be doing the "come hither" motion.

Exact body posture can be whatever you think is sexiest with it but the idea is thus:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

snow_fox_06_by_phoenixignis-db9dgxb.png

On 2/13/2019 at 5:04 AM, Jexsam said:

Wait wait wait

I've got it!

I'm not sure how much fine control you have over things like fingers but I think a really simple but super sexy animation would be doing the "come hither" motion.

Exact body posture can be whatever you think is sexiest with it but the idea is thus:

Hide contents

Finishing what I'm doing I'll start these new ones.

16 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

What about a "kiss my ass" animation?

?

14 hours ago, ватман said:

Ваши работы удивительны.Могли бы вы создать анимацию секси купание? 

Я могу попробовать.

7 hours ago, raycruxis said:

If I may recommend a possible animation, I have this swinging hip motion in mind.

Except for the part of the raised arms, the rest seems okay to do. (work with the shoulders is ... something ...).