On 4/12/2021 at 1:08 AM, Code Serpent said:

The first thing that comes to mind would be to use horse hide model scaled up.

This?

lol, physics.

On 4/15/2021 at 12:56 PM, Staros said:

These twerking/dancing animation if possible?

https://twitter.com/Prevence3/status/1333632167440764928

https://twitter.com/Prevence3/status/1358454302134722560

Maybe poses based on the "stop thinking about sex" meme too, character finger wagging?

https://twitter.com/Protoscene/status/1375948901430263812

Yes. You need the two more recent archives.

Maybe.

11 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hello there.!..first grats and thanks for your amazing work!  secondly i wanted to ask if the animation with the draugr hand graping the leg of the character is available in the dowloads cause i cant find it  (its already one of my favorites!!)

It's the SLAL I'm doing, it's in stage 6, but I think there's still a long way to go, they don't even start using the dick and there's still a buried draugr. (there are 4)

22 hours ago, hihithere said:

Anyone else stuck in a t pose with this mod installed?

Ye, same problem here!

21 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Have you forgot to re-run FNIS by chance?

Ye, for sure, but still T-pose, after run FNIS 2 warnings appears x,x

On 4/21/2021 at 10:02 AM, hihithere said:

Anyone else stuck in a t pose with this mod installed?

On 4/21/2021 at 10:51 AM, Taki17 said:

Have you forgot to re-run FNIS by chance?

On 4/22/2021 at 8:28 AM, frms1995 said:

Ye, same problem here!

Ye, for sure, but still T-pose, after run FNIS 2 warnings appears x,x

This only happens when you doesn't run FNIS, or when FNIS doesn't generate behavior files properly, sometimes it happenes to me.

I always check this folder after I run FNIS:

meshes\actors\character\behaviors

to see if it contains these files been newly generated:

0_master.hkx

1hm_behavior.hkx

idlebehavior.hkx

mt_behavior.hkx

If one of these is missing, especially the 0_master.hkx, that means something's wrong, and you have to re-run FNIS.

I mean, what can I say... these animations are awesome! Very nice work! ?

A couple of questions:

I noticed there are a few repeats - maybe 20 or 30? - where my character stands in the 'modest covering herself' pose. Are these just unused slots or am I missing some animations?

Also, sort of related, are there any other quality animation mods such as this? I know there are a lot of mods with good static poses, but they can't touch quality animations ?

Great job, Mr. Gunslicer! ?

Maybe I don't know and there is already a mod that solve this problem. But still I will voice it ...

Idea: Using DynamicAnimationReplacer to replace a sequence of idle animations for female followers.

I'm not talking about general animations for both genders (in the folder: meshes \ actors \ character \ animations). They can be just replaced with others.

I'm talking about animations in the folder: meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ female. There are only 4 of them (mt_idlehhleftidle.hkx   mt_idlehhrightidle.hkx    mt_idlehhdleftidle.hkx   mt_idlehhdrightidle.hkx) and intermediate animations between them, and from/to mt_idle back.

In the vanilla version - really like a ape. )))

It can be swing hips or touch breast animations from your pack. But intermediate anims - that's problem. - During playing follower move over ground w/o legs animation.

Spoiler

3433.jpg.0f8a5c6a929a1cca7f039e25408072e9.jpg

I am in no way trying to strain with work. Just if it gets interesting.

Thanks again for your great work. ???

On 4/20/2021 at 9:42 AM, StrongBlade said:

Thanks for the update. The new animations are very cool and sexy, some of them i don't understand like 352 XD but ok. The anus egg animation is very interesting, i was waiting for the egg to drop ? There is another animation that is without the egg, i don't understand it too. Are those tests?

The egg was much bigger than I expected, a lot of clipping and I lost focus. (I even had to shrink the egg)

1689423894_UntitledProject(Time0_00_0000).png.5293e128eea9bbd25fc6e30bb1c81dd6.png

But I'm going to make a variation with the egg coming out anyway, I left the space reserved for that.

And I don’t know which pose without egg you found, I didn’t do any other than that.

On 4/20/2021 at 4:56 PM, Lestat1627 said:

After installing the GS_SLAL 07 03 (LE) update, FNIS gives me this error, how to fix it?

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.01b867b2f0503fcf9c28b35beb40287d.jpg

Fixed.

On 4/20/2021 at 8:20 PM, frms1995 said:

Is this mod imcopatible with other? Cause im trying to install the SE version, then run FNIS and when loading the game my PC is static, i have move, but with no animation at all

Works with other mods, looks like an error in FNIS if not, I don't know what can be.

On 4/22/2021 at 3:32 PM, johnmcman said:

the sword masturbation pose added last update is missing the sword, is that intentional? none of the weapons I equip seem to work with it.

It was supposed to work with the sword equipped by the player, but then I saw that the swords have different sizes so I added the sword that I used to pose.

On 4/23/2021 at 3:08 AM, in'n'out said:

Is there a way to disable\enable animobject during animation?

Not that I know, if you delete the object in the mod folder, the pose happens without the object. I only know that way.

3 hours ago, binarylover said:

I mean, what can I say... these animations are awesome! Very nice work! ?

A couple of questions:

I noticed there are a few repeats - maybe 20 or 30? - where my character stands in the 'modest covering herself' pose. Are these just unused slots or am I missing some animations?

Also, sort of related, are there any other quality animation mods such as this? I know there are a lot of mods with good static poses, but they can't touch quality animations ?

Just empty slots.

I don't know about other mods but there must be.

Minor suggestion for a variant of the Gwynevere Pose (since you've previously done some for other animations)

How about adding a bench/bed or something else to rest on underneath the character in addition to the pillow?

I got an example of what I mean here, with the healing altars in Whiterun's Temple of Kynareth. Picture is a lot unorthodox though.

Spoiler

1Front.thumb.png.e04ba878d3fe607078ad50ce32bc8b85.png

Regardless, thank you ever so kindly for the awesome work you provide to each and any of us!

On 4/5/2021 at 2:34 AM, Gunslicer said:

It was always my intention after I learned to move a little more with the bones but it seems that the people are not so interested, so it was left for later. (except for the staff, the bone that controls the staff is nowhere, it’s a mystery)

I know it don't mean much but I'm interested :) 

I would not have minded if I could make animobjects by myself even if I could it will be so inconvenient.

(make animobjects for each weapon I want and have to switch them every time I want different one )

Hope it would be updated soon.

On 1/31/2019 at 9:56 AM, Gunslicer said:

These poses are amazing and they show just how much effort you put into this, so far I'm really enjoying it. And I saw that you send the files you used to make those "humanoid khajiit" girls, can you share them as pm for me aswell?

On 4/26/2021 at 3:21 PM, LegendOfJan said:

Minor suggestion for a variant of the Gwynevere Pose (since you've previously done some for other animations)

How about adding a bench/bed or something else to rest on underneath the character in addition to the pillow?

I got an example of what I mean here, with the healing altars in Whiterun's Temple of Kynareth. Picture is a lot unorthodox though.

Hide contents

Regardless, thank you ever so kindly for the awesome work you provide to each and any of us!

I can easily add something but I thought about it and I think it’s more practical for the user to climb on the object he wants (bed, box, bench) instead of adding something specific.

10 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I can easily add something but I thought about it and I think it’s more practical for the user to climb on the object he wants (bed, box, bench) instead of adding something specific.

Yup, that's what I did there. Set altar and character height to something like 3 to replicate that Dark Souls easter egg. But I can easily see how many people would still prefer this over a static ready-to-use version with no possibility of customization themselves. Guess it was my lazyness taking the better of me.

Also, christmas is over you Pepega, time to change it up again.