[The Sims 3] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

Hey you are back and animating already! can't wait to see your new animations.

On 2/9/2021 at 4:21 AM, MaryJane said:

gotten extremely good at animating,

yes! just trying to be as good as top tier animators like you. ?

1 hour ago, lucas1i said:

Hey you are back and animating already! can't wait to see your new animations.

yes! just trying to be as good as top tier animators like you. ?

Thank you very much, but if I'm honest, you're better at this than I am! Not joking or just sticking feathers up your ass, I really mean it. Your animations are really good. 

20 minutes ago, landess said:

Now I understand how you guys get your inspirations.....

LOL. I suddenly realize my mistake. In Dutch “veren in iemands reet steken” is a phrase. I just blatantly translated in to English without thinking it through. 

It means: to compliment someone.

Now I have to find a way to animate sticking feathers up the butt, though ?

2 hours ago, MaryJane said:

I suddenly realize my mistake

No Mistake - I understood perfectly, like the phase "blowing smoke up your ass".  I just had a hilarious visual after reading it.

47 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I'll make the feathers

Or a feather duster 'plug'. Then the maid can dance and dust at the same time.

14 hours ago, DrippyBalls2 said:

I'd Hate to be the odd balls out but, Does anyone know if any of the animations creators have ever made feet related animations? I haven't found any good ones however I haven't been searching very long.

I'd like more myself but I take what I'm given. So far I've seen like 3....

I removed WTW animations a while back and IIRC - that had 1 (maybe 2) with the female laying down and the male standing at the side of the bed getting a footjob.

There are 2 others but I can't remember the creators of each right off the bat (oldheimers ya'know): One is a footjob in the Tub (part of an update which had several tub animations added) and a sitting one getting 'worshipped', followed by a teasing rub and there may even be another in the sequence before it switches to oral and beyond. It would appear that was part of a 'femdom' update for a package which focused on a series of animations for a subservient on their knees to a sitting recipient in a living room chair.

Oh, there is an 'oldie/original' one with the female standing over a laying male giving it the old rub - that would be a floor animation. I think I remembered them all.

This is one fetish that has made me think about trying the discipline of animating myself. I come from the old school of asking about the existence (as you have) followed by doing it oneself instead of 'begging' others to do it (amazing how many of those there are).

Thanks for bringing this up as I have made an effort to find as many attractive shoes and naked feet options as available for the Sims 3 (just thinking about the default ones makes me cringe).

leggings.png.8f23cdfda40a82cbf745a47431851f03.png

As a sidenote: I have noticed several animations where the animator/creator has taken the time to add movement to the toes while engaged in other sexual activity. One needs the feet naked to observe this as shoes won't have the 'bones' necessary to see this.

14 minutes ago, landess said:

made me think about trying the discipline of animating myself

GO FOR IT!

No, seriously. You have a lot of resources right here... @lucas1i's tutorial, @MaryJane's rigs, The Master's tutorial, and more I haven't listed. Blender is free. Even if you fail (as I did), it never hurts to try, and you just might be really good at it!!!!!!! ?

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

GO FOR IT!

I'll be the first to admit learning becomes 'harder' as one gets older. This is why so many people whom begin a discipline at very young ages become prodigies. This doesn't mean it's unlikely or impossible, just harder.

I was interested in computers from the get-go, so have been active in them since the beginning of the '80's and have continued to pursue the use and knowledge of their workings ever since. The idea of trying to learn everything I know now is a daunting thought if I had not been active. I can give an example for this explanation concerning myself.

I've been 'gaming' longer than I've used computers. I have made the PC my choice for games ever since the '90's. Trying to use a controller is a pain for me. Besides the 'uncomfortable' hand position it places me in - I don't use one enough to be able to do things like 'quick time events/QTE's' without looking at the buttons labeled with letters or symbols. I have no 'muscle memory' and cognitive recognition for them. Same can be said for games which don't use 'standard' keyboard commands which can't be remapped. Heck, even not being able to invert the Y axis of my mouse can cause me problems as years of flight simulators have ingrained that into my brain. If anything, it;s harder to 'unlearn' something than it is to learn.

Getting old makes this no easier. I know 'IF' I was to try my hand at animating, I would have to become proficient with many new applications and tools/programs. If time has taught me anything - the better a program works, usually the less intuitive it is. I guess I could also point out I'm just not motivated enough to spend the next year with a few hours a day or more to reach the level of competence I know I'd expect of myself.

>>> I do look at most every pic I see where someone has posted one showing the basic layouts of the tools, allowing me to scan the information presented. I'm also reminded of learning to use everything I needed to make my first and only Sim 'movie clip' which was much simpler than animating, yet required me to use several programs just to do it, not including a compression program to change the file size to meet 'upload' size caps at the site I chose.

I can also say many of the shots you yourself have posted showing the 'guts' of a file used in modding CC has left me scratching my head. I get it's purpose, but the details elude me unless I was versed in that knowledge.

I like that old saying: "Never ask an engineer to explain how something works, because they will".

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The above should help players understand the immense respect I have for anyone whom makes CC for the games we enjoy, and is reason why I never beg someone to make something.

1 hour ago, landess said:

unlikely or impossible, just harder

Much depends on enjoyment. If you start and find you enjoy learning about animating, then it will be less like learning, and more like playing and having fun! ))) Also, do you find the material interesting? As you strike me as someone who needs to be interested in something to pursue it beyond the casual. )))

I admit that I see MaryJane's rig as far more complex than the rig I was trying to use, but possibly easier to use once it is understood. Things I post are things I am still learning, which is much of what keeps me interested, but does tend to slow me down more. I still have not really understood baking in Blender!

On 2/14/2021 at 11:27 AM, DrippyBalls2 said:

feet related animations

as you have said there are far few people who want footjob animations so I have never created one. but there are other animations packages which have animations you are looking for.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, skeev said:

Hello!

The Haunted house supposed to mean Scary Shack?
If its Scary Shack, then that animation doesn't work for me. If its some other kind of haunted house, can someone please help me what im looking for?

That is a good question. I wondered about it when I first saw the animation title. Seasons has a festival thing and a haunted house which may be what you need but I don't have seasons so never found out. (also has the scarecrow which is why I think those anims need seasons).

9 hours ago, skeev said:

Hello!

The Haunted house supposed to mean Scary Shack?
If its Scary Shack, then that animation doesnt work for me. If its some other kind of haunted house, can someone please help me what im looking for?

5 hours ago, James2112 said:

That is a good question. I wondered about it when I first saw the animation title. Seasons has a festival thing and a haunted house which may be what you need but I don't have seasons so never found out. (also has the scarecrow which is why I think those anims need seasons).

Yes, one needs the objects provided for certain animations. The Haunted House is a solo animation apparently (woohoo alone), and probably is best used for a female (as the shot below 'confirms').

Screenshot-294.jpg.56184e9aa4a9dadbfccf686eb91e40c3.jpgScreenshot-293.jpg.bedfe2018bad474802fa4518630843d5.jpg

Being as I play with Privacy on, and 'always accept off', It would've been rare for me to see these - so turning on always accept just to test reminded me why I have the settings as I do. Before I could even get my sims into position for the shots, EVERYONE at the Festival Grounds were already bumping uglies. Lucky for me the Fall Festival had just started on this save - making it easy to provide shots.

>>>The Scarecrow and Scary Shack are available to purchase with festival tickets.

Spoiler

It's easy to forget how 'out of control' KW can get.

Screenshot-295.jpg.19b3262087abd8464b5b4ad8fd38a5be.jpg

And don't forget someone made Headstones an object for sex animations.

Screenshot-299.jpg.46dcefc01e6bcd724eae9e27a06a5b0b.jpgScreenshot-300.jpg.7858530c786b358e4d7941acba58aced.jpg

I love these animations and playing them with Passion, and i always allow my sims to go for it anywhere and everywhere with Privacy off :D  Have the setting to 25 % chance of anything happening and various setting for lovers, spouses and any romantic with Nraas Woohoer so i get a message now and then that sims are gettin some around the town, and i  zoom over to see where they are, and there is only a few sims that cheat, most have sex with their partners. Randy little buggers :D

Miss Lucas but if we beg him maybe he will come back, with more amazing animations for us TS3 players.  ❤️

• Guest unpinned this topic
  • 7 months later...