On 7/11/2022 at 5:02 PM, zax said:

Actually, they don't turn into opposite direction but they are simply too aggressive and change the bow direction when aiming.

I removed:

bowdrawn_turnleft60.hkx
bowdrawn_turnleft180.hkx
bowdrawn_turnright60.hkx
bowdrawn_turnright180.hkx

Copied bow_idledrawn.hkx four times and renamed it to 4 previously deleted animations. It's static but its at least playable.

Waiting for better fix! :)

Any chance this issue will be fixed eventually? The whole moveset looks good but this one detail makes it unplayable.

On 8/1/2022 at 6:02 PM, Code Serpent said:

Would you consider adding the many masturbation poses you've made to your SLAL pack? You've made a lot of creative ones that I would love to see interacting with actual sex mods.

They only have 1 stage so it would make the SLAL list too big, so I didn't add them as SLAL. You can take them and rename them to existing animations, it's not much but it works.

On 8/1/2022 at 6:03 PM, vaultman112 said:

can you make a pose with a skeever being held like this?

Hide contents

I think the skeevers are bigger, but I think you can create something similar. This has nothing to do with sex, right? looks more like a cute pose.

On 8/2/2022 at 5:01 PM, joeblah said:

Would it be possible to add a pose/SLAL animation like this please? Obviously the facial animation wouldn't be identical but something where the primary actor is being caressed/praised on their booty.

Love the mod and poses, big thanks!

It's possible, I would just have a little problem with clipping.

I'll put it on the list, looks cool.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:48 PM, obama6923 said:

It's great to hear you like the idea! Sadly though, clipping will kind of always be a potential issue with these types of things. There's no real standard I've seen when it comes to inflated bellies because everyone is different and runs their own settings. The best thing to do is to just attempt going for a normal size and let users adjust on their end.

If you remember what your hand position was on your pregnancy idle, then you could probably stick with that or something similar for the animations. An alternative Idea would be making a custom standard. So, create a character with a belly inflated to what you would consider max. Then work off of that as your basis for the animations.

For the animations, it seems these tend to be the general idea

- Regular Pregnant Walking

Basically. just a walking version of your pregnant idle animation. The character's right hand stays on their belly as they walk. (Just as a side note from me personally, you don't have to do this at all. I use Victoria's High Heel Walk whenever a character has High Heels equipped. I tried your idle out, but it's a bit excessive for me. It would be cool if you could make a regular pregnant walk animation, and a High Heel variant. Though that is completely up to you!)

- Regular Pregnant Running

Similar story as the walking animation. The character has their right hand on their belly while running. Just like in your pregnant Idle animation. Since you've already made a running animation, you could use that as your basis to work off of. Have the same running animation, but instead, make it so that the character keeps their right hand on their belly.

- Regular Pregnant Crouching

This one seems tough imo. I was thinking you could maybe do something similar to this mod: crawl on all fours (more specifically, the catwoman variant. The normal variant has the head facing down and it's very weird.) The idea mostly stemmed from the idle for that mod, as seen attached. You could make a similar idle, but instead, the character's right hand would be holding on to their belly. Then once the character started moving, the animation would transition to a crawling on all fours animation.

- Regular Pregnant Sitting

Another rather straight-forward idea. The character has their legs spread open to leave room for their belly, with their right hand on top of their belly, and the left on the lower half of their belly, or maybe on their lap. You can make it so that over time the animation would shift. So, it starts with the character's right hand on their belly, then it shifts and now they have both hands under their belly with their back arched back a bit, then it would shift right back to the beginning with their hand on their belly. Perhaps Pretty Sit Idles could help with some ideas?

- Over Encumbered Pregnant Idle

These may be harder to describe, but they're simply just tier 2 of their original animations.

For the Idle animation, you can work off easily from your regular pregnant Idle. Make it so that the character looks more tired and aware of their inflated belly. You could do that by making them hunch over some more, to give off the idea that it's cumbersome for them to be standing. In your regular pregnant Idle, the character only has one hand on their belly from the start. Well, how about in this version, the character has both hands on their belly. When the animation changes in your regular pregnant Idle, the character places both of their hands on their back. In this version. you can make it so that the character doesn't move the hand under their belly, and instead only uses their right hand to arch their back. This would help to give off the weight of their belly, and how they can't take their attention off of it for long.

- Over Encumbered Pregnant Walking

Once again, similar story here. Work off of the encumbered pregnant idle. The character could be hunched over a bit, with both hands on their belly, one on top and one underneath. It's basically a walking version of your idle.

- Over Encumbered Pregnant Running

I have a hard time picturing this one if I'm being honest... If any, you could genuinely just completely skip over this one.

The most I can imagine is something similar to the regular pregnant running animation idea. Instead this version would simply have both hands on their belly.

The "Over Encumbered" set of animations really isn't needed. They just would help with more immersion and add some more to the pregnancy side of the game. Though, if you don't wish to do those, that's totally understandable! Same for combat Idles, while they would be great, if it's too much work, then don't sweat about it! I'll continue trying to find some good example images and perhaps making some images myself to help clarify and make the process better, if you need. I look forward to seeing what you make!

After I finish the 1h animations I'll see what I can do with these.

On 8/2/2022 at 10:15 PM, Jexsam said:

I installed the newest release and tested the animations again.  Unfortunately they still don't appear to be working.  I haven't attempted more in-depth troubleshooting such as resetting the animation registry yet but I'm not certain that would even do anything.

100% fixed now, just tested.

I have no idea why it was like that, but now I fixed it.

On 8/2/2022 at 11:30 PM, Unknownflames said:

Whats your thoughts on a female hand2hand idle? 

one more kinda open palmed as if scratching and clawing.

The vanilla?

I don't like it very much.

On 8/3/2022 at 5:28 AM, wolfbread said:

I can't find them in the FNIS_GS_SLAL_List.txt. Basically, they'll never play because FNIS doesn't know they exist.  Add them yourself or wait for Gunslicer to fix it.

I think Dual05 is also missing.

I always test before posting, I have no idea what happened.

On 8/3/2022 at 8:07 AM, TDA said:

i found a source for beautiful poses

The situation of these videos is funny, 98% of the audience is male and has nothing to do with health.

Very good, I'll save it and leave it somewhere here.

On 8/4/2022 at 10:22 AM, Last_Light said:

Hi, fantastic mod. Just a simple animation question.

If I wanted to edit (for personal use) one of the animations to make it play once and stop (not an infinite repetition) how would I go about that? Would I need to edit the FNIS list or open up blender. 

Basically I want to call one of the idles and have it stop on it's own.

I don't know, I always thought they would stop on their own when I started making them.

On 8/5/2022 at 9:34 AM, in'n'out said:

Gunslicer, can you read this my post here?

I am asking Billyy about poses for male actors, I want to ask you the same!

I'll take a look.

edit : I don't know, maybe the first pose with the right hand on the dick. But these poses would work for women too, I have some futa poses, did you take a look? maybe one of them will work for you.

On 8/6/2022 at 3:39 AM, Unknownflames said:

Is there a complete guide on how to set up blender for Skyrim? this is a never ending rabbit hole.

I tried to use blender once but it didn't work, mainly because of the lack of information.

On 8/6/2022 at 4:19 PM, duy123a said:

Is there anyway to apply Anim_Drunk to drunk condition in mod like SunHelm Survival?

I don't know, but there must be a way.

22 hours ago, zax said:

Any chance this issue will be fixed eventually? The whole moveset looks good but this one detail makes it unplayable.

Seems easy to fix, I was going to fix it. But a lot of things came up and got in the way.

Just leave the upper part of the body facing forward, right?

Edited by Gunslicer
4 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

The situation of these videos is funny, 98% of the audience is male and has nothing to do with health.

Very good, I'll save it and leave it somewhere here.

Just there, a good set for IK-solvers on the arms and legs, so I paid attention.
Or are you just judging me? Actually, I watch more political videos...
5 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Seems easy to fix, I was going to fix it. But a lot of things came up and got in the way.

Just leave the upper part of the body facing forward, right?

Yes, upper part of the body and the bow itself. If the bow keeps moving left/right while aiming its unplayable.
For example, your crossbow animations don't have this issue and are perfectly playable already.

12 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

The vanilla?

I don't like it very much.

I tried to use blender once but it didn't work, mainly because of the lack of information.

Right the vanilla h2h is ugly and not feminine, can we expect your creative version of it or a requested one?

Are you telling me I don't hafto use blender?! What's the other one?

22 hours ago, modball said:

@Gunslicer Thanks for the updates. Just wondering why Chill01 was removed from the SLAL pack.

For anyone who wants it, GSPoser PHP json file updated 2022-08-08:

GSPoser.json 16.45 kB · 17 downloads

Maybe try to rework and change the name, it was supposed to have several series but ended up with just one.

20 hours ago, zax said:

Yes, upper part of the body and the bow itself. If the bow keeps moving left/right while aiming its unplayable.
For example, your crossbow animations don't have this issue and are perfectly playable already.

Wait, crossbow doesn't have?...

I see, crossbow only contains turn animation without aiming, so it reuses idledrawn for the upper body in turn animations with crossbow aiming.

Anyway try these.

bowdrawn_turnleft60.hkx bowdrawn_turnleft180.hkx bowdrawn_turnright60.hkx bowdrawn_turnright180.hkx

SEbowdrawn_turnleft60.hkx SEbowdrawn_turnleft180.hkx SEbowdrawn_turnright60.hkx SEbowdrawn_turnright180.hkx

18 hours ago, The Ashen said:

Any chance we could get a bow-legged/sore walking animation? 

I don't have anything planned for that.

13 hours ago, Unknownflames said:

Right the vanilla h2h is ugly and not feminine, can we expect your creative version of it or a requested one?

Are you telling me I don't hafto use blender?! What's the other one?

I did several poses that are good for h2h idle, but as soon as the character starts throwing punches it gets ugly again. Only idle too, no walking or running.

I use the legendary Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 which doesn't exist anywhere on the internet anymore. Laggy af too.

1 hour ago, Gunslicer said:

Thanks the left/right movement is fixed, but now when its correct I just realized the whole drawn idle is aimed slightly to the left rather than straight forward. So you are basically aiming slightly left and shooting slightly to the right while camera is looking forward. It is especially noticeable with SmoothCam's arrow prediction arc. Can it be fixed without remaking whole animation?

8 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I did several poses that are good for h2h idle, but as soon as the character starts throwing punches it gets ugly again. Only idle too, no walking or running.

I use the legendary Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 which doesn't exist anywhere on the internet anymore. Laggy af too.

Double D Damn!!

On 8/9/2022 at 2:45 PM, zax said:

Thanks the left/right movement is fixed, but now when its correct I just realized the whole drawn idle is aimed slightly to the left rather than straight forward. So you are basically aiming slightly left and shooting slightly to the right while camera is looking forward. It is especially noticeable with SmoothCam's arrow prediction arc. Can it be fixed without remaking whole animation?

I would need to redo some, turn included.

bow_idledrawn.hkx

20 hours ago, Baroudi said:

Thanks for the bow fix but sneakbow drawn turn animations have also the same problem, would be possible to fix ?

Nop, use the same animations to turn without the bow aiming, changing one would affect the other.

2 hours ago, notthatdroid said:

Have a problem with body physics. Butt makes flat and breasts falls in chest (using BHUNP body (LE)). 

This is a problem with hdt.

On 8/12/2022 at 1:17 PM, Staros said:

If I find extra time.

hello , 

so I downloaded GSPoses SE 01 08 but when i load into the game I don't have any rings in my inventory I tried to reinstall the mod I tried to create a new game but still no ring in my inventory but when i open my magica i can see 7 different posses called zz Gs Player (number) 

I don't have additem mod since I use Skyrim vr any help please 

Edited by Nemo413413413