Why are there so many people here making unrelated comments on this forum? 

Guys this is a Skyrim pose mod......not for facial expressions and not for Fallout 4. Take those in a PM....

Without further ado, I will humbly request a pose like this. Thanks for your work!

4ygfziy6hns11.gif

22 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I installed it here and it worked, I think the problem may be in installation with NMM.

Inside the file has the Data folder, NMM installs the contents of the file inside the Data folder. Take a look at your Skyrim Data folder and see if there is another Data folder inside it.

No, no other data folders, only the standard one.

I tried to install it also with NMM, but it does not work anyway even with a new game.

13 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

No, no other data folders, only the standard one.

I tried to install it also with NMM, but it does not work anyway even with a new game.

Tries to manually put the files in the directory.

do the playidle test does not make the animation work too?

9 hours ago, Boinkk said:

how so i use it?

it doesnt pop in my inventory

Strange, try to disable and re-enable it in launcher.

8 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Tries to manually put the files in the directory.

do the playidle test does not make the animation work too?

I also tried to install it manually in the directory but it does not work anyway I also tried to install it manually in the directory but it does not work anyway.

I'm thinking of having something that creates conflict,
but not having other animations in particular that can influence the behavior, I do not know what it could be, considering that the same Uploader, I installed two other animations that work perfectly

8 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Testing / Canceled.

Great work . 

On 2/18/2019 at 7:50 PM, Gunslicer said:

I installed it here and it worked, I think the problem may be in installation with NMM.

Inside the file has the Data folder, NMM installs the contents of the file inside the Data folder. Take a look at your Skyrim Data folder and see if there is another Data folder inside it.

Is a wig that comes in the mod BDO Dark Knight 2.

I can do a pose, the facial expression is with you.

Thank you very much friend

14 hours ago, ватман said:

Скажите,а не могли бы вы создать анимацию курения,сигареты или сигары?

Да, но тебе нужна сигарета.

12 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

What would be the best way to update this mod in a playthrough?

Hmm, I do not know. 

On 2/20/2019 at 4:20 PM, Gunslicer said:

Testing / Canceled.

@Gunslicer  Thank you for your production and hard work. Animation is great! But the buttocks should be warped a little more, huh, huh, you know what I mean? It's the buttocks that protrude backwards, showing the curve of the buttocks. Oh, please forgive my frivolity. ?

10 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Да, но тебе нужна сигарета.

Думаю вы меня не совсем правильно поняли.Я имел в виду анимацию - поза,для GIF или видео.Сигарета может быть как "ОБЪЕКТ" в анимации.Вот поза курения вашего коллеги  RohZima II : к сожалению,персонаж только держит сигарету.,но нет анимации курения.Хотелось бы хоть пару стадий в анимации,когда персонаж подносит сигарету к губам и потом выдыхает дым.Можно без дыма,только имитация.

ой спасибо тебе за upd, добрый человек ?
Вот бы сделали какие либо движения из стиля "Стрип - пластика"
Азиатский сисько-тряс в каждом моде на танцы,а лёгкой эротики не в одном нет ?