On 12/12/2022 at 12:26 AM, megamanfan said:

so, one problem i've encountered with the SL animation; the giantess/ anything that uses setscale doesn't actually change the scale of the actors. is there something extra you need to download in order to do that or is it just a problem with my game?

You need to use the command manually, selecting the actor and using setscale x.x.

If i export them with size already changed for animation it makes them look like monsters from indie horror games,

On 12/13/2022 at 9:44 AM, Gunslicer said:

You need to use the command manually, selecting the actor and using setscale x.x.

If i export them with size already changed for animation it makes them look like monsters from indie horror games,

Is it possible to get an arrow drawing from the lower back for belted fastened quivers?

I never was able to get blender working with skyrim :(

bow_drawlight.hkx sneakbow_drawlight.hkx

Hello, maybe I'm blind, but I remember that you had an animation of the character's pose, where she stands with her right hand on her hips, and sometimes changes to her left hand. Now it is only in the ring of poses (for example, 4 or 5), and how to get a permanent waiting position?

On 1/23/2019 at 7:22 AM, Gunslicer said:

It's on the way.

Thanks again for all your fantastic work! I really love your animations.

Now I have some trouble with my AE and I don't know how to fix it. ?
Maby you can take a look at it. The movement animations are stuttering, when I move forward and change the direction with the mouse.
In my LE Install everything runs smooth. I have no idea where I should search to get rid of this damn bug.

Here's the thread with detailed MO2/.ini/specs infos.

How do I apply your destruction/restoration animations to all spells? Like those of alteration/illusion/conjuration schools, as well restoration spells like Turn Undead

EDIT: just learned about DAR conditions, I'll use them as best I can to see if it's enough.

Edited by SJBlack2014

Also sometimes the camera glitches out when sneaking in 4 directions, I'm not using any camera mods or any true directional movement mods.

Perhaps to avoid this bug, there could be a version of sneak animation where you're always facing forward (like standing sword drawn animation)?

Edited by SJBlack2014
On 12/24/2022 at 12:23 PM, baseborn said:

Love the new Ihm and restoration/destruction animations. I'm guessing I could make these apply to the other schools of magic if I just edit the DAR conditions?

Yeah just add new lines and it should work, mine looks like this after the initial lines

IsEquippedRightType(1) OR
IsEquippedRightType(2) OR
IsEquippedRightType(3) OR
IsEquippedRightType(4) AND
IsEquippedLeftType(14) OR
IsEquippedLeftType(12) OR
IsEquippedLeftType(13) OR
IsEquippedLeftType(16) OR
IsEquippedLeftType(17)

On 12/16/2022 at 5:38 AM, bloodmantle said:

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but is there a way to remove the powers for poses from my list? The rings work just fine for me and I prefer to have a less busy spell/power list.

Find the spell ID through the console: ''help player''

After finding the spell ID, select the Player and use: ''removespell 99999999" (999 means the ID of the spell you found.)

Navigate the console using the ''PageUP'' ''PageDown'' keys on your keyboard.

On 12/14/2022 at 11:21 PM, Unknownflames said:

Is it possible to get an arrow drawing from the lower back for belted fastened quivers?

I never was able to get blender working with skyrim :(

bow_drawlight.hkx 49.47 kB · 0 downloads sneakbow_drawlight.hkx 28.67 kB · 0 downloads

Maybe, it's only 1 animation so I don't think it will be that terrible.

On 12/17/2022 at 7:35 PM, ZeKrons said:

Hello, maybe I'm blind, but I remember that you had an animation of the character's pose, where she stands with her right hand on her hips, and sometimes changes to her left hand. Now it is only in the ring of poses (for example, 4 or 5), and how to get a permanent waiting position?

Are you talking about turning it into idle?

Just rename GSxxx to mt_idle and put it in :                  Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female.

The poses are in :             Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\GSPoser.

I don't remember the pose number.

On 12/18/2022 at 7:58 AM, mikesolo1975 said:

i installed this mod and gsposes selector dont work

i choose the option and nothing happens

thanks for any help and advice

Or wrong version, or forgot to update FNIS.

I think.

On 12/18/2022 at 11:26 AM, Freeni said:

Maybe someone can help me out with this: is there a way to make npcs stay in place after applying a pose? I tried the tai command but it disables all their animations, so it's not optimal. Thanks!

I just try to turn them into followers through the console.

Other than that I don't know of any other options.

On 12/19/2022 at 5:59 AM, Helblar said:

Excuse me. I don't have the ability to view all 500 animations. Is this walking animation in the GSPoses set?

Nope.

On 12/19/2022 at 7:11 PM, Bayman said:

Thanks again for all your fantastic work! I really love your animations.

Now I have some trouble with my AE and I don't know how to fix it. ?
Maby you can take a look at it. The movement animations are stuttering, when I move forward and change the direction with the mouse.
In my LE Install everything runs smooth. I have no idea where I should search to get rid of this damn bug.

Here's the thread with detailed MO2/.ini/specs infos.

I don't know what it could be.

On 12/20/2022 at 11:25 AM, SJBlack2014 said:

Also sometimes the camera glitches out when sneaking in 4 directions, I'm not using any camera mods or any true directional movement mods.

Perhaps to avoid this bug, there could be a version of sneak animation where you're always facing forward (like standing sword drawn animation)?

It happens for no reason, I can't imagine what it could be. Maybe problem with skeleton.

On 12/25/2022 at 7:51 AM, windowsexplorer said:

Yeah just add new lines and it should work, mine looks like this after the initial lines

IsEquippedRightType(1) OR
IsEquippedRightType(2) OR
IsEquippedRightType(3) OR
IsEquippedRightType(4) AND
IsEquippedLeftType(14) OR
IsEquippedLeftType(12) OR
IsEquippedLeftType(13) OR
IsEquippedLeftType(16) OR
IsEquippedLeftType(17)

Thanks, I figured as much. Still getting the hang of DAR and all the various conditions you can add :)

I've been working on porting some of your animations into ostim framework. As part of the process I made a text file with a short description and a score based on personal preference and how suitable they are to usage in the framework for each pose. I figure it might be annoying to keep track of which pose is which on your end so here you go. Only took like 4 hours, quite the library. You've definitely gotten better over time and I hope you'll be around to help with elder scrolls 6 development in like 5 years :D.

GSPoseList.txt