Does anyone know how one would go about chaining poses together to play in sequence? A lot of these are amazing candidates to link together for a sensual private dance, but I'm wondering if it'd be possible and how one might start.

On 2/9/2021 at 5:30 AM, Geralt5 said:

Very cool animations. But it seems that in SLAL_Creature(LE) - Riekling_Trade animation the genders are reversed, and the "male" always takes the wrong position. Seems to be the case for any male.

I tried changing it several times but it always comes inverted, I change it manually using the Sexlab hotkey.

On 2/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, innorvous said:

After the last patch, Lesbian Short 02 animation no works.

Fixed.

On 2/9/2021 at 2:11 PM, camper228228 said:

Can someone tell which hair mod is this

BDO Dark Knight.

On 2/9/2021 at 8:20 PM, PhD Flopper said:

This is amazing, this is my top 1 favorite pose pack of all time, well fucking done

Do you have more? If not, is there anywhere I can find more animated pose packs?

I don't know any, but surely there is more.

On 2/11/2021 at 5:14 PM, Staros said:

Could you add this dance too please?

Most of the animations posted here can serve for pose and sex animation. https://twitter.com/ngon_mmd/media

Number 318 is the first part.

On 2/11/2021 at 11:28 PM, CookieKookie said:

What mod is the helmet, it it's not a mod then how did ya get to wear it along with hair? O,o 

Change the helmet to ''Circlet'' instead of ''Helmet'' in the creationkit and then using the nifscope, change the helmet body part from ''helmet'' to ''circlet''.

with that any helmet stops making the hair disappear.

Hi Gunslicer!

I'm a longtime lurker and admirer of your work. I don't have any reference gifs at the ready , but a humble request. Since we have so many dancing animations and buttshakes, could you do  some modest poses where the actor covers breasts or other privy with their hands. That they don't rub them, but just cover and maybe lift their hands to expose.

ps. these are awesome

Am i the only one getting bugged walking animation? So i walk ahead like normal, but then when i walk back my character moves back with a rightward angle, and when i stop she rotates completely to the back and then to the default front facing position really fast.

What's going on? Also real quick, are there any plans to make a sprint animation that matches the sexiness of the walk and run animations?

I'm making my own customized SLAL files(to reduce anim count) and you don't have any previews, so I'd like some description of the more vague animations. I'm suspecting "dual" is a solo animation for males?(dual wielding lol)

And chill, what's that about?

Are the masturbation animations male or female?

On 2/14/2021 at 5:36 PM, LegitimateQuill said:

Hey there! It seems like everytime I post on LL, it's just to make suggestions for your mod...
but it's great, I'm a big fan of the simple dance loops, (and the masturbation ones)
I've got a silly request, is there any chance we could get the Malo Mart dance from Zelda Twilight Princess?

It seems difficult, the characters so well dressed also makes it difficult to see the movement of the body.

On 2/14/2021 at 7:00 PM, giivoryess said:

Hi Gunslicer!

I'm a longtime lurker and admirer of your work. I don't have any reference gifs at the ready , but a humble request. Since we have so many dancing animations and buttshakes, could you do  some modest poses where the actor covers breasts or other privy with their hands. That they don't rub them, but just cover and maybe lift their hands to expose.

ps. these are awesome

If something comes to mind.

On 2/14/2021 at 7:01 PM, Aki K said:

For the walking idles is there a way to make them 360 (as in I can walk towards the camera?)

Walking animations already do that,

Spoiler

welp.gif.cd81c73fb995a2bd9c2c3905b196efc3.gif

did you mean running? the running backwards have different speed so I don’t replace these, maybe I’ll try and change the speed a little maybe it’s not too bad.

On 2/14/2021 at 7:20 PM, Nezzar84 said:

Hello Gunslicer,

Thank you for the latest update. Could you do a slower variant of pose 318 please? That would be awsome. Pose 334 ist just perfect btw :). 

Hide contents

ezgif-2-c00d63568882.gif.0489214e6b504891bb692629d1ba29cc.gif

Can't wait for the next update.

Cheers,

Nezzar

https://twitter.com/nezzar84

How much slower? 10% 25% 50%.

and Damn that gif look great. Character, clothes, scenery, lighting, everything fit perfectly. ?

On 2/14/2021 at 9:47 PM, Rostorman said:

why does the author remove animations with each update? I have not updated this mod for half a year. My old mod has 500+ files and the latest update has 280 files. Why did the author delete -220 animation files? Who updates this mod at all?

I certainly didn’t remove anything, maybe you mistook it for another mod, you said yourself that it’s been half a year since you updated, it’s a long time.

On 2/16/2021 at 12:59 AM, Mr. Otaku said:

Am i the only one getting bugged walking animation? So i walk ahead like normal, but then when i walk back my character moves back with a rightward angle, and when i stop she rotates completely to the back and then to the default front facing position really fast.

What's going on? Also real quick, are there any plans to make a sprint animation that matches the sexiness of the walk and run animations?

Once I had a problem with the walking animation because of the skeleton, I tested the normal version and it's ok, later I go to SE to see if something happens.

And yes I will try to do something with the sprint animation.

17 hours ago, saltshade said:

I'm making my own customized SLAL files(to reduce anim count) and you don't have any previews, so I'd like some description of the more vague animations. I'm suspecting "dual" is a solo animation for males?(dual wielding lol)

And chill, what's that about?

Are the masturbation animations male or female?

My english sucks and at the time I don't know the name seemed ok.

The previews I don't know where I could put them, maybe do something crap just to give an idea of the animation.

And masturbation never for Men, only Women.

58 minutes ago, Gunslicer said:

The previews I don't know where I could put them, maybe do something crap just to give an idea of the animation.

Why can't you put them here like other animators do? Billyy and Nibble for example.

Also, I don't think there is much point with the short animations in a gameplay perspective. They might work for some temporary fun, but animations with only one or two stages get boring quickly. It's better to make a few animations with three to four stages than many short animations if you know what I mean. I haven't seen enough of them to give any useful ideas, but maybe you could try to build on them with a few extra stages? Anyway, you do what you like best.