Forgive me if this question is answered elsewhere:

Is it possible to disable pregnancy?

If I wanted to disable pregnancy, would it be as simple as removing all options from the 'whichGendersCanOvulate' field?

Thanks for the work you guys put in, figured I'd ask before mucking around in the files.

13 hours ago, rbrx said:

Forgive me if this question is answered elsewhere:

Is it possible to disable pregnancy?

If I wanted to disable pregnancy, would it be as simple as removing all options from the 'whichGendersCanOvulate' field?

Thanks for the work you guys put in, figured I'd ask before mucking around in the files.

Or you can just disable the module from running at all in sexbound.config, the main config file.
image.png.54cbc48745e503478cbb82d6ebb0be33.png

Change "enable" : true to  false and it should do the trick. Modular mods hooray!

8 hours ago, fox21 said:

Ok, so how does the UI work? What are the purpose of the buttons? Aside form chosing a position,

Alright... let's do this, one PNG at a time.

Spoiler

image.png.28ba54da54aa1d9b4be7c4122691c450.png

The main position wheel, sectioned into 8 pieces much like a pizza, and the smaller circle on the inside.
The 8 parts each correspond to a position if there is a image inside, otherwise clicking on a empty one will take you to the upper-top right one as default, while the smaller circle allows you to re-order the characters in the animation (change sub-dom as some would put it).

image.png.c4c2d60f0d8666a38d459d9d196119d0.png

This random Simon-Says looking thing on the outside is the climax meter of the involved actors.
Top left refers to the red character in the animations icons, while the top right one refers to the blue character in the animations icons.

image.png.570b82f328497e5d281ab03122ecb4f4.png

And lastly we have these dongles on the outside, the last few buttons available on 1-on-1 animations.

Same concept as last time, red buttons, top left, means actor 1 (In this case the novakid), to disable their clothes from being visible in the animations (Should their clothes be supported, hats are supported by default), same for blue (Avian).

The last button, the two connecting colored dots is the "mega-climax"... Or mega-nut. It's just one absurdly silly animations that has a lot of white stuff. If you have liquid spawning enabled, please do not do this or you will drown.

Is that good enough?

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

Alright... let's do this, one PNG at a time.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.28ba54da54aa1d9b4be7c4122691c450.png

The main position wheel, sectioned into 8 pieces much like a pizza, and the smaller circle on the inside.
The 8 parts each correspond to a position if there is a image inside, otherwise clicking on a empty one will take you to the upper-top right one as default, while the smaller circle allows you to re-order the characters in the animation (change sub-dom as some would put it).

image.png.c4c2d60f0d8666a38d459d9d196119d0.png

This random Simon-Says looking thing on the outside is the climax meter of the involved actors.
Top left refers to the red character in the animations icons, while the top right one refers to the blue character in the animations icons.

image.png.570b82f328497e5d281ab03122ecb4f4.png

And lastly we have these dongles on the outside, the last few buttons available on 1-on-1 animations.

Same concept as last time, red buttons, top left, means actor 1 (In this case the novakid), to disable their clothes from being visible in the animations (Should their clothes be supported, hats are supported by default), same for blue (Avian).

The last button, the two connecting colored dots is the "mega-climax"... Or mega-nut. It's just one absurdly silly animations that has a lot of white stuff. If you have liquid spawning enabled, please do not do this or you will drown.

Is that good enough?

Yes!  Many thanks!

2 hours ago, fox21 said:

Yes!  Many thanks!

Oh yeah, forgot to write down, in my derpý post, the climax meters can be clicked once past that middle point (The diagonal line in the middle of the bar/meter) to climax with that actor. NPC's and monsters will do this automatically by default.

I come bearing new errors, but probably frackin again? https://pastebin.com/mCsKjEan

Basically whenever me and 2 friends start a threesome, the animation break and locks, same goes with npc in a dedicated multiplayer server. Weirdly enough eveyrthing works normally on solo play with randomy npcs, is there anything that can be done to fix or avoid it? We managed to get working  a few random times but can't pinpoint to anything, changing position seem to break i think.

51 minutes ago, engorged_banana said:

Can you convert male characters into futanari?

Using default settings, no, but you can tweak the settings (granted, if you don't use lustbound) to do so. Specifically:
image.png.741aea6b3e04bf09092ad91b284d832c.png

Then the consumable from the latest Aphrodite's Bow mod should allow you to do so. However they won't visually change to female, i don't think.

1 hour ago, Neb1 said:

I come bearing new errors, but probably frackin again? https://pastebin.com/mCsKjEan

Basically whenever me and 2 friends start a threesome, the animation break and locks, same goes with npc in a dedicated multiplayer server. Weirdly enough eveyrthing works normally on solo play with randomy npcs, is there anything that can be done to fix or avoid it? We managed to get working  a few random times but can't pinpoint to anything, changing position seem to break i think.

Not really, the error is simple. Pregnant NPC's don't work as actor 3, since that feature isn't fully implemented/polished. Basically, to solve this, you need to specify the third actor's pregnancy sprites in the position files. Here's a example, from the standing position file:

image.png.3cbc6dfd47573c2b036252541d31b629.png

Note how "groinPregnancy" is not specified.

This should've been fixed already, but nobody reported it thus far? Well, i'll commit it for now.

20 hours ago, red3dred said:

Using default settings, no, but you can tweak the settings (granted, if you don't use lustbound) to do so. Specifically:
image.png.741aea6b3e04bf09092ad91b284d832c.png

Then the consumable from the latest Aphrodite's Bow mod should allow you to do so. However they won't visually change to female, i don't think.

Not really, the error is simple. Pregnant NPC's don't work as actor 3, since that feature isn't fully implemented/polished. Basically, to solve this, you need to specify the third actor's pregnancy sprites in the position files. Here's a example, from the standing position file:

image.png.3cbc6dfd47573c2b036252541d31b629.png

Note how "groinPregnancy" is not specified.

This should've been fixed already, but nobody reported it thus far? Well, i'll commit it for now.

Ahh, okay. It sounds like I was doing it right after all. Unfortunately, you're right, they won't change visually to female. My character is still male and still has a penis. The apple really doesn't do much to male characters after all.  I guess no gender-bend potions for me lul.

in sxb_plugin.futanari.config:

/**
   * A list of NPC Types.
   * NPCs each have their own type. You can add both NPC and monster by types.
   * i.e. bandit, cultist, sexbound, villager, etc..
   */
  "appliesToNPCTypes" : [
    "bandit",
    "cultist",
    "gangmember"
  ],

does that mean, all of the named will always be futanari, or does it only enable them to have a chance of being futanari?

56 minutes ago, DeadSomething said:

in sxb_plugin.futanari.config:

/**
   * A list of NPC Types.
   * NPCs each have their own type. You can add both NPC and monster by types.
   * i.e. bandit, cultist, sexbound, villager, etc..
   */
  "appliesToNPCTypes" : [
    "bandit",
    "cultist",
    "gangmember"
  ],

does that mean, all of the named will always be futanari, or does it only enable them to have a chance of being futanari?

Those NPC types will always be futanari (100% chance).

8 hours ago, Kwiewy said:

On a different note though, is there still a point to installing Sexbound Tweaker? I know the futa segments of that mod have been intgrated into sexbound itself, but have all the pregnancy things and whatever also moved?

Not all, sadly. Tweaker is a project of mine that there isn't much point updating anymore, not at the rate that the pregnancy module gets hotfixes and updates, or at least was getting when i paused it. Not only did most of the code for that become part of the API, but the few small bits that didn't would require me reiterating the whole of the existing code, for only a couple features; Cross-type-and-species births, and thus laying of monster eggs. And the expansion to the NPC types players can birth.

35 minutes ago, Kwiewy said:

But would those features still work if I added Tweaker to the current version of sexbound? Or is that nothing but problems?

It's all problems all the way down. It's currently like installing a older version of Sexbound, a broken one at that, on top of the working one.

8 minutes ago, Hotspot999 said:

Hello my friend and I where playing around with the mod when it changed their characters gender?

How can we fix this issue and also how do we play the homosexual scenes?

do you use Lustbound? there were people reporting that it caused their male characters to sometimes have vaginas for some reason, you might be experiencing that or something similar (a log could help in finding the issue)

there are no special homosexual scenes. all actors, no matter the genders involved, get the same positions, the only change is in the dirtytalk talking about vagina or ass.

4 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

do you use Lustbound? there were people reporting that it caused their male characters to sometimes have vaginas for some reason, you might be experiencing that or something similar (a log could help in finding the issue)

there are no special homosexual scenes. all actors, no matter the genders involved, get the same positions, the only change is in the dirtytalk talking about vagina or ass.

no we do not use lustbound we used
Sexbound 4.4.0
Sexbound Avali api
Avali Breastless

and we were wondering about that cause there is the radial with pink and blue so we were wondering how to do both blue