• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 4:45 AM, Dielle said:

Hello, I've always enjoyed this mod and am happy to see it working for everyone.

I was wanting to use this body skin texture for my gal, but unfortunately the skin that comes with this mod overrides it. Not that it's not quite nice, I just really enjoy a drier look? Is there any way to keep animated fannies and its physics but not have my custom skins overriden? Thank you.

Just wondering if you managed to find a way to do this? Really wanted to use the Ida Body Texture with this mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Which male body are you supposed to use this with ?
I'm using BodyTalkv3 but the penis just gets folded to the width of a paper instead of going in.
And even when it does it doesnt collide with the lips.

Edited by KKSSL

So it’s installed. Shows up in MO2 and in MCM in game. But fannies don’t change. Any idea? One thing that I’ve never seen before while using mods(still new) is the “slider” folder. I have ZERO clue where to put this file. I believe I put it in the body slide folder. Should it go to the data folder? Or would a mod like CBBE pussy affect this mod? Any suggestions will help. Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 1:39 AM, KKSSL said:

Which male body are you supposed to use this with ?
I'm using BodyTalkv3 but the penis just gets folded to the width of a paper instead of going in.
And even when it does it doesnt collide with the lips.

Depends on the body shapes you made for male and female and depends on the animation poses the alignment could not be correct. Someones look correct, others not.

On 11/11/2021 at 12:04 PM, Two Bucks said:

So it’s installed. Shows up in MO2 and in MCM in game. But fannies don’t change. Any idea? One thing that I’ve never seen before while using mods(still new) is the “slider” folder. I have ZERO clue where to put this file. I believe I put it in the body slide folder. Should it go to the data folder? Or would a mod like CBBE pussy affect this mod? Any suggestions will help. Thanks! 

If useing MO2, you don't need to do more than to use the installer. Then, build the "fannies" with your preferred body shape in Bodyslide.

Take in consideration:

1. This mod uses its own textures, so, to use other texture mods is incompatible. That includes CBBE Headrear Fix, which is unnecessary useing this mod.

2. For the same reason, raiders use their own dirty texture and also ghouls, this mod doesn't work on them.

3. If during the sex act the female actor is wearing any cloth piece in the slot 33(main body slot) "fannies" animation won't activate. Could be possible solve it if you rebuild all the outfits in BodySlide after installing this mod and built its "fannies". I can't confirm, I didn't tried this.

Edited by Fallout4Shepard
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 7:57 PM, ParishSinclair said:

Wow this mod is amazing but unfortunately it stutters my game noticeably even when I turn "player only" on . Its such a shame I love everything else about this mod and is exactly what i'm looking for, realism. Too bad my pc just ain't good enough.

same thing here.

took me almost a day troubleshooting.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, xgthxhnmp said:

I may just be an idiot, but I don't see some of the sliders that are available in bodyslide in the looksmenu body options, is there some way to get them in there?

nope. you need to modify looks menu to set visible those slides. might been some one did it, but i didn't and have no any plans for it. this mod was made for request and i'm not using it and not really interested in it.

26 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

nope. you need to modify looks menu to set visible those slides. might been some one did it, but i didn't and have no any plans for it. this mod was made for request and i'm not using it and not really interested in it.

k, doesn't really matter anyway, just was wondering since I didn't know if it was an actual problem or not basically.