On 1/21/2019 at 2:45 PM, Gunslicer said:

View File

Hi I'm Gunslicer and created a Pose Mod that are animations. This is an ongoing mod.

When you start the game you will have two rings in your inventory that serves to activate the poses and an additional power to use the poses in npcs.

Current Poses : 27 - Normal

05 - Object Poses

02 - Futa (Better with UNP SOS)

07 - Futa Object Poses

Some Gifs made by @Andreis

Reveal hidden contents

?

Feel free to make a request, and I will try to do the animation (post any reference along with the request).

and if you want to give me a support.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/21/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

View File

man this is a good mod but i need to ask this, i feel like im just annoying but do u have the preset from the 3rd character from the gifs? cuz i saw her and she is so cute... can u help me pls giving the preset pls?

22 hours ago, Niseka said:

Of course, do you have any preference of the object that the character will be leaning? (table, chair, alchemy table, etc.)

Spoiler

ScreenShot188.jpg.171a589855ecdab0156f8a3fc8a67e13.jpg

ScreenShot189.jpg.f1777146f9cd38f0973a7ee6de627d18.jpg

ScreenShot190.jpg.6c857114449bf2acf907826a19ff7303.jpg

13 hours ago, Kayden1987 said:

Will this work with the animation speed controll from the sexlab.esm? Cause I have it installed and set the hotkeys for faster or slower animations and it doesnt seem to effect the animations from this mod. Or did I somehow do it wrong ?

Does not work with that mod.

5 hours ago, Lolily said:

man this is a good mod but i need to ask this, i feel like im just annoying but do u have the preset from the 3rd character from the gifs? cuz i saw her and she is so cute... can u help me pls giving the preset pls?

I do not have any of them, maybe andreis has, it was he who made the characters I think.

39 minutes ago, Gunslicer said:
22 hours ago, Niseka said:

Of course, do you have any preference of the object that the character will be leaning? (table, chair, alchemy table, etc.)

Alchemy table would be nice 

20 hours ago, Kayden1987 said:

Will this work with the animation speed controll from the sexlab.esm? Cause I have it installed and set the hotkeys for faster or slower animations and it doesnt seem to effect the animations from this mod. Or did I somehow do it wrong ?

Darn. Will there ever be support for it in the future maybe ?

3 hours ago, Kayden1987 said:

I do not have the knowledge to do this, so I do not think so. ?

1 hour ago, Ghost5 said:

Are the two links the same image? here just opened the gif (second).

3 hours ago, Kayden1987 said:

Put 'em in a SLAL pack, Sexlab loads them as masturbation animations. A messy - roundabout implementation, but it should work.

6 hours ago, wolfbread said:

Put 'em in a SLAL pack, Sexlab loads them as masturbation animations. A messy - roundabout implementation, but it should work.

If that works that would be amazing.

Just having a little booty shake just a tad slower will fit into this one song Id make a video for haha