Possible he is just too busy right now for modding, real life is a bitch.

Hoping he will back soon)

By the way - is version for LE of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72143?tab=posts and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70837 even exist?

Verisons for SE if trying to add on LE just giving T-pose, no suprise.

Looks like those animations created by GS as well (link that he is creator), but i couldnt find even one source of LE or even files for SE marked by GS.

SE version looks like convertion from LE, but no LE found thats strange. Smone has source or LE files to share? Very smooth and cool idles, will be great to add them in my pack alongside with all other GS idle stuff (sneak, bow, crossbow and etc).

If those idles are for patreon users only i got it, just want to know - is there possibility or not to have them some way, or no chance at all bcs they are not exist.

Edited by Fnakasjg
On 9/27/2022 at 4:37 AM, Maxim J said:

Can you share the preset of the elf??

I don't think I have it anymore.

On 9/27/2022 at 8:36 PM, OniYama34 said:

Hi GS

I love your animated poses. You can make a pose to present the clothes as a model while staying on site.
English is not my language sorry for mistakes.
Thank you in advance and continue to delight us.

of course, videos or photos any reference?

On 9/28/2022 at 8:33 AM, idle said:

New pose suggestion:

Looks good, but what would the object be underneath? Yeah, I could make one without any object and let the player manually position it anywhere too.

21 hours ago, BeoWulf91 said:

Is Gunslicer okay? He hasn't been on in a few weeks, which is obviously unlike him. Hopefully he's just taking a break.

Kinda okay. ?

New "Dual destruction" animations are fucking epic as always, really love all of your combat animation replacers! Other than these known issues you already mentioned you might want to add DAR conditioned JUMP animaton for this moveset, it looks a bit strange with ground based jump.

Edited by zax

Am I right in assuming the new hovering animations is inspired by Wisp from Warframe? I'd love to port her model into the game if you could complete at least magic animations :) (hell I might even start work on it now)
I can understand creating all the melee animations could be pretty difficult. 

The magic flying animations are really good. I kind of wish they were default movement animations. I also wish I understood how to install dynamic animation mod. It always tells me I've exceeded the maximum of animations even if I have only just installed it, and I don't know how to set it up anyway.

Even so i tested the animations using FNIS PCEA, so good enough for me. ^-^

14 minutes ago, AonymousCrusade said:

Sorry but what is the dual destruction animation? like dual swords?

I guess it what i mentioned - idle for magic in both hands

You can also edit it (as i do myself) in "conditions.txt" - remove "player only" and add not only for 2hand destruction, but for all magic schools (you can find how to edit DAR conditionts files its really easy)

After that animation added only 1 thing remaining - 1hand magic idles, and all animations pack will be ready to rock)

45 minutes ago, Fnakasjg said:

You can also edit it (as i do myself) in "conditions.txt" - remove "player only" and add not only for 2hand destruction, but for all magic schools (you can find how to edit DAR conditionts files its really easy)

I think he might have made it destruction only because the "release" animation wouldn't fit any self-type spells. Movement, idle and charge works fine for all spell types but "release" is definitely targeted. Really hope this will be expanded upon other magic schools and "self" targeted spells!

19 hours ago, zax said:

I think he might have made it destruction only because the "release" animation wouldn't fit any self-type spells. Movement, idle and charge works fine for all spell types but "release" is definitely targeted. Really hope this will be expanded upon other magic schools and "self" targeted spells!

I meaning that if you want right now for those animations to be applied for all magic school, you can easy edit 2 strings in "conditions" text files, at any moment you can turn it back after realease.

Question about https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70837?tab=posts&BH=0  still open, author on Nexus said he released this SE version from Gunslicer permission (as you can see in commentaries), i dont know if version of Gunslicer even exist (couldnt find not SE nor LE anywhere) or dude on Nexus just used some of Gunslicer materials and do those idles by his own, but as we can see on video previev

Its even not full pack of animation its just IDLE (when char just stay and do nothing) but its look really great and will good to have it for enemy necromancers-mages girls or for mages followers.

Edited by Fnakasjg
On 10/26/2022 at 4:48 PM, Gunslicer said:

I don't think I have it anymore.

of course, videos or photos any reference?

Looks good, but what would the object be underneath? Yeah, I could make one without any object and let the player manually position it anywhere too.

Kinda okay. ?

Anything cylinder-shaped would go, say perhaps a basket? If you can't find anything fitting, nothing would be good aswell, giving the player freedom to choose.

On 10/26/2022 at 5:10 PM, zax said:

New "Dual destruction" animations are fucking epic as always, really love all of your combat animation replacers! Other than these known issues you already mentioned you might want to add DAR conditioned JUMP animaton for this moveset, it looks a bit strange with ground based jump.

I hadn't thought of that, I was sure to make one, since the DAR will prevent it from being used in other situations.

On 10/26/2022 at 9:12 PM, Impish_ said:

Am I right in assuming the new hovering animations is inspired by Wisp from Warframe? I'd love to port her model into the game if you could complete at least magic animations :) (hell I might even start work on it now)
I can understand creating all the melee animations could be pretty difficult. 

They are based on Wisp, my problem with attack animations is that the character's feet move along with the animations and it's really bad. But with this floating animation I can try to do at least the normal attack.

On 10/27/2022 at 11:33 AM, Aki K said:

The magic flying animations are really good. I kind of wish they were default movement animations. I also wish I understood how to install dynamic animation mod. It always tells me I've exceeded the maximum of animations even if I have only just installed it, and I don't know how to set it up anyway.

Even so i tested the animations using FNIS PCEA, so good enough for me. ^-^

Just rename them (mag_runforward to mt_runforward, etc.) and put them in the Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\female folder and they will be used as normal.

and about installing DAR, I just threw the files in Skyrim and everything worked normally, I thought it was amazing how everything worked without any tricks or breaking anything or weird requirement.

On 10/28/2022 at 4:16 AM, zax said:

I already have 2 healing animations that were for destruction but didn't match.

dwad.png.c32f85b7265a3d44c17dd24d06195ec0.png

On 10/28/2022 at 4:44 AM, Fnakasjg said:

I meaning that if you want right now for those animations to be applied for all magic school, you can easy edit 2 strings in "conditions" text files, at any moment you can turn it back after realease.

Question about https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70837?tab=posts&BH=0  still open, author on Nexus said he released this SE version from Gunslicer permission (as you can see in commentaries), i dont know if version of Gunslicer even exist (couldnt find not SE nor LE anywhere) or dude on Nexus just used some of Gunslicer materials and do those idles by his own, but as we can see on video previev

Its even not full pack of animation its just IDLE (when char just stay and do nothing) but its look really great and will good to have it for enemy necromancers-mages girls or for mages followers.

I remember him, he liked some poses and thought it was cool for magic

On 10/29/2022 at 5:56 AM, pgrm said:

I tried it once but the character is very fast in sneaking to match this animation, it could be used as walking in sneaking but the walking and running animation are very linked to each other so I would need to do a fast one too

On 10/29/2022 at 6:06 PM, idle said:

Anything cylinder-shaped would go, say perhaps a basket? If you can't find anything fitting, nothing would be good aswell, giving the player freedom to choose.

I found a sack!

1647666598_UntitledProject(Time0_00_0329).png.540b6353d78ad6442c454468df1c556e.png901499447_UntitledProject(Time0_00_0401).png.f752983a0d4bfa3d3ca678d36f5e2e75.png

18 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I remember him, he liked some poses and thought it was cool for magic

So, thoise magic IDLES are his own work, you never did before IDLES like those? Sad, i thought his work simple convertion from yours animations. And more sad that his IDLEs are existing only for SE version and looks like he done with that and never will convert for LE. Those IDLES are really cool as i said before, will be wonderfull let followers, enemy necromancers and enemy conjurers females to have those IDLEs,

if you have time, possibilities and interest to do smthing like that (or convert work of this dude to LE if you allowed to do that) it will be amazing work and everyone will like it bcs those IDLEs are really awesome and good-looking (and also simplier than full animation replacer i guess, its just IDLEs not full animation pack)

Edited by Fnakasjg
14 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

about the amazing dual casting anims...1 question.!.when i have armed my character with 2 destruction spells when i move its uses my old anims...your anims are used only when i move while charging the spells?? or i am missing something? thanks!

It means that some other mod with higher DAR priorities, such as Pretty Combat Animations ( 16031900+ ) is overriding these animations.

2 hours ago, zax said:

It means that some other mod with higher DAR priorities, such as Pretty Combat Animations ( 16031900+ ) is overriding these animations.

strange cause i didnt use the dar patch i just dimbed them in the female animations folder overwriting my old ones (btw the only dar i have are fill her up)

my old ones were the cast magick from nipple....but without the skeleton so i could cast from the hands while floeating...i noticed that the previus animations are about 100 while guns are like 60?

Edited by sikamikanico78
8 hours ago, cowboy20068392 said:

Hi,

Thank you for making this wonderful mods. I have installed GS SLAL and registered all animations using SLAL, but I do not know how to play them. Do I need another mod like Sexlab Match Maker to trigger the animations?

Yes, SLAL itself has hard requirement on SexLab main framework, when you have SL main module, SLAL modules will just integrate in SL themself easy. Also you need

itself for ability to select and chose different SLAL modules like GS SLAL pack, very simple and comfortable module. Some of animation packs can working without Anim Loader (SexLab main module able to catch them itself without SLAL), but most need it for proper work.

After haveing SL main and registration with SLAL you can use those anims same as basic anims from SL main without any other issues (they will appear in "Animations" tab in SL main, where you can enable or disable them and set aggressive/not aggressive tags)

Only 1 thing you need to look for - limitation of 500 anims in SL main module (500 for humans and 500 for creatures), if you have more than 500 anims, rest of anims after registration will not appear.

Edited by Fnakasjg
2 hours ago, cowboy20068392 said:

Thank you Fnakasjg. I have Sexlab Framework and Animation loader installed. Also, I can see GS SLAL animations listed and enabled in Sexlab animations tab. What Sexlab mods would you recommend to use with GS SLAL? 

I using myself those -

SLD, i using it myself only for non-lethal and stealth game-play (stealth knock down, tie up, put in a sack and removing bandits 1 by 1 sneaky without alert and without killing those who i dont want to kill), but its also providing possibility to non-concensual sex (aka rape), both Player-NPC and NPC-NPC (editable via MCM, very simple and modular, chose options you need for you playthrough)

this is little addon, which allowing NPCs having sex when they arosual is high, i using it for NPC-NPC random animations (disabling option for Player as actor, you can also edit it in MCM if you want to like you want to, very nimble options)

this is for arousal level and dinamic changing, mostly for previous mod but also providing some realism (arousal raising when you spend a lot of time without sex or when see naked NPCs, with buffs-debuffs, all features editable)

in fact main goal to play animations when you want yourself

this is what allow Player talking and convincing NPCs to have sex or raise relationships (even to spouse/partner/lover levels) with any NPC, also providing (by MCM options) NPC ability starting dialogue with Player. immersive, lewd and non-lewd both, also can be used by Player for role-play options (like "talking with someone about weather, how things going, news and etc, simple non-lewd friends talking)

good and immersive addon, allowing both easy sex animations access and role-play talking, higly editable as you want for yourself playthrough via MCM

can be used and for serious immersive realistic playthrough, and for only "hentai machinations")

one little addon i recomended bcs without it almost all animations usually starting right where NPCs staying, with this addon NPCs usually going to bed or at least somewhere hidden from eyes and not starting doing their "things" right in the front of city)

little and immersive

I using also 4-5 another little mod, but they only for improving base SL module mechanins and immersion, for playing animations those 5 are enough. they covering all in-game situations (Player-NPC, NPC-Player, NPC-NPC) in most of situations (talking, surronder and pay with sex for you life, knock out and raping uncosious, higly arousal NPC couples can decide to go have some fun without witness (both citizens and bandits, it even can be used while clearing up bandits camp if you wait a little bit for moment when bandit couple (or solo bandit for masturbation) starting to go in private place to have some fun without other bandits witness and you can use it for stealth) and many other), also they do it realistic way, almost like all its going in real world.

If you need only "hentai machinations", SexLab Defeat and/or RDO are enough, both of them providing access to SL base module animations just by themselfes, if you need only to play some animations and nothing else

Edited by Fnakasjg