sorry if i am bothering you or anything but a can't not have orgasm in the game no matter what... is this a bug... does anybody have the same problem... you know when you click the button to have orgasm you or the one you having sex but it's just do a sound like 'you cannot do that' and that all... a try instaling different verzions but nothing. can somebody pls help my how to repair this.

37 minutes ago, Dominik_Dragneel said:

sorry if i am bothering you or anything but a can't not have orgasm in the game no matter what... is this a bug... does anybody have the same problem... you know when you click the button to have orgasm you or the one you having sex but it's just do a sound like 'you cannot do that' and that all... a try instaling different verzions but nothing. can somebody pls help my how to repair this.

Question is... Did you let it fill to at least the halfway mark before clicking? If not, let it, and if it still doesn't work... Then I don't know what is wrong,

1 hour ago, XVICIOUSX said:

Hey can someone help me? With the new 5.3.1 update, whenever i try to have sex with someone they just become invisible, and nothing happens

log

The same happens to me
Updated to ver 5.3.1 src but all npcs turn invisible on a loungeable item. 

Also it also seems that the mod has a support problem for the ''kemono'' race, from what I saw in my log. Apparently only on loungeable items, but interactions on the 'floor' work normally

starbound.log

Found another bug on 5.3.1

The climax bar does not increase for anyone, no matter what. I already checked my configs, but nothing.

Also, just to update my last reply, ALL NPC'S become invisible on loungeable items, except player. Checked a few minutes ago

My recent log is attached,( hope to be the right one :P)

edit (Quick question: quick question: this "Pov add-on", how do I install it correctly ? Do I just put it in the Starbound mod folder or do I need to change something on the main mod? I installed it together with the Sexbound mod but I have no idea how it works)

starbound.log

I found 3 other "bugs", these are minors, but worth mentioning
1- SexTalk balloons are appearing in front of the characters (happens with all vanilla races)
2- some NPC´s are exhibiting the same " :D " emote in a loop, without stopping (happens with: all vanilla breeds, but it is more frequent with Florans, I don't know why)
3- the characters are not moaning, even with the moan plugin turned on (it happens with all races (humans and apex are less affected, but they are mute sometimes), I don't know if it's because of the futanari plugin or if it really is a bug.

extra: the climax bar also doesn´t increase with the terramons/terraphilia addon mod

✌️

9 minutes ago, noawoo said:

I've the same issue as the people above unfortunately. I might try look at the issue with a fresh install if I've free time.

2 hours ago, RenaTheAvali said:

5.2.0 Sexbound here for me, tho um... I'm confused, as to how I broke pregnancy to the point where I can't fuck anyone, and i'm just an invisible being when I do try. (And there is also no way to get rid of the perk, besides possibly death ingame. Not sure tho.)

get your starbound log in starbound storage (go to the starbound file in steam then storage) should help

6 hours ago, ignoremepls12 said:

get your starbound log in starbound storage (go to the starbound file in steam then storage) should help

[01:40:17.808] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:31: attempt to index a nil value (field 'sb_player')

I'm only gonna put this one error that I saw in the log, cause uh... a majority of it is starbound screaming about two status effect names that no longer exist somehow exactly. so eh. (like, the names are valid technically, but it's also saying they aren't, but not crashing me even when i hover over the items.) tho such has no connection to the issue with Sexbound, since it was screaming those errors even before I installed sexbound actually.

Edit: Which looking at the file mentioned... In the function area for the "Sexbound.Player:new()" for where it calls the values, it sets both controllerID and loungeID to be nil. which is um.... questionable as to if such is intentional or not.

Edit 2: Oh and for Sexbound 5.3.1, the error it throws alongside the error I am getting, is 

[20:02:53.009] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/actor.lua"]:29: attempt to call a nil value (method 'getConfig')

because for some reason, that got screwed up when the dev of the mod messed with it at some point. Or maybe that I just am missing a config. Either way, that's an error I got with 5.3.1 (Didn't wanna replace the configs I have that I edited myself. so... eh, might be part of why because I forgot to extract a new config file that I didn't already have or something dunno.)

All I can really add to this is that I don't think the issues are the result of the POV add-on, since I'm unable to use sex nodes regardless of whether or not I have it installed.  I get the same result as hellgamer23.  Trying to activate loungeables brings up the position menu, but selecting positions does nothing, and I don't become a sexnode, I remain able to move around, and travelling too far from the loungeable I've last tried to activate closes the menu.  I am also unable to transform NPCs using the Aphrodite's Bow, and using its secondary fire function does not cause them to use loungeables to become sexnodes themselves.

Finally, I have the Sexbound Defeat mod installed.  Neither defeating, nor being defeated by enemies capable of becoming or transforming you into a sexnode has any effect.  The defeated character remains active and continues to attack, can still be hit and cause damage, but can never die.  This leads me to conclude that the code responsible for creating sexnodes has had some kind of error introduced into it.  It should be noted, however, that I can still die from falling, so it's still at least checking to see whether the finishing blow was delivered by a creature or from environmental damage.

16 hours ago, raimeinaginata said:

All I can really add to this is that I don't think the issues are the result of the POV add-on, since I'm unable to use sex nodes regardless of whether or not I have it installed.  I get the same result as hellgamer23.  Trying to activate loungeables brings up the position menu, but selecting positions does nothing, and I don't become a sexnode, I remain able to move around, and travelling too far from the loungeable I've last tried to activate closes the menu.  I am also unable to transform NPCs using the Aphrodite's Bow, and using its secondary fire function does not cause them to use loungeables to become sexnodes themselves.

Finally, I have the Sexbound Defeat mod installed.  Neither defeating, nor being defeated by enemies capable of becoming or transforming you into a sexnode has any effect.  The defeated character remains active and continues to attack, can still be hit and cause damage, but can never die.  This leads me to conclude that the code responsible for creating sexnodes has had some kind of error introduced into it.  It should be noted, however, that I can still die from falling, so it's still at least checking to see whether the finishing blow was delivered by a creature or from environmental damage.

Sexbound defeat actually is well... sortof broken to begin with anyways. Even in 5.2.0 for me it had issues, and made me unable to kill anyone like I normally would. (If I wanna fuck my enemies, I'll just use the damn aphrodite gun or whatever from one of the mods I have alongside Sexbound.)

Also: To comment on my last post ; Still having the *same* exact error as I was having in 5.2.0, after updating to 5.3.0

On 3/30/2021 at 1:44 AM, RenaTheAvali said:

[01:40:17.808] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player.lua"]:31: attempt to index a nil value (field 'sb_player')

I'm only gonna put this one error that I saw in the log, cause uh... a majority of it is starbound screaming about two status effect names that no longer exist somehow exactly. so eh. (like, the names are valid technically, but it's also saying they aren't, but not crashing me even when i hover over the items.) tho such has no connection to the issue with Sexbound, since it was screaming those errors even before I installed sexbound actually.

Edit: Which looking at the file mentioned... In the function area for the "Sexbound.Player:new()" for where it calls the values, it sets both controllerID and loungeID to be nil. which is um.... questionable as to if such is intentional or not.

Edit 2: Oh and for Sexbound 5.3.1, the error it throws alongside the error I am getting, is 

[20:02:53.009] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/actor.lua"]:29: attempt to call a nil value (method 'getConfig')

because for some reason, that got screwed up when the dev of the mod messed with it at some point. Or maybe that I just am missing a config. Either way, that's an error I got with 5.3.1 (Didn't wanna replace the configs I have that I edited myself. so... eh, might be part of why because I forgot to extract a new config file that I didn't already have or something dunno.)

On 3/27/2021 at 6:38 PM, RenaTheAvali said:

Question is... Did you let it fill to at least the halfway mark before clicking? If not, let it, and if it still doesn't work... Then I don't know what is wrong,

yes but now it's working and all i did was just update my windows.. i don't know how that work but it work.