[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

On 9/16/2020 at 10:22 PM, GECK.O said:

I think it's better to be started on the object that doesn't have 3P animation.

I forget which animation has it, but there is a floor animation which can run just 2P. - But - it can be added to by others joining in and taking a place in the dog-pile.

Screenshot-37.jpg.45b79dc3fcbcb862f56da171a11289e6.jpg

Screenshot-46.jpg.65624195c93ce1c0898a5dbedfaf46d0.jpg

I know there are a few which work like this. The base couple remain in the same 'positions', while others join in with anal, and double anal, and/or standing near while masturbating. While they are fun, after awhile I needed to set privacy so every lot visited didn't become filed with several dog-piles like some dedicated sex club.

8 hours ago, lucas1i said:

sorry this update will be delayed a bit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! As you  @@Clydieand @S3LynnMods are the ONLY ones making any new animations, I think people will forgive you for getting a bad toothache!!!!!!!

Hope you feel better soon. And thank you for your work!!!

36 minutes ago, CrowangelGaming said:

anychance someone can pin this creators post

Not sure, but I think that I recently read a similar request regarding another thread, and the reply was something about PM-ing one of the moderators about it as only they can "pin" a post???

I just clicked "follow" at the top of the page, and get notifications on any new posts here. Probably easier than PM-ing a moderator.

9 hours ago, CrowangelGaming said:

anychance someone can pin this creators post with the others given he is ACTIVE and the others aren't.. minus the occasional one from k69 

jeez! i wonder, i may not be well known like others.?

9 hours ago, lucas1i said:

i may not be well known like others.?

You are known to us! And to Twilightstorm. And again, as one of the only people creating new animations for TS3, you are a rarity that should be highlighted.

1 hour ago, lucas1i said:

new update available for download! here's little preview of all animations.

test.gif.cd733b47359de345230e46eef83804ef.gif

Hello Lucas! You do really great animations! Respect! I still enjoy playing Sims 3 and I really enjoy using your animations! (sorry for my English; I'm German and translated this with the translator) :)

Simsa

19 minutes ago, MrsSanta said:

Thank you so much for your new brillint animations, you have a rare gift and we LOVE your har work ❤️ If i could make a wish i would love some romantic animations and some funny akward ones :)  Stay safe and thanks again for sharing !!!!!

thanks for the compliment. i got an idea for awkward animation, don't know if it will work or not, will have some basic animation test done in game. if it works then im sure everyone will love it. and for romantic animations i suppose i have to go through few references. if you have any idea on romantic one feel free to share with me. thanks for support!

I have to chirp in and say myself it's very refreshing to see new animations with unique context.

For example If I have a sim taking 'home movies', the camera is first person so I can't get any interesting screen shots - and thought about this when I saw 'camera man' in the background of one of those animations.

Having one sim 'playing with dolls' reminds me of one of the older animations for KW - where if the 'submissive' participant has a teddy bear in their inventory, it's brought out during the animation.

post-769343-0-25259500-1500124730_thumb.jpg

3 hours ago, lucas1i said:

nah! not in this update.

Hmmm... She's laying on the bed, playing Sims on her laptop, and he just walks in, lays on top of her, and starts dry humping her! Not that, that has ever happened to me or anything! 

15 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Not that, that has ever happened to me or anything!

Perhaps the 'cat is out of the bag' on why you mention distractions frequently concerning the projects you're working on...   ?

(Of course it could also be as simple as having to cook for and feed the family) 

14 minutes ago, landess said:

(Of course it could also be as simple as having to cook for and feed the family)

You know, the animation of the female cleaning the bathtub and the male is behind her, reminds me of trying to cook on the stove top. )))

8 hours ago, lucas1i said:

thanks for the compliment. i got an idea for awkward animation, don't know if it will work or not, will have some basic animation test done in game. if it works then im sure everyone will love it. and for romantic animations i suppose i have to go through few references. if you have any idea on romantic one feel free to share with me. thanks for support!

grey naya does some great romance anims for ts4 not saying plagiaries but inspiration cant hurt - https://gfycat.com/ru/@GreyNaya/collections/Cml3eU8B/the-sims-4-adult-animations

or 

or

https://motherlodesimsww.wordpress.com/

Hi,Lucas....Big Thanks for the new Animations. Funny or Romantic Animations would be very appreciated by me. (After more than 6 years of Sims ,i tried the sculptor Career.Many Funny Animations there,if you can make something like that it would be cool.)

Thank you for this amazing work of yours!

You are the first one to make animations for objects that I never saw in the past and you really gave me a reason to start modding (and modding hard) again!

I found and add in new passion version these new object animations below, that they will work autonomous

Urnstone
PicnicTable
KissingBooth
Telescope
Scarecrow
HauntedHouse
ScienceResearchStation
Podium
MechanicalBull

What's next is not a request...

I beg for more! ?