On 1/5/2019 at 10:14 PM, picket said:

It's an inconvenience, but if you have Photoshop (or Elements) + DDS plugin it's a quick copy+paste job to change your favorite body texture.

was gonna ask how to get this to work with fsm and cbbe but you answered the question for me only thing is i have no clue how to do what you did to fix it

For anyone who is wondering about that jiggly physics. Nothing wrong is with the file. Game mechanics is causing that after changing the value of morph of the character (open and close of vag) it is forcing to recalculate physics and causes the breasts to jiggle. So there is currently no solution to this (Only if you install body without physics) This all is mentioned also in the original posts.

I just re-built my character's bodyslide nif and morphs and I'm still having issues with the breast physics.  They basically flap like an empty plastic grocery bag on a windy day.

I'm not quite using the stock body that comes with Animated Fannies because I prefer to have pubic hair on females.

It's possible (even likely) that my process is flawed so where's what I've got.

Outfit Studio

1.  New Project

Reference From File (browse to ..\BodySlide\SliderSets\CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics.osp).  Selected - SliderSet CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics, Shape: CBBE.

2.  Load Outfit From File (..\BodySlide\ShapeData\Body PubicHair\Body PubicHair 10.nif)

The pubic hair appears as Bush W_0

I end up with an extra character model called "CBBE_outfit" which I delete.

3. Highlighting Bush W_0, I select "Sider->Conform Selected".

4. I save the project, load it in BodySlide and generate the femalebody.nif files and then do the two batches.

The character generally looks  fine but during animations the breast physics are crazy off.    When I use the stock femalebody.nif included during Animated Fannies install, that works fine.      So something is missing from the above process, I'm just not sure what.

Are the BodySlide ("Slider") files for this mod even up to date?  They're all dated 2017.  (The mesh nif files are much more recent.)

Edit: Rebuilt using CBBEVaginaMorphs in Outfit Studio as a workaround for now (works fine, no jiggle at all of course but better than the silly look).    I think the mod's BodySlide sets for physics have issues.

On 1/25/2019 at 10:26 PM, greenday666 said:

For anyone who is wondering about that jiggly physics. Nothing wrong is with the file. Game mechanics is causing that after changing the value of morph of the character (open and close of vag) it is forcing to recalculate physics and causes the breasts to jiggle. So there is currently no solution to this (Only if you install body without physics) This all is mentioned also in the original posts.

I don't think this is true, this wasn't an issue with earlier versions of Animated Fannies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do I solve the problem of tits? I discovered that only CBBEvaginamorphsstandardsphysics is the body that has the animation of the vagina the other 2 are just from the anus if I use the 1 that is vaginamorphs the animations of the tits disappears but the animations of the vagina also and the anus is activated Could you also add a body without physical in the tits like 1 but with the animation of the vagina instead of the anus? It does not matter which option is chosen in the installer basically does not affect I am talking about the part where body is chosen

I discovered that it does not go well with the animations of leito only in its animations the tits go crazy

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2018 at 12:53 PM, Thndrwlkr said:

ScreenShot1.png.324d19ff9adc639653fbe78c53ba1e91.png

layered some pubes onto the textures.   Saved them as DTX5, interpolated and flattened.   Screw FSM...  Serious props on the details @Jahem_kinkaid  Lots of nice bounce during transitions.  The physics work spectacularly.

the physics don't work good at all

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

it's imposibble without using extended sceleton mod. but there is no other mods (CBBe and animations)  that support it

Hey hows it going. Ive been trying to figure this out for a while. I found a mod that has its own skeleton that comes with it and the physics are really good compared to what it is now. They work well with AAF. Ive been trying to find a guide and been playing around with programs to do it but don't know enough to proceed. If you want to know more about it or are capable of doing something I can let you know. I don't use animated fannies for the same reason but if the working vagina can be combined with the skeleton and physics from the mod I found it would definitely be worth it. Let me know. It would be appreciated.

58 minutes ago, walkin said:

Hey hows it going. Ive been trying to figure this out for a while. I found a mod that has its own skeleton that comes with it and the physics are really good compared to what it is now. They work well with AAF. Ive been trying to find a guide and been playing around with programs to do it but don't know enough to proceed. If you want to know more about it or are capable of doing something I can let you know. I don't use animated fannies for the same reason but if the working vagina can be combined with the skeleton and physics from the mod I found it would definitely be worth it. Let me know. It would be appreciated.

personaly i'm not interested with physic. i ported funny just because friend request. i don't use it on my own, and don't use animated vagina mods fro Skyrim/SE as well

anyone having trouble getting the clothes to jiggle? the body when naked works, but when clothed it doesn't do anything. 

I do the batch build, which selects all the outfits, then i select the standard physics output, but it only applies to the naked body. 

Edit: nevermind, i figured it out! you gotta add the weighted boob bones and whatever else you want in outfit studio. how annoying! 

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently working on a femboy player mod 

(armor conversions and stuff like that) I was wondering if someone could please make an anus only version for AAF, maybe with an integrated penis? Could somebody please do that I only really know how to do armor with bodyslide and outfit studio. I'm basing it on this preset for cbbe https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20836?tab=description

Edit: I'll make sure to credit whoever does this.

Edit 2 I forgot to mention matching textures for the penis (if anybody does it). thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I have tried to edit textures with GIMP and Photoshop, to have the vag textures on my custom skin and I have no luck with it. I have copy pasted the vag textures into my custom textures, the whole character turned to pink. The only reason I cannot use the mod, is the texture problem and I really got attached to my custom textures. Is anybody can walk me trough how this needs to be done (I am ready to learn :) or anybody willing to edit my 2 sets of textures for me? I would be eternally grateful...

On 6/30/2019 at 8:44 AM, Lord Ariakas said:

Ok so I have tried to edit textures with GIMP and Photoshop, to have the vag textures on my custom skin and I have no luck with it. I have copy pasted the vag textures into my custom textures, the whole character turned to pink. The only reason I cannot use the mod, is the texture problem and I really got attached to my custom textures. Is anybody can walk me trough how this needs to be done (I am ready to learn :) or anybody willing to edit my 2 sets of textures for me? I would be eternally grateful...

Not sure if these video will help You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbi9jDQSPSE&list=PLCW8BYqMR7Ei21WahZciSqRATOEfjw8H6&index=1.