On 3/2/2021 at 3:23 AM, Shadowx123 said:

I should add, I did run FNIS first, but it doesn't indicate that it's detecting the mod. Is it possible that MO2 installed it wrong?

If it is not the wrong version, perhaps the game has not activated the mod, take a look at the launcher to see if it is activated. I always activate the mods in the launcher.

On 3/2/2021 at 7:47 PM, JCPunch94 said:

Hey so I noticed that pose 318 and 338 are the same pose but at different speeds

Sometimes someone prefers a different speed, when I modify it I take the opportunity to put it in the mod as it can be useful for someone else.

On 3/6/2021 at 3:21 AM, nexusmexus1234 said:

Sorry I really couldn't figure it out in the download section. 

Is the walking animation with the handgun available?  I cant tell what's wrong with it from the video, it looks amazing to me.

No, it was just for testing. There are few different things, and it also uses magic animation so it would come into conflict when used together with a sword, and I don’t think it’s a popular mod too (pistols) few people would use I think.

Please make a femenine sneakmtidle.hkx replacer! What I need is actually not a sneak idle but a casual female crouch or squat idle with no leggs spread. I want a female character to look elegant, neither slutty, nor like a true macho or a werewolf beast. I know I want so much :) Pretty please! 

And of course it would be nice to have an animated idle with subtle movements, breathing, and ability for an actor to turn their head, probably upper torso - all that stuff.

Something like one of these, simple yet beautiful will do:

https://global-uploads.webflow.com/5b44edefca321a1e2d0c2aa6/5d9bef5002251535e2e4709f_Dimensions-Guide-Humans-Crouching-Squatting-Women-Front-Detail.svg

Hi. so I'm not understanding how this mod is suppose to work. (Probably missing something on my part) I have installed the latest version of this mod with MO2. I launch the game but nothing... no rings, nothing. Sorry if the problem is glaringly obvious but can you still help me out :) thanks 

On 3/7/2021 at 1:10 PM, Gunslicer said:

No, it was just for testing. There are few different things, and it also uses magic animation so it would come into conflict when used together with a sword, and I don’t think it’s a popular mod too (pistols) few people would use I think.

Oh ok I understand.  I do use the old Merryls DesertEagle gun mod but I know not many others do.

Thank you for the continued effort!  

On 12/28/2020 at 2:53 AM, Gunslicer said:

Test this one, if it doesn't work I don't know.

GS999.hkx 139.45 kB · 12 downloads

I asked a while back about replacing dance animations with the idles in this mod.  You gave me this file to test out, and after some time I've gotten around to it.

I'm trying to make some dances from TDF Prostitution use the loops from your mod. But with this file and the hkx files in the meshes folder from your pose mods, theres no loop. They play for 1 second then stop. 

1 hour ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I'm trying to make some dances from TDF Prostitution use the loops from your mod. But with this file and the hkx files in the meshes folder from your pose mods, theres no loop. They play for 1 second then stop.

It's been a while since I delved into the generatefnisformodders.exe application, but the source file it reads to generate the correct output files would need to have the files you want to loop marked as cyclical.  If you're replacing the TDF files on a 1 for 1 basis, those files are compiled to run one time through for their natural duration.  Substituting the GS Poses files as is will yield the same thing, but their natural duration is of course much shorter.

See the "-a" in the file FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_List.txt?  That marks the anim as acyclical when you want it to be cyclical.  If memory serves, that requires a "-c" but don't quote me on that -- find the source docs and look it up.  This is the source file generatefnisformodders.exe will use to generate FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_Behavior.hkx.

Spoiler

s -a BB_DanceAnim1Begin SnakeDance.hkx
+ -a BB_DanceAnim1Loop1 Belly.hkx
+ -a BB_DanceAnim1Loop2 SexyJA.hkx
+ -a BB_DanceAnim1Loop3 SexyJA.hkx
+ -a BB_DanceAnim1Loop4 ShakeAss.hkx
+ -a BB_DanceAnim1Loop5 ShakeAss.hkx
+ -a BB_DanceAnim1Loop6 SexyJA.hkx
+ -a BB_DanceAnim1Loop7 SnakeDance.hkx
+ -a BB_DanceAnim1End Belly.hkx

Did this help at all?

3 hours ago, Blackbird Wanderer said:

It's been a while since I delved into the generatefnisformodders.exe application, but the source file it reads to generate the correct output files would need to have the files you want to loop marked as cyclical.  If you're replacing the TDF files on a 1 for 1 basis, those files are compiled to run one time through for their natural duration.  Substituting the GS Poses files as is will yield the same thing, but their natural duration is of course much shorter.

See the "-a" in the file FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_List.txt?  That marks the anim as acyclical when you want it to be cyclical.  If memory serves, that requires a "-c" but don't quote me on that -- find the source docs and look it up.  This is the source file generatefnisformodders.exe will use to generate FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_Behavior.hkx.

Hide contents

Did this help at all?

Ive been looking at that all day today trying to figure it out. I'll give this a shot and see

26 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Ive been looking at that all day today trying to figure it out. I'll give this a shot and see

4 hours ago, Blackbird Wanderer said:

Reveal hidden contents

Did this help at all?

So I'm not able to find the fnis source that tells me, I might be looking in the wrong place, but I tried -c instead of -a for (acyclic) and it didn't work, but it does mention that Cyclic is default so I'm not sure what code command would tell fnis to default.

7 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

So I'm not able to find the fnis source that tells me, I might be looking in the wrong place, but I tried -c instead of -a for (acyclic) and it didn't work, but it does mention that Cyclic is default so I'm not sure what code command would tell fnis to default.

Possibly the absence of a code returns it to a default state.  Try deleting it and see what happens.

Also, at the bottom of the FNIS download page is the FNIS for Modders Documentation 6.2 file.  That would probably provide a definitive answer.

5 hours ago, Blackbird Wanderer said:

Possibly the absence of a code returns it to a default state.  Try deleting it and see what happens.

Also, at the bottom of the FNIS download page is the FNIS for Modders Documentation 6.2 file.  That would probably provide a definitive answer.

thanks for the link, I was looking on SE and mustve missed it there.

Upon reading it, I had to change the tag to what the GSPoses FNIS Text had listed for the hkx files (labeled with -b h,md). You were right, no reference to cyclic/acyclic looping made them play until stopped (as per the default "rule).

But I tried that earlier and missed the crucial step of generating the behavior files in FNIS for MODDERS! I kept trying it through USERS and that wasn't changing anything. I had to run both by having fnis read the updated txt file.

All in all, thanks for helping, it works as intended now.

On 3/9/2021 at 6:22 AM, in'n'out said:

Please make a femenine sneakmtidle.hkx replacer! What I need is actually not a sneak idle but a casual female crouch or squat idle with no leggs spread. I want a female character to look elegant, neither slutty, nor like a true macho or a werewolf beast. I know I want so much :) Pretty please! 

And of course it would be nice to have an animated idle with subtle movements, breathing, and ability for an actor to turn their head, probably upper torso - all that stuff.

Something like one of these, simple yet beautiful will do:

https://global-uploads.webflow.com/5b44edefca321a1e2d0c2aa6/5d9bef5002251535e2e4709f_Dimensions-Guide-Humans-Crouching-Squatting-Women-Front-Detail.svg

Maybe.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:41 AM, shieldwield said:

All poses works great but I have a problem. No breast collision with hand when using normal poses. Im using 3ba 3bbb and cbpc. ;(

I don't think the pose influences collisions, if they work normally they should work when using the poses.

If possible, could you make a non-360 version of your animations.

I tried deleting everything but the mt_forward or what ever they are called and it ends up being kind of jarring but these animations ESPECIALLY the walk look really good.