I know this is kinda the fault of the many mods I have installed (and to be honest considering one thread here, it's prolly Cutebound) and I kinda fixed it using the allow asset mismatch, but when I tried to do it with a Hylotyl and an Apex my character disappeared.

According to the log this happened:

[18:10:27.447] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png:default:blabber.2', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such frame default:blabber.2 in frames spec /artwork/defaults/default.frames
[18:10:27.697] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png:default:blabber.1', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such frame default:blabber.1 in frames spec /artwork/defaults/default.frames

Like I said I kinda fixed it by checking the allow assest mismatch option but anybody knows what's going on?

1 hour ago, not2really said:

I know this is kinda the fault of the many mods I have installed (and to be honest considering one thread here, it's prolly Cutebound) and I kinda fixed it using the allow asset mismatch, but when I tried to do it with a Hylotyl and an Apex my character disappeared.

According to the log this happened:

[18:10:27.447] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png:default:blabber.2', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such frame default:blabber.2 in frames spec /artwork/defaults/default.frames
[18:10:27.697] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png:default:blabber.1', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such frame default:blabber.1 in frames spec /artwork/defaults/default.frames

Like I said I kinda fixed it by checking the allow assest mismatch option but anybody knows what's going on?

... what? These are sprite errors and are normal, this is just how Sexbound handles when the emotes fail to load, this usually appears when monsters are involved, but that option, "Allow assets mismatch" is solely for multiplayer, and is almost necessary for most modded servers since not all mods are allowed server-side...

This shouldn't matter, and the fact you cropped just a tiny bit of the log that means nothing doesn't help... So, would you do yourself a favor, and help me help you? Firstly, elaborate on the issue a bit better. What more is going on? What do you do? What happens? A bland message leads to a bland response. Second, are you trying to join a multiplayer server? Did you ask for the server pack? Do you want to bother sharing your log file? These matter, and it's hard to give solid answers without this information y'know. Your log contains almost all of the things under "Second".

25 minutes ago, red3dred said:

... what? These are sprite errors and are normal, this is just how Sexbound handles when the emotes fail to load, this usually appears when monsters are involved, but that option, "Allow assets mismatch" is solely for multiplayer, and is almost necessary for most modded servers since not all mods are allowed server-side...

This shouldn't matter, and the fact you cropped just a tiny bit of the log that means nothing doesn't help... So, would you do yourself a favor, and help me help you? Firstly, elaborate on the issue a bit better. What more is going on? What do you do? What happens? A bland message leads to a bland response. Second, are you trying to join a multiplayer server? Did you ask for the server pack? Do you want to bother sharing your log file? These matter, and it's hard to give solid answers without this information y'know. Your log contains almost all of the things under "Second".

Well everything seems to be going fine now, so I don't know what happened as such it was just things I presumed. Also I'm not playing multiplayer and as I've said, it was just a presumption. Still I dunno if you can gleam much from it but here: (please do not that I have open closed and began playing again when I uploaded this log, but I still did things that should brought up the errors):

starbound.log

20 minutes ago, Throw away account said:

-snip-

this type of error is usually caused by the mod being installed incorrectly, so double check that first (your mods folder should look like this)

if that doesn't fix it, grab your logs and post them for review

On 8/10/2020 at 3:35 AM, ixtheinterloper said:

locate your starbound.log in Starbound\storage (this file right here, not starbound.log.1 or anything else) and either attach it to your post or upload its contents to pastebin or a functional equivalent and someone will look at it to diagnose the problem (PLEASE DO NOT POST THE RAW TEXT)

6 hours ago, HentaiNekoGal said:

So....i Seem, to be, invincible. 

yuh defeat makes you invincible when you die so you can get sexed up, but there are bugs about that.

there's a patch for it?  Very interesting, I had to uninstall defeat for that reason!  I'll have to check it out.

44 minutes ago, InHeatCandyGore said:

Most of the time I go invisible while trying to have sex with a NPC , is there anyway to fix this? I have the .PAK version , just because I don't know how to "PAK" files and "UNPAK" them

You could use the SRC too, you don't need to pack it to use it.

On another note, "invisible during sex" is usually caused by outdated mods that go along with the API, for example VenusBM, Sexbound Tweaker, Celo's Auto-Dildos, etc. But a log always helps uncover the issue.

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

You could use the SRC too, you don't need to pack it to use it.

On another note, "invisible during sex" is usually caused by outdated mods that go along with the API, for example VenusBM, Sexbound Tweaker, Celo's Auto-Dildos, etc. But a log always helps uncover the issue.

Do I put the SRC files in the mod files?
and I fixed it , I didn't know which mod it was though sadly

10 hours ago, InHeatCandyGore said:

Do I put the SRC files in the mod files?
and I fixed it , I didn't know which mod it was though sadly

You just extract the ZIP, and put the (single) folder that comes out into the mods folder. It needs to be just the one folder, not a bunch of files and folders. Example:
mods/sexbound folder/sexbound files (Example file for reference: sexbound.config)
It must not be mods/files or mods/sexbound folder/another sexbound folder/sexbound files.

And hey, good to hear you can now use it. Just remember to remove the PAK if you start using the SRC. Keep it around as a backup if you break the SRC when editing a config.

1 hour ago, sukamemek said:

ive been trying to figure out how to make futa works, i already did some changes to the config files but female sex nodes does'nt have intended sprite, i need some help of where did i go wrong with these configs

So, sexbound.config looks fine, and the other one has this:
image.png.a743080f4d2d787c13b9572b39d5e8e9.png

Which should be:

image.png.a7a4fc90d428843c3f3479b89bb2bac8.png

And, on the note of config issues, it's best to link your log, as it says where the config failed to load, if it has an issue.

18 hours ago, red3dred said:

So, sexbound.config looks fine, and the other one has this:
image.png.a743080f4d2d787c13b9572b39d5e8e9.png

Which should be:

image.png.a7a4fc90d428843c3f3479b89bb2bac8.png

And, on the note of config issues, it's best to link your log, as it says where the config failed to load, if it has an issue.

Thank you! It works now

Hey, I was wondering, and maybe this got asked already (I didn't want to read all 78 pages of comments...) but I'm playing a human, and whenever I give birth, my child is naked?? I try to put clothes on them, with the Tailor crew member, but all it does is give them my hat. No actual clothes. As far as I can tell, they're funtioning normally other than that.

Also, since I can't access the Wiki... is there any furniture that enables a foursome? There's a loungeable addon for it, but I have not yet encountered anything that does (or maybe I have and I'm just big stupid? idk)

On 8/30/2020 at 8:04 AM, tmvaegis said:

Any chance the Floran women's moans get a bump in volume? The sound is so incredibly low it's barely perceptible.

Alright, I have to normalize them with other sounds effects probably. That's gonna be about two hours of work probably.

Hello, it's me once again with another issue. This time a flat out CTD before the title screen. According to the log, it's something about [Asset dependencies form a cycle].

Disregard this post, for once I actually figured out what was causing the problems pretty quick this time.