1 hour ago, cowhippo said:

Getting that error condition flag message also

43 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

in previous message i said what you need to do.

and i reccomend to use MO2 - the best mod orginiser

MO2 is hands down the best option, but if you use NMM (I still do because LAZY), try manually installing.  The error produced is NOT with the mod, but rather the manager.  It is pretty straightforward...one only needs to pick which of the three body files one wants (Default, Less bounce, No Bounce) and drop the contents of that and each of the other folders (Base, Textures, Slider) into your Data folder (skip the plugs patch folder if you do not have Plugs of the Commonwealth installed).  Don't forget to activate the esp. 

Looks like the textures from FSM body Textures Redux might be adaptable...time to break out paint.net.  Sweet job @Jahem_kinkaid !

14 minutes ago, cowhippo said:

i've done that and it now says invalid installer script: the element 'plugin' has invalid child element 'files'.

it's valid child element :) it says which files fomod need to install ?

try manual install. it's easy

install 00 - Base, then one of 01, 02 or 03, install 04 if you want to use textures, 05 if you are using "plugs of commonwealth" and 06 if you want to make your own body bt Bodyslider

39 minutes ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Also, manual install is the way to go for NMM or Vortex.  As soon as the save loaded, I received an 'AF has detected Plugs of the Commonwealth...' configuration message, so all seems to be pretty tight.  All that's left to do is to put it through a workout.

I highly suggest switching to MO2. I've tried NMM and vortex and are very buggy. though vortex is newer it deletes random parts of my installed mods and when i uninstall a mod just removes the mod from the vortex program ,but doesn't actually remove anything after going to the steam folder, the mod i removed is still there. Vortex is too buggy to enjoy a game with from my experience.

I got brown face bug and can't get rid of it. turns out FO4 seens to load ba2 files in a better way than the loose ones, thus creating ba2 for the textures will probably help with performance in most cases.

Going to try installing the Real HD face textures mod to fix since its ba2 file.  Installing HiPoly faces - Light ESP seems to fix the face textures for me. though now that look at her she kind of looks like that girl from aeon flux lol.

ScreenShot0.png

Nice idea but since I installed it I have random "hangers" at the animation. Meaning no errection. It's literaly random. Some animation(-stages) and some actors work once and do not a later time (made some tests).

Also sometimes there is no moving at the fannie :D

I also had the black face bug but can't be sure if it was this mod or just accidentaly the same time. However, the black face fix worked so no big problem.

For me the fannie does not moving at all. I have tried with bodyslide and just using your files as well. I am using MO and made sure it is not overwritten. Anybody can halp?

Edit: Upgraded everything to the most up to date version (AFF etc.) still no luck. I tried to use alternative slots no luck. Is it working to others (so it is an incompatibility) or not at all? The anus is working most of the time.

On 1/1/2019 at 2:34 AM, Felloutof said:

Nice idea but since I installed it I have random "hangers" at the animation. Meaning no errection. It's literaly random. Some animation(-stages) and some actors work once and do not a later time (made some tests).

Also sometimes there is no moving at the fannie :D

I also had the black face bug but can't be sure if it was this mod or just accidentaly the same time. However, the black face fix worked so no big problem.

any mod that has head models would be a possible black face bug. I noticed that FO4 steams says it installed a high resolution texture pack which i uninstalled and fixed that bug for me.

1 hour ago, gaju12 said:

hmm.. still not work. In bodyslide outfit/body i choose CBBEVaginaMorphs and in preset my body preset. After that dont work, but when i reinstall mod and leave with default body it is working. :/ (sorry for my english)

you need to build bodies WITH morphs enabled. something like at picture. english is not my native language too, and i have alot of problems with it ?

Безымянный.png

2 hours ago, gaju12 said:

ok it is work. thanks!!! i have last question when the animation is playing i have some lags. can i do something to prevent this?

if you have lags with few active animations - turn on "Player only" via MCM menu. if you have lags with one animation - than you need not use this mod - there is alot of script calls per second.