• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was able to get this to work with Body Talk 3 and then installing this , 

im also using an trying out Atomic Bodie's with the ZAZ Skeleton 5  req for atomic 

still messing around with a few more setting 

Creature stuff does not make the animation play out only human jolly dong's do  , perhaps a Modder might be able to work that out ? 

• 2 months later...

Help to Dark Black Brown FACE Bug:

On 12/31/2018 at 10:16 AM, nestor28 said:

I got brown face bug and can't get rid of it. turns out FO4 seens to load ba2 files in a better way than the loose ones, thus creating ba2 for the textures will probably help with performance in most cases.

Going to try installing the Real HD face textures mod to fix since its ba2 file.  Installing HiPoly faces - Light ESP seems to fix the face textures for me. though now that look at her she kind of looks like that girl from aeon flux lol.

ScreenShot0.png

On 4/6/2020 at 7:13 PM, blackoperations said:

Just load a face mod that overwrites it.  EZPZ.   I use dark/light Valkyr HD head textures.  Works 100%

On 4/21/2020 at 6:59 AM, Dr.Octogonapus said:

The body textures are 1K. Download a face texture mod with 1K Diffuse and Normal maps [Like Valkyr] and it should work fine. I went for a Valkyr face mod with this body texture and it was fine. Still wishing someone could integrate this into the FSM texture mod so I could have freckles, tans and a bit of a wet overlay on my female characters.

My personal Tip whith Vortex : Install High Res DLC Black Face Fix , Deploy it befor  AAF Animated Fannies .

1.CBBE , 2. High Res DLC Black Face Fix , 3. AAF Animated Fannies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Commander_ said:

Hey there, many thanks for this amazing mod!

I've been using it along with CBBE and I love it, except that the mod messes up the tit physics. Basically, the tits move like empty plastic bags in the wind. Is there a fix/workaround for this?

Have you built the CBBE Animated Fannies body with physics?

I built the body with no physics and then installed OCBP + MTM's OCBP Presets (links can be found here). As someone who plays in 3rd person, I never experienced empty plastic bags movement.

Hope this helps!

22 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Have you built the CBBE Animated Fannies body with physics?

I built the body with no physics and then installed OCBP + MTM's OCBP Presets (links can be found here). As someone who plays in 3rd person, I never experienced empty plastic bags movement.

Hope this helps!

Hmmm... Thanks for the response! If I'm perfectly honest with you, I'm not 100% sure but I think that I followed the same steps. My base game uses the MOFAM mod list and I've added my NSFW mods on top of that list. I've never experienced any problems apart from this one.

Here's my body replacer list of mods:

anim_ph_0.png

And here's my animation and physics lists of mods.

anim_ph_1.png

Do you see anything that shouldn't be there?

Btw the problem is actually worse! When I have Animated Fannies on, Heather Casdin's body melts! But only Heather's. My player's body and every other NPC is just fine.

Photo14.png

I have no idea where this is coming from. Any tips are appreciated! :)

Edited by Commander_
1 hour ago, Commander_ said:

Hmmm... Thanks for the response! If I'm perfectly honest with you, I'm not 100% sure but I think that I followed the same steps. My base game uses the MOFAM mod list and I've added my NSFW mods on top of that list. I've never experienced any problems apart from this one.

Here's my body replacer list of mods:

anim_ph_0.png

And here's my animation and physics lists of mods.

anim_ph_1.png

Do you see anything that shouldn't be there?

Btw the problem is actually worse! When I have Animated Fannies on, Heather Casdin's body melts! But only Heather's. My player's body and every other NPC is just fine.

Photo14.png

I have no idea where this is coming from. Any tips are appreciated! :)

Holy shit, look how you massacred my dear Heather!

Jokes aside, I think I see why your physics is messed up. Look at the first two mods in your Part 25 - Animations separator - you're running CBP and MTM's CBP preset. I bet those two are responsible. AAF Manual (I've linked you the whole guide in my previous reply) suggests using either OCBP or OCPBC and MTM's OCBP/OCBPC Presets.

They are easily mistaken by another, but all you need to know is this:

OCBP - Open source fork of CBP; I highly recommend you use this one!

OCBPC - Basically the same as OCBP but with collisions; I used this one before and it can occasionally crash the game.

What I'd do if I were you is this (step by step):

1) Uninstall both CBP and MTM's CBP Presets (either disable them or remove them completely).

2) Download and install either OCBP (which I highly recommend!) or OCBPC and MTM's OCBP/OCBPC Presets.

3) Start BodySlide and build Animated Fannies CBBE body without physics!

If you've done it that way, your physics issue should be fixed.

Now, as for the 2nd part - Heather's body issue.

Basically Heather isn't your average NPC - she uses her own structure, so to say. To get her fully working, you'll need a bit more time and effort, but in the end it'll be worth it.

This is, again, step by step on how I made her work:

NOTE #1: by default, her body doesn't support Animated Fannies, but you can make it work.

NOTE #2: she's using her own body textures. If you're using different body textures, you'll need the mod's archive (.7z, .rar or .zip)

1) Do the steps I wrote before - it's crucial to have your Animated Fannies body built correctly. Also, don't forget to build the body with morphs enabled!

2) In MO2 - right click on Animated Fannies mod - select Open in Explorer.

3) Navigate to meshes\actors\character\characterassets.

4) You'll see 2 files: femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri. Copy both of these and paste them somewhere (like Desktop, or something). These files are needed for body shape and Animated Fannies.

5) Find your body texture mod in MO2 and Open in Explorer. If you're not using any, then just find Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- and open that (it might be named differently).

6) With either CBBE itself or your body texture mod directory now open, navigate to textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale.

7) You need only 9 files from that directory: basefemalehands, femalebhed and femalebody. Each of these has their own diffuse (_n), specular (_s) and normal (_n) textures. You need them all - 9 in total.

8] Copy those 9 files and paste them somewhere.

9) Now for the fun part - create a new directory (like on your Desktop), name it something like HeatherAF_Body, and follow these steps carefully:

> Inside the newly created directory (HeatherAF_Body) create 2 new directories - Meshes and Textures

In Meshes -> create llama directory -> inside that one, create llamaCompanionMeshes directory -> inside that one, create Body directory -> inside Body directory, paste the two files from step #4 (femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri).

In Textures -> create llama directory -> inside that one, create llamaCompanionTextures directory -> inside that one, create Body directory -> inside Body directory, paste all 9 files from steps #7 and #8.

If you did this correctly, your body meshes will be located here:

HeatherAF_Body\Meshes\llama\llamaCompanionMeshes\Body

and your textures will be located here:

HeatherAF_Body\Textures\llama\llamaCompanionTextures\Body

10) Now, you'll need either WinRAR or 7-Zip to add the newly created directory (HeatherAF_Body) to archive. I personally use 7-Zip, so just right click on that directory -> 7-Zip -> Add to "HeatherAF_Body.7z". This will now create HeatherAF_Body.7z archive on your Desktop (or any other location where the original directory is).

11) Finally, install the newly created archive (HeatherAF_Body.7z) in your MO2.

If you've done everything correctly, there shouldn't be any problems and your issue will be fixed.

Sorry for long post, but I enjoy this stuff :D Hope this helps!

16 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Holy shit, look how you massacred my dear Heather!

Jokes aside, I think I see why your physics is messed up. Look at the first two mods in your Part 25 - Animations separator - you're running CBP and MTM's CBP preset. I bet those two are responsible. AAF Manual (I've linked you the whole guide in my previous reply) suggests using either OCBP or OCPBC and MTM's OCBP/OCBPC Presets.

They are easily mistaken by another, but all you need to know is this:

OCBP - Open source fork of CBP; I highly recommend you use this one!

OCBPC - Basically the same as OCBP but with collisions; I used this one before and it can occasionally crash the game.

What I'd do if I were you is this (step by step):

1) Uninstall both CBP and MTM's CBP Presets (either disable them or remove them completely).

2) Download and install either OCBP (which I highly recommend!) or OCBPC and MTM's OCBP/OCBPC Presets.

If you've done it that way, your physics issue should be fixed.

Now, as for the 2nd part - Heather's body issue.

Basically Heather isn't your average NPC - she uses her own structure, so to say. To get her fully working, you'll need a bit more time and effort, but in the end it'll be worth it.

This is, again, step by step on how I made her work:

NOTE #1: by default, her body doesn't support Animated Fannies, but you can make it work.

NOTE #2: she's using her own body textures. If you're using different body textures, you'll need the mod's archive (.7z, .rar or .zip)

1) Do the steps I wrote before - it's crucial to have your Animated Fannies body built correctly. Also, don't forget to build the body with morphs enabled!

2) In MO2 - right click on Animated Fannies mod - select Open in Explorer.

3) Navigate to meshes\actors\character\characterassets.

4) You'll see 2 files: femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri. Copy both of these and paste them somewhere (like Desktop, or something). These files are needed for body shape and Animated Fannies.

5) Find your body texture mod in MO2 and Open in Explorer. If you're not using any, then just find Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- and open that (it might be named differently).

6) With either CBBE itself or your body texture mod directory now open, navigate to textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale.

7) You need only 9 files from that directory: basefemalehands, femalebhed and femalebody. Each of these has their own diffuse (_n), specular (_s) and normal (_n) textures. You need them all - 9 in total.

8] Copy those 9 files and paste them somewhere.

9) Now for the fun part - create a new directory (like on your Desktop), name it something like HeatherAF_Body, and follow these steps carefully:

> Inside the newly created directory (HeatherAF_Body) create 2 new directories - Meshes and Textures

In Meshes -> create llama directory -> inside that one, create llamaCompanionMeshes directory -> inside that one, create Body directory -> inside Body directory, paste the two files from step #4 (femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri).

In Textures -> create llama directory -> inside that one, create llamaCompanionTextures directory -> inside that one, create Body directory -> inside Body directory, paste all 9 files from steps #7 and #8.

If you did this correctly, your body meshes will be located here:

HeatherAF_Body\Meshes\llama\llamaCompanionMeshes\Body

and your textures will be located here:

HeatherAF_Body\Textures\llama\llamaCompanionTextures\Body

10) Now, you'll need either WinRAR or 7-Zip to add the newly created directory (HeatherAF_Body) to archive. I personally use 7-Zip, so just right click on that directory -> 7-Zip -> Add to "HeatherAF_Body.7z". This will now create HeatherAF_Body.7z archive on your Desktop (or any other location where the original directory is).

11) Finally, install the newly created archive (HeatherAF_Body.7z) in your MO2.

If you've done everything correctly, there shouldn't be any problems and your issue will be fixed.

Sorry for long post, but I enjoy this stuff :D Hope this helps!

My friend, if everyone was as friendly and helpful as you, the world would be a better place! I would buy you a beer/cup of coffee if I could (let me know if this is possible via patreon/kofee, etc.), I would be very happy to do it). Thank you so much for this, I greatly appreciate it! I also find these things exciting and I'm learning so much from this process!

However, I haven't completely fixed the problem yet. Let me elaborate:

In Step 3, you say "build Animated Fannies CBBE body without physics!". Maybe I have misunderstood something but when I open BodySlide I cannot find any entries about Animated Fannies, even though the mod is installed. So what I ended up building was the CBBE Body option (see image below). Is this correct?

bodyslide_1.png.3cc26e9a101114e1322bac1d229b52e3.png

Also, bonus question: I assume that I have to tick both of those options (see image below). Is this correct?

bodyslide_2.png.2b3dc2a446b0d368e916e1b89f2604f2.png

After having built the bodies as shown above, I ran the game and indeed the crazy boob physics problem was solved but Animated Fannies stopped working. So I assume that I messed something up in the previous steps. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong?

Now, regarding Heather, your instructions fixed the melting skin issue so that's great! Unfortunately, Animated Fannies don't work on Heather now either. I suppose this is because of something that I messed up earlier on.

Again, thank you so much for helping me out!

38 minutes ago, Commander_ said:

My friend, if everyone was as friendly and helpful as you, the world would be a better place! I would buy you a beer/cup of coffee if I could (let me know if this is possible via patreon/kofee, etc.), I would be very happy to do it). Thank you so much for this, I greatly appreciate it! I also find these things exciting and I'm learning so much from this process!

However, I haven't completely fixed the problem yet. Let me elaborate:

In Step 3, you say "build Animated Fannies CBBE body without physics!". Maybe I have misunderstood something but when I open BodySlide I cannot find any entries about Animated Fannies, even though the mod is installed. So what I ended up building was the CBBE Body option (see image below). Is this correct?

bodyslide_1.png.3cc26e9a101114e1322bac1d229b52e3.png

Also, bonus question: I assume that I have to tick both of those options (see image below). Is this correct?

bodyslide_2.png.2b3dc2a446b0d368e916e1b89f2604f2.png

After having built the bodies as shown above, I ran the game and indeed the crazy boob physics problem was solved but Animated Fannies stopped working. So I assume that I messed something up in the previous steps. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong?

Now, regarding Heather, your instructions fixed the melting skin issue so that's great! Unfortunately, Animated Fannies don't work on Heather now either. I suppose this is because of something that I messed up earlier on.

Again, thank you so much for helping me out!

Yeah, you built the wrong body.

image.png.775dddf5c2694a7fad57b3f5bbdd216d.png

Animated Fannies adds these 3. To get everything working, build only CBBEVaginaMorphs. By doing so you'll have your Animated Fannies working and ready.

As for the Morphs part, make sure Build Morphs checkbox is checked (next to Batch Build... button). In your 2nd screenshot I can see you already have that ticked so you should be good to go.

If you followed my steps for Heather, then she 100% works. However, Animated Fannies aren't working on her (yet) because you've built the vanilla CBBE body rather than Animated Fannies one. CBBEVaginaMorphs is the key here - that one adds 3D vagina on your CBBE body!

After building CBBEVaginaMorphs, copy the two files (femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri) again (steps #3 and #4) and paste them to the desired location. Even thoguh Outfit/Body is named CBBEVaginaMorphs, it will build femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri at the location where CBBE default body would be.

Also, and I forgot to tell you this before, Animated Fannies will not work (even after doing everything correctly) if you're wearing any outfit/clothing piece which uses Slot 33 (Body). I don't know how to fix that, it's just another CBBE limitation. Then again, it makes sense as most AAF animations usually unequip slot 33. It's something you'll figure out on your own eventually.

As for the cup of coffee/beer... Thanks a lot for kind words, but it really isn't necessary! I'm helping you because I was once in your shoes and other folks helped me. If I know something that helps I'm willing to share it, it's what modding communities are all about (imo, at least). I don't have Patreon account (or anything like that); therefore a simple Thanks! is more than enough!

Hope this helps, enjoy it mate!

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

Yeah, you built the wrong body.

image.png.775dddf5c2694a7fad57b3f5bbdd216d.png

Animated Fannies adds these 3. To get everything working, build only CBBEVaginaMorphs. By doing so you'll have your Animated Fannies working and ready.

As for the Morphs part, make sure Build Morphs checkbox is checked (next to Batch Build... button). In your 2nd screenshot I can see you already have that ticked so you should be good to go.

If you followed my steps for Heather, then she 100% works. However, Animated Fannies aren't working on her (yet) because you've built the vanilla CBBE body rather than Animated Fannies one. CBBEVaginaMorphs is the key here - that one adds 3D vagina on your CBBE body!

After building CBBEVaginaMorphs, copy the two files (femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri) again (steps #3 and #4) and paste them to the desired location. Even thoguh Outfit/Body is named CBBEVaginaMorphs, it will build femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri at the location where CBBE default body would be.

Also, and I forgot to tell you this before, Animated Fannies will not work (even after doing everything correctly) if you're wearing any outfit/clothing piece which uses Slot 33 (Body). I don't know how to fix that, it's just another CBBE limitation. Then again, it makes sense as most AAF animations usually unequip slot 33. It's something you'll figure out on your own eventually.

As for the cup of coffee/beer... Thanks a lot for kind words, but it really isn't necessary! I'm helping you because I was once in your shoes and other folks helped me. If I know something that helps I'm willing to share it, it's what modding communities are all about (imo, at least). I don't have Patreon account (or anything like that); therefore a simple Thanks! is more than enough!

Hope this helps, enjoy it mate!

I followed your instructions to the letter and I can confirm that Animated Fannies works on both my player and Heather without any weird physics! Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

If you use 2k+ face textures, this mod will cause the rusty face bug, you may be able to upscale it to 2048x2048+ but I just deleted the face textures and body textures from their respective folders and the fannies still work. However, I noticed a unreasonably huge framerate drop during scenes, I'm sure it has to do with the amount of things going on in my game of 400+ mods but, could be a possible issue

Edited by CiriD
27 minutes ago, NocturnalSlayer08 said:

Is there any alternate body textures for this mod? Preferably non-wet?

What are you referring to exactly here - the whole body textures or just the vagina textures?

If you're referring to the whole body textures, you can use Animated Fannies with literally any body texture. Just load the female body texture (.dds) and VagOverlay4K in GIMP as separate layers and merge them. You might need to resize the VagOverlay as it's 4K (4096x4096) by default and I know there are plenty 8K (8192x8192) body textures out there.

If you're referring to vagina textures (that beforementioned VagOverlay 4K), I'm afraid not; at least none that I'm aware of. However, there's a much better alternative (in my opinion, at least). Get yourself Serene Skin. It's my favorite body texture out there and I've been using it ever since it came out.

Serene Skin looks stunning, and you should definitely check it out! However, there's more to it! If you open its body texture in your favorite photo editing program (such as GIMP or Paint.Net), you'll immediately notice that it's already got the necessary overlays applied! Not only that, but those overlays look much, much better than the standard Animated Fannies ones - they're darker, and as such blend in more nicely giving the more realistic look; and they're more detailed. And the best part of all - it's plug and play. Just install the Serene Skin, let it overwrite CBBE and Animated Fannies, and you're good to go!

A side note here:

The author of Serene Skin uploaded optional (miscellaneous) file for it - the patch for Animated Fannies. You can check it out, but I don't use it as the vagina is pinkier and, at least to me, doesn't look as good as the main version. Bottom line - experiment! Find what suits you best and stick with it!

Hope this helps!

Edited by rubber_duck
On 1/5/2023 at 7:32 PM, rubber_duck said:

What are you referring to exactly here - the whole body textures or just the vagina textures?

If you're referring to the whole body textures, you can use Animated Fannies with literally any body texture. Just load the female body texture (.dds) and VagOverlay4K in GIMP as separate layers and merge them. You might need to resize the VagOverlay as it's 4K (4096x4096) by default and I know there are plenty 8K (8192x8192) body textures out there.

If you're referring to vagina textures (that beforementioned VagOverlay 4K), I'm afraid not; at least none that I'm aware of. However, there's a much better alternative (in my opinion, at least). Get yourself Serene Skin. It's my favorite body texture out there and I've been using it ever since it came out.

Serene Skin looks stunning, and you should definitely check it out! However, there's more to it! If you open its body texture in your favorite photo editing program (such as GIMP or Paint.Net), you'll immediately notice that it's already got the necessary overlays applied! Not only that, but those overlays look much, much better than the standard Animated Fannies ones - they're darker, and as such blend in more nicely giving the more realistic look; and they're more detailed. And the best part of all - it's plug and play. Just install the Serene Skin, let it overwrite CBBE and Animated Fannies, and you're good to go!

A side note here:

The author of Serene Skin uploaded optional (miscellaneous) file for it - the patch for Animated Fannies. You can check it out, but I don't use it as the vagina is pinkier and, at least to me, doesn't look as good as the main version. Bottom line - experiment! Find what suits you best and stick with it!

Hope this helps!

Hey thanks for the link, man! I'm looking for exactly what you just referred to, a good body texture that supports Animated Fannies.

Can anyone recommend how to set things up to make this work? I have setup CBBE with animated fannies, built the CBBEVaginaMorphs in bodyslide with morphs. I have AAF setup with the combined theme that the guide suggests. I have also applied the Ultimate AAF Patch, but the genitals do not animate, regardless what animations I use.

If I drop the ultimate patch and replace it with Indarellos patch, animated fannies works just fine, but my dear Dogmeat loses genitals. Is it because UAP has the nude doggy nifs? They are not part of Indarellos patch.

To clear any confusion, can anyone recommend proper load order of the mods & patches (to use)? Any help appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

@Jahem_kinkaid can i get a step by step installation guide for this? im using mod organizer 2 with aaf and cbbe, do i install this standalone or do i install original animated fannies and then this one or together? do i need to install addon body textures from the original mod? if so in which order? or do i have to open the zip file and drop the content inside cbbe file instead?

Edited by nonofyodambiznes