View File

Tentacled creatures and sentient slime now guard the piles of chaurus eggs lying in the caves of Skyrim. If you disturb them, they may turn you into their next breeding ground.

Overview

This is a very simple add-on for Estrus Chaurus+. Instead of having to suffer being a target dummy for the chaurus to get tentacled, you can now simply mess around with their eggs to have some fun.

Everytime you activate a pile of chaurus eggs, there's a 5% chance of a tentacle creature of slime creature to have its way with you. This also works with NPCs, so you can ask your followers to harvest chaurus eggs if you want to start a coven of brood mothers. If you have Devious Devices installed, and you're wearing a chastity belt, you can harvest chaurus eggs without risk of being assaulted.

Compatibility

This mod simply adds a script to the chaurus eggs objects, and so has to be loaded after any mod that edits them, like harvest overhauls.

This mod supports Devious Devices chastity belts, but it does not require DDI.

This mod does require Estrus Chaurus+

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/18/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Estrus Chaurus+
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

If i remember correctly, Deviously Cursed Loot triggers traps from chaurus eggs? If they did, the EC+ integration would make sure you can get tentacle attacked by them, or something else. So don't use both mods then, and i know some don't play with DCL.

Though the follower command is new.

I mean i know for sure that DCL lets you get tentacle attacked by picking plants or at least glowing mushrooms in caves, but eggs?

29 minutes ago, RenFL said:

How does this work with Cursed Loot? DCL has it's own implementation of estrus attacks when harvesting, so I wanted to know whether these conflict/complement/break each other.

I only played with EC a couple times, but I'm almost certain DCL can fire the plant attack on literally anything that can be harvested that isn't a flying insect, a fish, or an animal body part.

17 minutes ago, SkyAddiction said:

I only played with EC a couple times, but I'm almost certain DCL can fire the plant attack on literally anything that can be harvested that isn't a flying insect, a fish, or an animal body part.

What I meant was: Do they conflict at all? Would this essentially create two checks every time I harvest some eggs with a chance of firing either the DCL event or this event, maybe both at the same time? If this is how it works, would it be better for me to disable one or the other? Also, one of my DD mods (not sure which but I think its DCL) allowed a tentacle attack to rip off a chastity belt my char was wearing. No sex happened, but the belt was removed. I think this might be another way for this to conflict depending on how this implements DD.

Not trying to be a pain or anything, just trying to figure out if things will break or not. I think if this works for specific things like eggs and maybe falmer chests and other lore friendly objects, this might be a good replacement for DCL's system of having random chests triggering tentacles.

52 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I mean i know for sure that DCL lets you get tentacle attacked by picking plants or at least glowing mushrooms in caves, but eggs?

Yes, harvesting eggs can trigger it. Had it happen to me once, but most of the time it's from harvesting random plants on the surface.

4 minutes ago, RenFL said:

Not trying to be a pain or anything, just trying to figure out if things will break or not. I think if this works for specific things like eggs and maybe falmer chests and other lore friendly objects, this might be a good replacement for DCL's system of having random chests triggering tentacles.

DCL's triggers work through a perk script, while this mod activates through a script attached to the actual eggs themselves. So, if you have the harvest feature of DCL enabled, then they might trigger at the same time.

I personally never have DCL's harvest feature enabled, since it usually only uses the gas traps, which I don't enjoy.

3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I don't know. I don't use SexLab Parasites as it's still in alpha and hasn't been updated in a while.

I have been delayed by updates to SD+ and Hormones, but I am about to release my pending changes to SexLab Parasites in the next couple of days or so, and I fully intend to work on finishing the quest next year.

If you are interested in making this compatible with Parasites, I can contact you privately to give you a bit of code to first check if Parasites is installed and then defer to its mod events instead. You can also trigger Parasites mod events from other harvestable items if you want.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have been delayed by updates to SD+ and Hormones, but I am about to release my pending changes to SexLab Parasites in the next couple of days or so, and I fully intend to work on finishing the quest next year.

If you are interested in making this compatible with Parasites, I can contact you privately to give you a bit of code to first check if Parasites is installed and then defer to its mod events instead. You can also trigger Parasites mod events from other harvestable items if you want.

Sure, though you can simply post the code here. Though, will the code snippet change with the updates your planning?

I installed this with Vortex on Skyrim Special Edition and it is working without a problem. Afaik all features are present and accounted for and so far it hasn't added any instabilities.

Edit:
Just wanted to add: I told Vortex to load it after Estrus Chaurus

1 hour ago, Lynnig said:

I installed this with Vortex on Skyrim Special Edition and it is working without a problem. Afaik all features are present and accounted for and so far it hasn't added any instabilities.

Edit:
Just wanted to add: I told Vortex to load it after Estrus Chaurus

I was checking to see if anyone had tried a convert to SE and if it worked properly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 6:10 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Apologies for the delay.. I lost track of this post.

Here are some details about detecting Parasites and triggering some of its events:

If (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SLP_iSexLabParasites") == 1)

See the source code here for a list of mod events you can call to trigger various aspects of the mod.
https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/blob/master/Parasites/Data/scripts/source/SLP_PlayerAlias.psc#L91

I can provide more details if needed.

• 1 month later...