OK, maybe someone can help me.

I have 10 Rings in my Inventory:

zz GS Player  to zz GS Player 5

zz GS Selector to zz GS Selector 5

The Player ones are working on myself.

Witch the Selector ones I can choose a Pose, but how do I use it on one of my Followers?

Thanx in advance

2 hours ago, 2whopper2 said:

OK, maybe someone can help me.

I have 10 Rings in my Inventory:

zz GS Player  to zz GS Player 5

zz GS Selector to zz GS Selector 5

The Player ones are working on myself.

Witch the Selector ones I can choose a Pose, but how do I use it on one of my Followers?

Thanx in advance

You need to install PoserHotkeys! Then use "PoserDataGen" to generate a compatible patch。Then you can control the NPC to play the pose!

On 3/14/2021 at 4:02 PM, Skyrim4DERS said:

If possible, could you make a non-360 version of your animations.

I tried deleting everything but the mt_forward or what ever they are called and it ends up being kind of jarring but these animations ESPECIALLY the walk look really good.

Just the animations going forward? or forward and side together ?.

I remember that when I used them separately it looked like it was broken, I changed something here and did a test it looks like it was normal. (just walking forward and running).

Only Forward LE.7z

On 3/15/2021 at 12:48 PM, PeterForFun said:

I’m sure I’ll start working on that, after I finish the SLAL and maybe a sweeping animation.

On 3/17/2021 at 3:19 AM, hqx1988 said:

If this is made into animation, obviously the effect will be very good! It is strongly recommended that you make this animation.

Maybe.

On 3/18/2021 at 5:49 AM, joe_yawiki said:

How do I install idle and runnning animation? just using mod manger install is enough right?

There was no complaint, so I think it probably works (I install everything manually on Skyrim).

2 hours ago, EmePalindrome said:

So using the spell on npcs seem to keep them from moving? They just stand idle afterwards instead of going back to their normal stuff.

Didn't the procedure to make them stop work? (same as on the first page of the mod).

You can use the command ''Disable'' then ''Enable'' (with the npc selected on the console), I just tested it here and it worked.

On 3/21/2021 at 12:47 PM, Gunslicer said:

Just the animations going forward? or forward and side together ?.

I remember that when I used them separately it looked like it was broken, I changed something here and did a test it looks like it was normal. (just walking forward and running).

Just non-360, So instead of the player character looking forward every direction they turn. For example if pressing a+w the character's body should be pointing towards the direction they are running but their head is looking forward. I guess Vanilla animations are a good example ?

Plus 360 movement causes an issue with shouting and moving backwards

Would it be possible for "oblivious/ignored/unaware" sex animation? Having a character who continues to go about its business while the other one is having sex with, either by penetration, frottage or masturbating over? Something like this. I personally like this pose with the legs apart in this pic.

Fontez-842269-Maria_Hills_Hot_Dog.thumb.png.314fb48b3b6195cd4d7fae12e5420325.png

The girl could be reading a book, mixing potions, forging over an anvil, looking at a map on a table or trying to lockpick a chest. The setting for that can be mind control, paralysis/time stop if the girl don't move or just the guy having sneak at 100%, but this depends only on our imagination.

:^)

Hi Gunslicer, It's me again with another anim rotation request. I've been adding poses to dialogues from other mods to make them more fun, and some of the newer anims would be perfect if the PC was facing away from the NPC. If you're willing and have the time, would you mind rotating a few? If so, I need:

If you can't, then sorry for the bother. Please and thank you!

25 minutes ago, anonimegt said:

my fnis stopped recognizing gsposes, before reinstalling skyrim it worked but now it stopped and i didn't change any mods i used before, in game the items and spells appear but it does not make any animation

Does FNIS give an error when you run it? Or does it seem fine but the animations don't play? Try opening the console, click on a character, then type playdle gsfnis200. If the animations are there, it should play.

40 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Question :  Is the Slal pack animations with more than one stage ? (as are the others anims Anubs, Billy etc...) Can't seem to find preview of them

It's a mix of standard 4-6 est. stage scenes and some shorter scenes (labelled Short in SLAL).

On 3/22/2021 at 10:49 PM, Skyrim4DERS said:

Just non-360, So instead of the player character looking forward every direction they turn. For example if pressing a+w the character's body should be pointing towards the direction they are running but their head is looking forward. I guess Vanilla animations are a good example ?

Plus 360 movement causes an issue with shouting and moving backwards

My english is killing me.

1.PNG.538893acb6b31a756cb7c7c9022f189f.PNG

1 or 2.

Or do you refer to the backward animations not being directed forward (these I do not have).

On 3/23/2021 at 7:19 PM, Staros said:

Would it be possible for "oblivious/ignored/unaware" sex animation? Having a character who continues to go about its business while the other one is having sex with, either by penetration, frottage or masturbating over? Something like this. I personally like this pose with the legs apart in this pic.

The girl could be reading a book, mixing potions, forging over an anvil, looking at a map on a table or trying to lockpick a chest. The setting for that can be mind control, paralysis/time stop if the girl don't move or just the guy having sneak at 100%, but this depends only on our imagination.

:^)

The idea is good, if I find some time.

On 3/23/2021 at 8:21 PM, BeoWulf91 said:

Hi Gunslicer, It's me again with another anim rotation request. I've been adding poses to dialogues from other mods to make them more fun, and some of the newer anims would be perfect if the PC was facing away from the NPC. If you're willing and have the time, would you mind rotating a few? If so, I need:

If you can't, then sorry for the bother. Please and thank you!

I'll see.

On 3/25/2021 at 8:29 PM, Kheimon910 said:

donde puedo encontrar una guia para saber usar el mod al detalle

No lo hay, pero es muy fácil de usar.

On 3/26/2021 at 3:13 PM, Aleferr said:

Hi, do u know why the npcs dies when shoot them with the pose power? 

I never killed anyone using the power.

4 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

1 or 2.

Or do you refer to the backward animations not being directed forward (these I do not have).

These are how the forward animations should be played imo just because 360 causes issues in skyrim.

if anything for backwards animations you might be able to get away with playing the animations backwards XD