CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

3 hours ago, skeev said:

I'm sorry i may not be the person you search for, since i've only been enlightened by this gentleman Icey06 as well, but maybe you just forgot to use GenerateFNIS_users ?

GenerateFNISforUsers.exe is about animations and only needs to be run if you are adding or removing animations or changing your skeleton. I've played Falskaar and as far as I remember there are no animations in it, and no skeletons either- so no need for FNIS at all since there are no animations in CBP or CBPC.

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, icey06 said:

It looks like you can simply copy the "[beast]data\meshes\actors\[beast]\character assets" folder into their relative places under MNC and have the collision occur. I've tried this with Falmer and Troll without any conversions or tweaks.

Make sure to add NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] to the [ColliderNodes], then set the values under # Collider Nodes section. I also just used NPC Genitals 06 values (because Trolls are huge, and my CBBE body morph is constantly bad / improving).

The values in the skeletons for NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] are different for every creature though given the same name. For example:

Bear
x 0.00 y 29.5 z 0.00

Canine
x 0.00 y 0.00 z 13.00

horse
x 0.00 y 0.00 z 41.00

troll
x 0.00 y 25.00 z 0.00

I'm trying to get these to work as well but having very little luck. I ran the skeleton.nif files through sse nif optimizer for compatibility and placed below mnc and hentai creatures. I believe it would be possible to have collisions using the xml's attatched to some of the meshes in beast hdt using hdt/smp, but I'm at a loss for how to with cbp.

The values from NPC Genitals06 below 01 doesn't seem to be working either.

[NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]]

2 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

The values in the skeletons for NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] are different for every creature though given the same name. For example:

Bear
x 0.00 y 29.5 z 0.00

Canine
x 0.00 y 0.00 z 13.00

horse
x 0.00 y 0.00 z 41.00

troll
x 0.00 y 25.00 z 0.00

I'm trying to get these to work as well but having very little luck. I ran the skeleton.nif files through sse nif optimizer for compatibility and placed below mnc and hentai creatures. I believe it would be possible to have collisions using the xml's attatched to some of the meshes in beast hdt using hdt/smp, but I'm at a loss for how to with cbp.

The values from NPC Genitals06 below 01 doesn't seem to be working either.

[NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]]

Position values for nodes on different creatures doesn't matter. Spheres are calculated based on relative position. Did you add NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] under [ColliderNodes] first?

2 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

Entered as follows:

[ColliderNodes]

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

# Collider Nodes

[NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]]
0,0,0,3 | 0,0,0,3 

Ok as long as the creature mesh files have that node it should work.

On 11/29/2018 at 12:05 PM, skeev said:

I'm sorry i may not be the person you search for, since i've only been enlightened by this gentleman Icey06 as well, but maybe you just forgot to use GenerateFNIS_users ?

no i did generate all other followers and myself work with phys at this time it soley seems to be on the follower in question 

On 12/3/2018 at 11:21 AM, assassin394 said:

Thank you for your wonderful mod. Very simple to use just install and play.

Can someone explain like I'm five why schlong and vagina collision is working despite I don't have HDT SMP? Also is it possible to add collision to creatures?

Uh... Because CBPC supports vagina and schlong collisions?

For your other question, I already said in this thread, as long as the creature has the required NiNodes(either added by you or existed all along in the mesh) and those NiNodes are written in the CBPCollisionConfig.txt file, it would work.

Maybe someone can prepare a config+creature meshes archive that works for them for easy install, so I can put it in the main entry for people to see.

So I am having trouble getting the vagina collisions working with SOS. I got it working ONCE (see spoiler. vagina is clearly open), but I it stopped after I installed Bijin Skin. I am able to get the breasts to collide with her own arms, so I believe this mod is working correctly, but what do I install with SOS and XP32 to get the collision points of the schlong? I am using a bare minimum setup with only USSEP, Alt start, SkyUI, FNIS,  RaceMenu, XP32, SOS, UNP, CBP, CBPC, and Flower Girls. Does anyone have any tips?

Spoiler

20181202222812_1.jpg.85d1916d96c38af4c0544c98571fca04.jpg

10 minutes ago, agblar said:

So I am having trouble getting the vagina collisions working with SOS. I got it working ONCE (see spoiler. vagina is clearly open), but I it stopped after I installed Bijin Skin. I am able to get the breasts to collide with her own arms, so I believe this mod is working correctly, but what do I install with SOS and XP32 to get the collision points of the schlong? I am using a bare minimum setup with only USSEP, Alt start, SkyUI, FNIS,  RaceMenu, XP32, SOS, UNP, CBP, CBPC, and Flower Girls. Does anyone have any tips?

Bijin Skin is just a texture replacer, it wouldn't cause it not to work.

Did you install a mod that changed npc bodies?

The nodes are already defined in the configs. So all you have to do is, make sure you have vagina nodes in that body mesh that actor uses, also use the correct skeleton and run fnis for it.

Btw CBPC replaces CBP (overwrites it actually).

1 minute ago, Shizof said:

Bijin Skin is just a texture replacer, it wouldn't cause it not to work.

Did you install a mod that changed npc bodies? 

I must have, because it stopped working, but when I installed the skin, that was when I noticed it wasn't working.

The nodes are already defined in the configs. So all you have to do is, make sure you have vagina nodes in that body mesh that actor uses, also use the correct skeleton and run fnis for it.

How can I verify that my nodes are defined correctly? And that they are using the correct skeleton? I am just using the regular UNP.

Btw CBPC replaces CBP (overwrites it actually).

CBP and CBPC were in different elements in the main list in MO, is that normal?

37 minutes ago, agblar said:

I must have, because it stopped working, but when I installed the skin, that was when I noticed it wasn't working.

How can I verify that my nodes are defined correctly? And that they are using the correct skeleton? I am just using the regular UNP.

CBP and CBPC were in different elements in the main list in MO, is that normal?

You should just identify the npc body replacer you installed and uninstall it(or change nif files with UNP ones)

To know if a body would have vagina collisions, you can open the femalebody_1.nif file with nifskope and see if it has these three nodes: NPC Pelvis [Pelv], "NPC L Pussy02", "NPC R Pussy02".

Disable CBP in MO(or delete it) and keep CBPC enabled.

35 minutes ago, Shizof said:

You should just identify the npc body replacer you installed and uninstall it(or change nif files with UNP ones)

To know if a body would have vagina collisions, you can open the femalebody_1.nif file with nifskope and see if it has these three nodes: NPC Pelvis [Pelv], "NPC L Pussy02", "NPC R Pussy02".

Disable CBP in MO(or delete it) and keep CBPC enabled.

Well I looked at the file in nifskope and there are no pussy nodes. Do you know if there is a UNP body with them or should I add them myself?

6 hours ago, Shizof said:
On 12/3/2018 at 2:21 AM, assassin394 said:

Can someone explain like I'm five why schlong and vagina collision is working despite I don't have HDT SMP?

Uh... Because CBPC supports vagina and schlong collisions?

That wont work- he said he's only five. Tell him "It's magic but if you're a naughty little boy and keep touching yourself like that your vagina will quit working."

On 11/29/2018 at 5:31 PM, sharonasbar12 said:

I have all that. Used niff optimizer, Created a body, added armor. Ran FNIS no errors. recognised the skeleton. Game CTDs when its about to start. Tried unticking all mods and still nothing. Don't know why. Help anyone?

Most likely an esp issue if the game ctds when it's about to start. Maybe a dependency you don't have 

2 hours ago, SunJeong said:

Most likely an esp issue if the game ctds when it's about to start. Maybe a dependency you don't have 

Thank you, but I figured it out. I reinstalled bodyslide and renamed it bodyslide unp. Noticed that a lot of the data files were not checked in the settings. Seems to work fine now, but thank you anyways.

5 hours ago, agblar said:

Stupid question probably, but I only seem to get 'Pinup' and 'Skinny', and I don't see it in the file list.

Alright, I managed to fix it, it turns out that you have to install the Bodyslide that's on the Oldrim Nexus for it to work, which I initially had installed without realizing. That's why it worked initially, but stopped after i switched to one from the Special Edition Nexus.

4 hours ago, Kluze said:

Sorry for noob question, If HDT and SMP are working on CBPC, is it possible to use Beast HDT(Creatures HDT SOS) with CBPC?

As I told before, those don't have NiNodes on the beast schlongs. If you add your own NiNodes on the appropriate locations with a name like "BeastSchlongNode" with Nifskope and define that "BeastSchlongNode" in CBPCollisionConfig.txt it would work with CBPC. Someone needs to modify the nif files and add the nodes.

If someone uploads a working package for others, that would be great. I would have done it if I were into that kind of thing.

Hey, trying to get belly-collisions to work, currently struggeling to find out whats wrong. Just to make sure, "belly collisions" includes distension caused by schlongs poking the inside?

My setup so far:

1. This body: UNP Female Body Renewal - A female face and body replacer. Nexus link:

2. Moved LE UNP Bodyslide files into SE Bodyslide folders, optimized the nifs.  Used Bodyslide to build Unified UNP Special body in UNPB shape.
  3. This mod, installed for UNPB shape
  4. Schlongs of Skyrim SE, this file:
    Spoiler

Everything, breasts, butt and the belly jiggle happily if moved. The SoS schlong collides correctly with the vagina, but pierces the belly. What am I missing?

Bonus questions (sorry, trying to find information on physics related stuff is awfully messy if you are starting at 0 information. All those old versions, LE and SE, outdated physics mods and stuff...):

- Is there supposed to be more collision happening between SoS-males and this female body? Like hands moving breats away, instead of glitching into them during animations. Is only the penis supposed to cause collisions, or is there some all-body physics file for SoS-bodies around, that is not part of the normal download?

- Is there a quicker way to test for collisions, other than setting up Sexlab scenes? Like fly some physics enabled box around?

- Is there any way to get a jiggly belly on CBBE SE, instead?

39 minutes ago, hanshanshans said:

Hey, trying to get belly-collisions to work, currently struggeling to find out whats wrong. Just to make sure, "belly collisions" includes distension caused by schlongs poking the inside?

Yes belly node can be affected by schlong. But the default settings may not cause belly bulge unless you use a massive schlong. So you may wanna change the Belly sphere to something like this in CBPCollisionConfig.txt:

[HDT Belly]

0,-2,-12.0,4.0 | 0,-2-12.0,4.0

also increase Belly.maxoffset value to 4 or 5 in CBPConfig.txt. That determines how much it can be moved.

Is there supposed to be more collision happening between SoS-males and this female body? Like hands moving breats away, instead of glitching into them during animations. Is only the penis supposed to cause collisions, or is there some all-body physics file for SoS-bodies around, that is not part of the normal download? 

Yes Male hands/fingers are supposed to collide with breasts, butt, belly, vagina. They are already included in the CBPCollisionConfig.txt file. You can check.

Is there a quicker way to test for collisions, other than setting up Sexlab scenes? Like fly some physics enabled box around?

No box. You can use sexy idle to confirm it's working pretty quickly. I used FG to test, also it's easy to test in VR, you just touch them :D

Is there any way to get a jiggly belly on CBBE SE, instead?

CBBE SE doesn't have belly node, so no.