• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 5:19 AM, arkwyn said:

Creates a brown face bug that I can't fix for some reason. I tried different face textures such as valkyr and high poly but didn't fix the issue. :/

On 3/20/2020 at 5:14 PM, chewxx said:

Same for me :(

The body textures are 1K. Download a face texture mod with 1K Diffuse and Normal maps [Like Valkyr] and it should work fine. I went for a Valkyr face mod with this body texture and it was fine. Still wishing someone could integrate this into the FSM texture mod so I could have freckles, tans and a bit of a wet overlay on my female characters.

• 1 month later...

I installed the mod, applied it and technically it works. However, when in animation I don't see anything happening. It's the same story with plugs of the commonwealth, this mod says it's integrated with it and I can customize options via MCM, but nothing 'opens up'.. Any help? Please?

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Magnate_Magnus said:

Does anybody have the animated fannies for FSM body? 

I'm using CBBE and this mod works.. kind of. Sometimes the animation will modify values so organs will 'stretch' and 'open', sometimes they won't. I'm using it mostly because of 3D models.

Hi there, i was courious about the Compability with different Body Texture Mods. As far as i understand, there is no easy way to make it work with other then the shipped Textures ?

Because why iam asking is, i like the sculpting possibilitys of this Mod and i would like to use it as Hard Requirement for my Body Preset Mod in the future. It would bring my Presets the last finecut.

Can you give me some insight on this Matter ? Because i want the presets to be install friendly as possible for the enduser and surely also compatible with other mods. So i would appreciate your Response.

Thank you for your Time and friendly Greetings

Hello, I've always enjoyed this mod and am happy to see it working for everyone.

I was wanting to use this body skin texture for my gal, but unfortunately the skin that comes with this mod overrides it. Not that it's not quite nice, I just really enjoy a drier look? Is there any way to keep animated fannies and its physics but not have my custom skins overriden? Thank you.

3 hours ago, Iumine said:

It says in the description "Vagina and Anus animation", but only the anus is animated. Is there a way to switch between animating the vagina and anus? If there is, how do I do it? I'm kind of a noob at this lol. Thank you ?

You have to choose an Animation who isnt "Anal" tagged. When you start a new Animation process use something like BP70 Blowjob for example. It will then play "Vaginal" animations until you stop it again.

On 7/16/2020 at 2:56 AM, XRay777 said:

You have to choose an Animation who isnt "Anal" tagged. When you start a new Animation process use something like BP70 Blowjob for example. It will then play "Vaginal" animations until you stop it again.

Thank you ?

Also, kind of like Dielle had said, would there be any way to merge the skin texture of this mod, with a different skin texture while keeping the physics?

EDIT: It wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be. All I had to do was open femalebody_d.dds (Type '%AppData%' in the windows start menu, then go to Roaming\Vortex\fallout4\mods\ADDON_Body_Textures_With_Detailed_Vagina\Textures\Actors\Character\BaseHumanFemale) in GIMP (You need a plugin to edit .dds files in gimp https://code.google.com/archive/p/gimp-dds/downloads) and replace everything but the vagina parts with the textures I wanted, then export/overwrite the original with the new edited one.

On 7/16/2020 at 2:56 AM, XRay777 said:

Sorry to bother you again, but do you happen to know what determines whether the animation is vaginal or anal? Also, how can I change an anal tagged animation to a vaginal tagged animation?

19 hours ago, Iumine said:

Sorry to bother you again, but do you happen to know what determines whether the animation is vaginal or anal? Also, how can I change an anal tagged animation to a vaginal tagged animation?

I dont really gone deep into it but this should be where you should start.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...