Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

tbh some ppl demand too much, please understand that mods are created in the modders' OWN favor, they didn't do the mods under obligations, so once the FREE mod came out in that way then thats it, it is what it is, you can either use it or wait for someone else's work or you can make your own mod, but no whining lol.  please respect the works and the efforts

On 2/12/2019 at 5:11 PM, VenturousGamer said:

Thank you for sharing this. I was actually hoping people supported this idea so it'll become official so Capcom could take their content to another level specifically for PC without any restraints. The intent was to have enough people encourage Capcom to develop a specialized DLC that's exclusive for Steam until console owners want their spare. I would suggest more than enough people really think about this because it would make a huge impact upon the franchise and game's sales if it were official. It's not all about the nudity but something more that'll give the game more replay value and notoriety. It may sound confusing now since some people are trying to develop mods already but fucking believe me when I tell you if it's done exactly as I've constructed it, with my involvement, this will be such a historic moment.

Also, don't forget the video about it too. It's also on my main profile along with the other pictures. I created sample footage with Ada for further context.

Let's make Extreme Survival official!

exsada.gif.6665ba85b1925836ccb6534b4a34fba1.gif

Yeah i get what your trying to do dude and its great that you wana make it official but you also have to think about it, It will cuase nothing but controversy with SJWs and make capcom look like weird perverts. So i think its better if its stays non-offical and just made privately for nude enthusiasts to enjoy.    

40 minutes ago, VenturousGamer said:

Hold up. Everyone stop and read this.

I firstly want to address that I appreciate your honesty and understanding about my DLC idea. But that second part of your sentence is the reason why it's important that Capcom considers expanding content on PC if they couldn't on consoles. When I developed this idea, it was to challenge particular audiences who thought RE2 was "too easy" and "unfaithful" prior to its release in addition to hating the new character models and so on. It was to bring more replay value, difficulty, and mature experience to hardcore fans and newcomers who were willing to go the extra leap. Capcom aren't strangers to adding nudity into Resident Evil and it shouldn't be surprising because they've given us many hints they're ready to push it further (e.g. nude boss fight in RE6). This alone could be their ultimate path to challenge people's comfort levels without it merely being limited to a simple attire change.

Which now brings me to this: why the fuck should they care? 

Honestly, think about that. Why should Capcom, and anyone who's not a moronic prude, give a single fuck about a bunch of overly sensitive and irritating retards dictate what game developers, and content creators in general, should advertise to the public? Those people shouldn't speak for anyone and it would be asinine to drop an ingenious concept just because they're "offended" by anything. It would be stupid to surrender to their ridiculous reactions because then the artistic integrity is gone and they've won at the cost of "satisfying" their inept and misguided interpretations about everything. As someone who plans to develop games, I don't give a single fuck about these people and wouldn't otherwise because I would've already added this mode into this game had I been the creator. Those dense motherfuckers don't speak for me or anyone else who actually uses their brain properly and shouldn't be taken seriously...ever.

This wasn't supposed to be a custom mod for the game. It was supposed to be more than just a specialized DLC to allow Capcom to expand their horizons onto another platform where they don't have to worry about censorship anymore.  It was more than me just constructing an idea to give RE purists, haters, and doubters a challenge that could change their perception about the franchise forever. It was my gift to Capcom and the real fans to give them an experience that they'll never forget and could absolutely change the direction of the franchise forever. I'm talking about a historic moment that would allow Capcom to never restrain themselves again from going all out even at the cost of "offending" stupid people.

If anyone still has doubts, don't understand, contemplating, or curious you'll be surprised at how vast this mode alters the experience. Show your support and you'll thank me later. Believe that shit.

I totally agree with you and your view point man honestly, but these are tying times and im tellin you now that game journalists/SJWs will blow capcom out of the water for something like that, they will tear em a new asshole with all the articles that will come along with an official nude DLC. We live in a very controversial and conflicting time these days where not a day goes by without some kind of controversy.  Im sure they would like to appeal to mature audiences like us and share the same view points but thats just us, we are not running the company, they are and it needs to be in there best interest to keep there logo and reputation in the good books. You will get alot of very different reactions if the nude mods were ever to be official, i mean just look at Dead or Alive 6 for example, its literately being torn a new asshole by the media and SJWs since its E3 2018 showcase and just yesterday they cut the Japan Evo Twitch stream for having the characters in sexual positions and they wernt even nude.  I think that sums up what im trying to say here.

16 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

<snip>

The SJWs and their urnalist allies haven't had any luck with nude mods before and I highly doubt they will just because RE 2 Remake has them. What goes on in private is beyond their realm of influence despite their whining. Right now they're trying to paint the failure of Captain Marvel as a sexist thing rather than admitting it was the outrage advertising and the fact it was just a dull movie that killed it in box office sales.

7 hours ago, VonVolx said:

it's 2019 you're "NOT ALLOWED" to enjoy things anymore.

I feel bad for you guys now. I grew up in the 80's & 90's, when you could make tasteless, off-color jokes without fear, men & women objectified each other freely, and NPC's only existed in games.

I am glad modding has started for this game and big thanks to all of you, who share files, links and provides support for others! But may I please ask of you to put your very nice looking screenshots under the spoiler next time, so the guys who quote those posts won't stretch this nice tight little forum into a stinky gaping hole.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Still don´t like it too much coz there is no key to dodge. Guess I played too much Revelations 2

Mobility was my favorite part of RE6. Being able to dive and roll with your gun up felt so cool. The contextual environmental melee (slamming zombie heads into cars and walls) was awesome too.

Shame it was such a big jump from the tone of previous games (but it was definitely in keeping with the movies) I reckon if they hadn't called that game a Resident Evil game it would've been way more successful.

Archived