On 2/11/2019 at 1:32 AM, raycruxis said:

oh yeah, I also would like to thank you for these poses. Been waiting for good teasy ones like these for a long ass time.

I've been waiting for a long time, haha. It's a pity that I can't do it. Basically, people who can make don't share such sexy animations. You should know why. But now it's finally shared. It's really exciting!

On 1/29/2019 at 4:36 PM, RohZima said:

These are good ;) like your style, I will use a few of them as replacer for cicero dances 

Your animation is also very good, I have been collecting it. It's just that your animation is breathing, not really like real animation, unfortunately. But I still keep an eye on it.  ?

10 hours ago, hqx1988 said:

Your animation is also very good, I have been collecting it. It's just that your animation is breathing, not really like real animation, unfortunately. But I still keep an eye on it.  ?

There is loads of stuff but not like these dancing animations, I doubt I could do dancing animations this good, or maybe it would take me forever.

5 hours ago, RohZima said:

There is loads of stuff but not like these dancing animations, I doubt I could do dancing animations this good, or maybe it would take me forever.

Sorry, I can't speak English. I use translation software to communicate with others, so I can't understand what you want to express in this sentence. I'm sorry.

Incidentally, I'm looking forward to your updating of Fallout4 animation.

2 hours ago, hqx1988 said:

Sorry, I can't speak English. I use translation software to communicate with others, so I can't understand what you want to express in this sentence. I'm sorry.

Incidentally, I'm looking forward to your updating of Fallout4 animation.

Don't worry it was just jibberish

On 2/15/2019 at 7:33 AM, hqx1988 said:

Secondly, it's the big butt animation that bends down more on the bed or on the sofa. It must be very popular. Ha-ha

I'll put on the list, I'm still making the 'hotdog' ?

20 hours ago, hqx1988 said:

By the way, you can also make some crawling butt animation. For example, in the picture below. It's tempting to shake your butt slowly while crawling. Ha-ha. Better to make the character's buttocks warp a little bit better! Ha-ha!

@Gunslicer

I have to take some time to learn how the animations of the skyrim work, and then I can do a replacer.

47 minutes ago, Gunslicer said:

我把名单上,我仍然使“热狗”?

我必须花一些时间学习的动画skyrim工作,然后我可以做一个替代者。

Look forward to your updates, refresh the page every day waiting, ha ha. This is a historic and joyful thing.!!!   ?

On 2/16/2019 at 9:11 AM, hqx1988 said:

@Gunslicer   Oh, sorry, please allow me to repeat that. Fallout 4 has no such sexy animation so far. If you can try it, I believe that Fallout 4 will be a boom. But I know it's hard to achieve, right, you shouldn't like to play Fallout 4, right?     ?

I did 100% on Fallout 4, it was cool. But I do not know how the animations work so for now I'd rather not get involved.

14 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

GS8

PS:.

If possible I would like to submit a request:
I downloaded this animation,  Feminine Pickup Animation  but it does not work . Is it possible to correct it and make it work?

Does not work? ? I'll take a quick look, maybe I'll fix it...             or not.

9 hours ago, moving_Sloth said:

Man, this is Amazing !

Quality work right here. Thanks for sharing, and keep it up.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Niseka said:

I loved having created this one, but I stopped for two reasons:

First I would have to learn to put them in the game correctly, create a SLAL. I think I've seen some tutorials on how to do this, I think.

Second and what prevented me from doing the first one. When I made the sequence for the animation, the breasts of the characters were inside each other, if it had breasts collision would be very good, but it has not. so I would have to change my pose and it killed my creativity.

they were like this: 

4.PNG.41e684ff4c4db41fca92b052f6c9d327.PNG

but I still feel like doing it sometime.

2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Unfortunately not; ignore if you do not have a script or not, but taking a look at other mods that influence the behavior, they too are not scripted, but they work well.

I installed it here and it worked, I think the problem may be in installation with NMM.

Inside the file has the Data folder, NMM installs the contents of the file inside the Data folder. Take a look at your Skyrim Data folder and see if there is another Data folder inside it.

18 minutes ago, Jackytheman said:

Hey man, may I ask for the hair used in this picture?

659140941_UntitledProject(Time0_00_000000).jpg.5f8482a0c93bf4529cfb5ae5978f029f.jpg

Is a wig that comes in the mod BDO Dark Knight 2.

4 hours ago, Alfredo24 said:

May i request an ahegao face pose?

I can do a pose, the facial expression is with you.