great, thank you
I too wanted to see this mod work with AAF but could you do the bodyslide files to match with different presets?

and can also be an installation tutorial if it is different from the original

cordially

+ added MCM menu
+ added MCM option that allow animates only within player scenes
+ added anus animation
+ added integration with "Plugs of the Commonwealth" by @darkconsole (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2664-plugs-of-the-commonwealth/) 
+ if player insert any plug to anus it will have morfed state to looks more naturalistic
+ added MCM option to set plug equip slot
+ added body morphs and textures by Nahka
+ anus size for "Plugs of the Commonwealth" now depends on plug size

12 hours ago, hkheung said:

great, thank you
I too wanted to see this mod work with AAF but could you do the bodyslide files to match with different presets?

and can also be an installation tutorial if it is different from the original

cordially

new 1.1 version have an fomod installer and bodyslide files

38 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

new 1.1 version have an fomod installer and bodyslide files

thank you for the answer

another question if you do not mind

can you make (possible?) a version for Unique Player (the original)?

41 minutes ago, Thndrwlkr said:

NMM 0.65.11 (newest build, just updated) throws an error during installation, stating "The element 'conditionFlags' has incomplete content.  List of possible elements expected: 'flag".  The mod was not installed"  

Has anyone else seen this?

i don't use NMM. MO2 installs it without any problem

48 minutes ago, Thndrwlkr said:

NMM 0.65.11 (newest build, just updated) throws an error during installation, stating "The element 'conditionFlags' has incomplete content.  List of possible elements expected: 'flag".  The mod was not installed"  

you can try to modify

"fomod\ModuleConfig.xml"

remove:

<conditionFlags>
                            </conditionFlags>
lines

1 hour ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Vortex also has this error.

1 minute ago, spamneindanke47110815 said:

I am referring to the sliders.json file. there is just one slider in there whereas the CBBEVagMorpPhysic body has several for Vagina and Anus related settings.

i don't know hat this file to do. i'm using not only VaginaPenetrate node and all working. so i not added other nodes there. all morphs sets directly from scripts.

4 minutes ago, evol89 said:

Thank you very much, I was waiting for this. I have 2 questions:

1) I removed all the FourPlay mods and moved to AAF but I still have the original Animated Fannies mod installed. Should I remove it before installing this?

2) Can I install the Zaz Extended Skeleton [ZeX] mod or will it cause any conflict?

Cheers!

1. yes. it can be safely removed cause not Vinfamy, not mine version have nothing stored to save file

2. yes, you can. (i have it installed for my purposes) but this is only skeleton. we need a skinned body to work with it. when we'll gain a body i'll make a new version, cause i'm realy liked what i saw within this mod