On 9/28/2022 at 5:49 PM, PaperFan said:

So I was looking around at the poses and I saw that 442-445  mentioned putting textures in _GSPaintings. This folder did not exist so I assumed I had to create it, but I could not get any files to show up in these textures. What am I supposed to do here?

There's a file you can download called Textures - Ring 6.7z. The files should be in there.

So I love this and I have 'a version' with a certain number of animations installed but i'm confused about the file downloads.

Do I need GSPoses and then just load separate specific animation files like 'drunk-anims' right below it? How do the rings get updated with new animations?

Or does the latest GSPoses SE 03 10 for example contain all animations? I can't find certain animations because ring 4 upward are just numbered.

If you're still taking requests i'd love any additional animations where the actor is perceived to be drunk, hypnotized, mind-broken - either standing slouched or sitting against a wall sprawled out breathing heavily with arms stretched out on the floor and one leg down one leg bent kinda thing. Like the character was just used and is dazed and limp maybe breathing heavily and leg or head slowly rolling back and forth. 

This is the best stuff i've ever seen. Awesome work.

Edited by Crabrangooned
On 10/3/2022 at 5:49 PM, joeblah said:

A bit late to posting this but thanks for adding the F+F pose for the Elizabeth pic I posted a while back. It came out great!
image.png.67f08779f4693fd7740d3f68a38c695d.png

Was also hoping to suggest another animation/pose that's similar to the video attached please (seemed appropriate with the workout/yoga theme of some poses).

Thanks again and look forward to future updates.

can u post here screens (not png just jpg so i can see em load before sun micronova event) from 15-30 recently added animations? im kinda busy now and downloading, replacing files then testing like foking 300 files to see if they added something i want is quite inhibitor. 

Question - animations for Bow, Crossbow, Staffs and 2Handed already done, is here plans for 1Handed as well, its last kind of ingame weapon without your cool sexy animations

UPD. Also discovered that only 2Handed Sword triggering animation, 2Handed Hammers and Axes are not,

it will be cool, if all 2Handed will have this animation (bcs and 2H Sword, and Axe, and Hammer has same animation in vanilla, so with your animation it will be cool for them to trigger same animation as for 2H swords ),

I editing this myself in conditions, working great, just in case that you would to edit this yourself on your conditions file for this animation

Also will be awesome to have DAR Magic Idles for LE, i found only SE versions https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72143, for LE not even one female sexy Magic Idle mod.

I thought previously that its already done by you, possible i just failed to find it or its just only for Patreon users and not in free access?

IMO All yours animations (for SLAL, Poses and for DAR) are very cool, but DAR are most integrated in game by itself - you dealing with DAR every time you crawling into dungeon or walking throw town, SLAL and Poses usually used only manualy when player decided them to play, DAR playing all the time while you playing game and interacting with actors who could use those animation conditions, and it makes them coolest from all those 3 groups so having all possible IDLE animations (2Handed and Magic) covered by your DAR pack will be awesome)

Edited by Fnakasjg
5 hours ago, NinjakillerX3F7 said:

The poses work perfectly in game and I'm using the osa intergraded menu. one issue I'm having is that for all the object poses the object doesn't exist, it's invisible. Any ideas that might help me?   

I'm using 003 Katana, hip sway in the picture.

ScreenShot44.png

I have fixed this issue, NMM is a bitch sometimes.