1 hour ago, SilentBassMan said:

Hey, i'm having some trouble enabling futa's. Can one of you gents give me the run-down

In the main Sexbound Folder, in the file labelled sexbound.config is a section called futanari.

Spoiler

280113875_SxBFutaDefault.png.454af371c77670bb2a552e799efba3f7.png

It is false by default. Enabling it can be done simply by changing false to true. By default, only floran females will be futas. You can add additional species, provided you know the name they go by in the code, or you can delete the line to make all females futa.

Spoiler

53872815_SxBFutaAllFemale.png.0f165e5cd95047fd4dc4a699e0be301b.png

How does SxB Loungable addon 3 tier works? I can place it on bed , but i can't use it. I found only two or one bed that's supports 4 actors , but i dont think they work .

And what do you think about my previous ideas. (Sorry for bad eng.)

Just now, AXOmit said:

How does SxB Loungable addon 3 tier works? I can place it on bed , but i can't use it. I found only two or one bed that's supports 4 actors , but i dont think they work .

And what do you think about my previous ideas. (Sorry for bad eng.)

It's only added to support any object that can support 4 actors. Right now, there are no objects or mods that support up to 4 actors.

I was messing around with some of the pregnancy related files to try and change things to my preferences (configs and lua files) and I might have accidentally broken something.  I now am stuck in an infinite loop of giving birth.  Every time I do, the birth message just immediately pops up again.  It does spawn NPCs each time.  Resetting the lua files hasn't fixed the issue and neither has disabling multiple pregnancies.  Any ideas as to how to fix this aside from starting a new game?  I've included the log file if that'll help.

20200322093403_1.jpg

starbound.log

2 hours ago, artpen said:

I was messing around with some of the pregnancy related files to try and change things to my preferences (configs and lua files) and I might have accidentally broken something.  I now am stuck in an infinite loop of giving birth.  Every time I do, the birth message just immediately pops up again.  It does spawn NPCs each time.  Resetting the lua files hasn't fixed the issue and neither has disabling multiple pregnancies.  Any ideas as to how to fix this aside from starting a new game?  I've included the log file if that'll help.

20200322093403_1.jpg

starbound.log 222.8 kB · 1 download

I was noticing a similar problem on my end, but i assumed it was just due to the amount of intrusive mods. You only have two things that could possibly be interfering, since this error never popped up on my environment when testing without these two (But these are just suspicions, so pardon if they don't help)

"Sexbound Patch Villagers" is pretty outdated (2.9 -> 3.9) and maybe interfering, or RPGGrowth, but this seems a bit more in-depth than that, as it affects not only NPC's:

[09:28:51.999] [Error] [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:162: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node giveBirth in behavior sexboundcrewmember: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/npc/pregnant.lua"]:29: attempt to call a nil value (method 'refreshStatusEffects')
stack traceback:
	[string "/scripts/sexbound/override/npc/pregnant.lua"]:29: in method 'handleGiveBirth'
	[string "/scripts/actions/sexbound.lua"]:64: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/sexbound.lua"]:58>

[09:28:54.932] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player/pregnant.lu..."]:68: attempt to call a nil value (method 'refreshStatusEffects')

Same issue, on two ends, player and NPC. Might even affect monsters, given they share similar code.

I'll note this down, and probably try to get it fixed, in both API and Sexbound Tweaker ends.

On 3/22/2020 at 11:57 AM, red3dred said:

I was noticing a similar problem on my end, but i assumed it was just due to the amount of intrusive mods. You only have two things that could possibly be interfering, since this error never popped up on my environment when testing without these two (But these are just suspicions, so pardon if they don't help)

"Sexbound Patch Villagers" is pretty outdated (2.9 -> 3.9) and maybe interfering, or RPGGrowth, but this seems a bit more in-depth than that, as it affects not only NPC's:

[09:28:51.999] [Error] [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:162: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node giveBirth in behavior sexboundcrewmember: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/npc/pregnant.lua"]:29: attempt to call a nil value (method 'refreshStatusEffects')
stack traceback:
	[string "/scripts/sexbound/override/npc/pregnant.lua"]:29: in method 'handleGiveBirth'
	[string "/scripts/actions/sexbound.lua"]:64: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/sexbound.lua"]:58>

[09:28:54.932] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player/pregnant.lu..."]:68: attempt to call a nil value (method 'refreshStatusEffects')

Same issue, on two ends, player and NPC. Might even affect monsters, given they share similar code.

I'll note this down, and probably try to get it fixed, in both API and Sexbound Tweaker ends.

Found the problem.  I had an old version of Sexbound tweaker.  Removing it fixed the issue and my save file is usable again.

28 minutes ago, 666Sextant666 said:

Whenever I accept a quest to fuck an NPC other than a Slut the quest fails when they turn into a node.

Mayhaps, could you spare some logs? I'd like to know more about this issue, and i can't read your files in your computer from over here. Social distancing and all.

I'm specifically requesting the starbound.log file (Or starbound as a text file), found within the game's Storage folder. Not log.1, log.2, log.3, etc. Also, please make sure this happened at least once last time you were/are playing, since that log is the Latest.

That's all i request to help.

12 hours ago, 666Sextant666 said:

starbound.log 123.02 kB · 0 downloads

You can also see the villager clearly alive behind the transparent UI.

So far i've seen

[11:39:16.503] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'lox_sexbound-patch-villager' at '..\mods\Sbound-Patch-Villagers-v2'

Which is outdated, and directly affects villagers. There's also "converse" errors, which can prevent the NPC's from working being interactable.

[11:43:24.556] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /dialog/converse.config.patch in source: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1761489880\contents.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 11 out of range in Json path "/converse/human/apex/11"

That ID belonging to "Gnob Race Mod".

Those are the only two issues i see, otherwise i'd need some more insight. You have a ton of mods from the workshop, don't know which maybe interfering right away, plus the new quests are still in development, so issues were bound to arise.

Hiya! I was wondering - I see that you added a Futa addon, but my actors won't show up as Futa. I looked in the .config and lua; the config is empty besides "<>", and the lua doesn't seem to point to anything useful. The animations still work, there's just no dick, simply put. Am I being stupid, or?

10 minutes ago, whiteboyrelyk said:

Hiya! I was wondering - I see that you added a Futa addon, but my actors won't show up as Futa. I looked in the .config and lua; the config is empty besides "<>", and the lua doesn't seem to point to anything useful. The animations still work, there's just no dick, simply put. Am I being stupid, or?

Aight. I'll run through this real quick.

Download Sexbound UNPAK version, from there, open it and check if you extracted it correctly.

If there is sexbound.config right as you open the folder, then it's installed correctly, otherwise make sure it's "mods/sexbound" with those files in there. Looking like this inside the folder;
image.png.cdebbcd003887d885fee63634e1c5957.png

After that, open the sexbound.config file as a text file, with whatever you prefer, and change this;
image.png.d75168c929f71ff8ebd3ac6f7e1094d3.png

This example has the data you need;

"enable" needs to be true.
"loadRequirements" is the requirements to be futa;
"Entity Type" is pretty clear.
"Gender" needs to be female, you can't make futa males (yet).
"species" is where you'll have fun:
adding in species names means only those species can be futa.
Removing the species line entirely means all females will be futa. Just remember to remove the comma from the end of the previous line if you plan to do so.

And that should be all.

I don't know if its just me but there seem to be a problem with custom species (yes i have downloaded the mod support for them) and it seems that the actors are completely silent and there facial animation are stuck in this one frame, are you aware of this or is this something on my part? (this is for the recent patch of sexbound 3.9.2)

4 hours ago, Guilty6 said:

I don't know if its just me but there seem to be a problem with custom species (yes i have downloaded the mod support for them) and it seems that the actors are completely silent and there facial animation are stuck in this one frame, are you aware of this or is this something on my part? (this is for the recent patch of sexbound 3.9.2)

Which custom species is it? Some of them are outdated.

6 hours ago, 666Sextant666 said:

Okay, apparently the problem on my side was indeed the Villager Patch as it was made before the quests were implemented. So, I copied the villager patch from the base mod to the patch and now the quests don't fail when the NPC turns into a node.

Nevermind, I didn’t check properly. The problem is still there. The only way to accomplish the quest is to prevent the quest giver from turning into a node and then waiting for the quest to automatically succeed.

15 hours ago, AXOmit said:

The eggs don't work , they hatch but no one comes out of them. Just * crack* and that's it. Ill give .log file later.

Here's te .log

Another bug : when i got imprego by someone my belly apears , but when i stop fucking and start again belly disaspears , but pregnancy effect not.

On new character everything works fine.

starbound.log

12 hours ago, Locuturus said:

Which custom species is it? Some of them are outdated.

(ive just tested the 3.10.0 patch it still occurs) it was the sergal, zombie, kemono, wasphive. basically every custom species i have has this glitch, its possibly on my part and if it is; what can i do to fix this?  

1 hour ago, Guilty6 said:

(ive just tested the 3.10.0 patch it still occurs) it was the sergal, zombie, kemono, wasphive. basically every custom species i have has this glitch, its possibly on my part and if it is; what can i do to fix this?  

You can do like the person above and submit a error log, so we can know what the issue probably is, and see what the game says. Then me and other users can probably poke around in the log and figure out, or help you figure it out at least.

7 minutes ago, kingg23 said:

every time i try to open up the sexbound menu its say coming soon dont know how to start it

any ideas

That is the Customizer for Sexbound Settings, which is a unfinished feature, It's not the whole mod silly. To use Sexbound, use the Aphrodite's Bow on a NPC, install species supports, put sex-nodes on beds, etc etc.

7 hours ago, AXOmit said:

Here's te .log

Another bug : when i got imprego by someone my belly apears , but when i stop fucking and start again belly disaspears , but pregnancy effect not.

On new character everything works fine.

starbound.log 38.27 kB · 0 downloads

I had similar issues until i recreated the character, i believe there maybe issues with old characters using the new pregnancy system introduced... That and you're getting tons of errors due to the russian translation not having certain dialog files, albeit some of these errors shouldn't be possible. Errors like "gleapfemale.dialog" shouldn't be possible since monsters don't use dialog files... I'll run this over with Loc, it maybe a issue with the API and translation files. For now, try not using the translation files and check if the belly disappearing persists, would you? That is the only other issue that could possibly be connected to that, other than old character issues.