1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Nope. If anything, it's a case of "It might break something or another" (EG: Frackin' Races sub-mod was integrated into FU a while back, and it causes several issues with Defeat not killing the NPC's ever, or always killing them regardless of defeat) or "If it has a working interaction, don't mention it".

Lemme put it this way, for you to understand, if Frackin' Universe even thinks that Sexbound has a special interaction with FU, they'll cause us trouble again, and might even come up with more counter-measures to disable the mod for FU users.

Much appreciated! I can feel a lot better removing it from my mod list. I wanted to try it out but... not at the cost of my framerate.

By the way, trying to just do "cultist<gender>.config" in dialog won't work for NPC types. This has been a PSA (And a realisation that I'm a dummy)

3 hours ago, CommanderAli said:

By the way, trying to just do "cultist<gender>.config" in dialog won't work for NPC types. This has been a PSA (And a realisation that I'm a dummy)

A way to create dialog for npc types could be added with a sexbound status such as "is_npctype_cultist". Will plan to add this ability to create dialog for NPCs based on their type.

9 hours ago, Locuturus said:

A way to create dialog for npc types could be added with a sexbound status such as "is_npctype_cultist". Will plan to add this ability to create dialog for NPCs based on their type.

Dude! Thanks for that info! I'll be looking forward to it!

hi

just wanted to download this mod, but before that i have 2 questions:

1) i have some mods downloaded by steam workshop:

- original floran ai (by Secundox)

- floran fangs (by SilverShibe)

- detailed species (by Rivi)

- invisible clothes (by Renamon)

- pet rename station (by Mythic Down)

- tales of fallout (by odkupiciel375 & Toby109tt)

are they compatible with this mod or should i remove some?

2) is there a "tutorial"7list for the features of the mod? i mean something like: if i want to craft item X you need this ressources and make it t this workbench/if i used feature A i need to press a button and need to stand near an NPC

if there is already this kind of list or it doesnt matter, im sorry for asking this question.

1 hour ago, Blook88 said:

hi

just wanted to download this mod, but before that i have 2 questions:

1) i have some mods downloaded by steam workshop:

- original floran ai (by Secundox)

- floran fangs (by SilverShibe)

- detailed species (by Rivi)

- invisible clothes (by Renamon)

- pet rename station (by Mythic Down)

- tales of fallout (by odkupiciel375 & Toby109tt)

are they compatible with this mod or should i remove some?

2) is there a "tutorial"7list for the features of the mod? i mean something like: if i want to craft item X you need this ressources and make it t this workbench/if i used feature A i need to press a button and need to stand near an NPC

if there is already this kind of list or it doesnt matter, im sorry for asking this question.

1) Nothing stands out. Clothing that isn't supported just isn't visible during sex animations. Body details just don't show up at all, entirely different set of assets there. Nothing else stands out as possibly an issue.

2) Closest to this you'll see is the "Sexbound Aphrodite's Bow Mod", and their "tutorial" quest-line that teaches you about position-switching, and some other mechanics, but generally, if you don't just go to every mod page and read their descriptions, you won't get to know much.

6 hours ago, toxiczodiac said:

When I do the sex scenes with the updates sexbound, the actors all get damages and it ends the scene (if using aphrodites bow) however it doesnt end but the actors get damaged anyhow when in a sex funiture object. What could be causing them to get damaged?

I tried to grasp this message a few times but i can't quite say i understand your issue.

You're saying using Sexbound objects with enabled animations causes NPC's and Players involved to take damage, and eventually/right away die, and that Aphrodite's Bow scenes cause them to instantly die? I need you to elaborate on that, but also, mainly, provide a log of the issue so we can take a look.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

I tried to grasp this message a few times but i can't quite say i understand your issue.

You're saying using Sexbound objects with enabled animations causes NPC's and Players involved to take damage, and eventually/right away die, and that Aphrodite's Bow scenes cause them to instantly die? I need you to elaborate on that, but also, mainly, provide a log of the issue so we can take a look.

They take damage but they don't die. The animations continue but they get damage while in a sex object, but the animations stop when the aphrodite's bow is used to initiate them. How can I provide a log?

38 minutes ago, toxiczodiac said:

They take damage but they don't die. The animations continue but they get damage while in a sex object, but the animations stop when the aphrodite's bow is used to initiate them. How can I provide a log?

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

1 hour ago, toxiczodiac said:

... okay, so some information was lost;
1) You've sent the wrong log. Logs are listed like this: "Is the game running, or was running?" If so the log containing the information of last time/current play session is starbound.log, often seen as a text file by Windows. Next up is log.1, log.2, and so on, which are all previous instances of when you've run your game, even if it just straight up crashed between start-ups.
2) This log really only has you spawning into the game, using the Sexbound Customizer, then an error about there not being a Statue of Dibella, and another Customizer use. Nothing else logged. I HOPE the issue you've mentioned shows up in the log, but this is a awfully short run between you loading into a character, and closing the game (~3 minutes) so i can't be sure if you've tried to do exactly that, then closed the game...

So, please confirm if you did just that, if not, please send the latest log, as explained above, after having your issue happen in-game. Sorry to ask you to have to do this over again, but this is the process that has the best chance of producing relevant and useful information, since it only looks like you have 3 mods, none of which should cause this sort of issue.

59 minutes ago, red3dred said:

... okay, so some information was lost;
1) You've sent the wrong log. Logs are listed like this: "Is the game running, or was running?" If so the log containing the information of last time/current play session is starbound.log, often seen as a text file by Windows. Next up is log.1, log.2, and so on, which are all previous instances of when you've run your game, even if it just straight up crashed between start-ups.
2) This log really only has you spawning into the game, using the Sexbound Customizer, then an error about there not being a Statue of Dibella, and another Customizer use. Nothing else logged. I HOPE the issue you've mentioned shows up in the log, but this is a awfully short run between you loading into a character, and closing the game (~3 minutes) so i can't be sure if you've tried to do exactly that, then closed the game...

So, please confirm if you did just that, if not, please send the latest log, as explained above, after having your issue happen in-game. Sorry to ask you to have to do this over again, but this is the process that has the best chance of producing relevant and useful information, since it only looks like you have 3 mods, none of which should cause this sort of issue.

starbound.log

So, I was just wondering if anyone's ever done this or wondered the same thing. With the vanilla crew in Starbound, most of them have weapons and can actually do stuff on the planets you visit. Has anyone ever made a mod that allows your family members with Sexbound to help you in the same way? It's nice to have a ship entirely populated by Novakids and such, but if they can't really do much then what are they mostly for?

Okay. So I have been playing multiplayer with a few friends and we have encountered an issue involving the treasure pools. In this case, the Legendary treasure pool seems to be unfound due to a typo in the code somewhere.

The error we got, which is listed here in my friend's log file, reads like this:

Caused by: (TreasureException) Unknown treasure pool 'sexboundLegendayItem'

This causes a loot pool be unread and causes the player experiencing the error to be teleported from their current location back to their ship.

Is there a way to fix this bug using the zip archive version to fix what was broken by the typo? If so, I can try to fix it until this bug can be patched in the next build.

starbound.log

ive been trying to get the futa option to work on custom races that have sexbound patches but no good. anyone know how? futa option is enabled and i added my characters id as well.

Edit: so the custom race sex patch was outdated (will try to add the necessary files for moans n stuff. ) but either way i cant get the futa to work. ive been using an avian this time. i looked back at some previous post and followed what was replied to them, but no good.

Last Edit?:finally got it to work. quotation marks are ass and my dumass took like a day and a half to figure it out. also applied moaning to the outdated kitsune sex patch.

Let me know how to get the log file since I have no clue, but I have fallen through the world after using a combination of aphrodite's bow and sexbound combined with teraphilia.  basically I had sex with that three slimes in a trench coat monster, and after a bit I tried to disengage, the world disappeared, and I fell to the death barrier at the bottom of the map and lost all my stuff... :<