i haven't the faintest idea on how to install this. i feel like i'm the only one that doesn't understand it lmao i just wanted animations to shove into the fnis pcea2, but all of the files might as well be a foreign language to me! im used to seeing files named like "mt_idle.hkx" all of these are vastly out of what i know. any assistance would be helpful, i dont want an animation picker like the rings, just for the pcea

2 hours ago, IreJessis said:

i haven't the faintest idea on how to install this. i feel like i'm the only one that doesn't understand it lmao i just wanted animations to shove into the fnis pcea2, but all of the files might as well be a foreign language to me! im used to seeing files named like "mt_idle.hkx" all of these are vastly out of what i know. any assistance would be helpful, i dont want an animation picker like the rings, just for the pcea

Get Poser Hotkeys Plus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90896/?tab=files The Poser Data Edit/Generation file is a separate application that needs to be ran once through MO

Is there a way to preview them? Especially the later ones that don't have name but only numbers?

I would like to use some of them as randomized idle animations (for personal use so basically just copy paste them into DAR folder and edit the conditions).

But for now all i can do is to look at each one ingame and then note down which ones i want, i hope theres a smarter way to go about this.

Bow animations are cool and the kick is awesome! I wonder if you could make it work with AGO - Archery Gameplay Overhaul. It will be like arbalet, when after shot the arrow are gonna be ready to shot. To edit it, you can make when PC is walk with bow or even stand, arrow will be in left hand with the bow - arrow is hold with fingers. Cause animation is not tuned -  arrow is floating around. That would be nice.

15 minutes ago, jfraser said:

the name of the outfit and a link to it are right under the gif 

image.png

Sorry. I actually saw the gif and came here from Nexus so I didn't know about this. But I do have the DS Chosen Undead outfit mod and the one in this GIF look skimpier so I'm not sure its the same outfit.

Gotta say man. You seriously don't disappoint. I tried out those new sword and shield animations, and they are amazing. They fit perfectly with your regular running and sprinting animations. It's such great consistency between my character's actions throughout the game. Not much for me to contribute here with this message, just wanted to give you some well deserved appreciation.

14 hours ago, obama6923 said:

Gotta say man. You seriously don't disappoint. I tried out those new sword and shield animations, and they are amazing. They fit perfectly with your regular running and sprinting animations. It's such great consistency between my character's actions throughout the game. Not much for me to contribute here with this message, just wanted to give you some well deserved appreciation.

Yeah they are amazing as always, wish there was a bit more space between shield and the chest to accommodate anything above C-cup :D

The shield is rotated a bit upwards vertically (1hm_idle), if it was rotated downwards or no rotation at all it would fix that issue.