CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

3 minutes ago, Shizof said:

For the vagina collisions, I just implemented simple opening action for the pussy nodes according to collision amount. 

And I have a 3 versions of the cos body with a working anus. Can it be screwed to an existing engine?  How does your engine interact with the skeleton?

And in general I need more information! I, as an engineer, i cannot sleep now :( I need to know how it all works ... ?

2 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

And I have a 3 versions of the cos body with a working anus. Can it be screwed to an existing engine?  How does your engine interact with the skeleton?

And in general I need more information! I, as an engineer, i cannot sleep now :( I need to know how it all works ... ?

Can you post the links to those bodies? I can check. 

Source is available by the way. Feel free to check how it all works.

32 minutes ago, Shizof said:

For the vagina collisions, I just implemented simple opening action for the pussy nodes according to collision amount. 

For the other stuff, it uses physics collision calculations added to the original cbp bounce.

CBPCollisionConfig.txt has sphere definitions that are used for collisions. So if you want perfect collisions, you need to make a collision config for your preset. Because breast-butt sizes change. It works just the same for bodies generated in bodyslide, but it's just for those looking for perfection while an approximate one would certainly work too.

Cheers for the info. So AFAIK CPB uses some kind of animation rigging or something while HDT relies on Havok (though SMP is different). 

Not to be rude or anything but are there any advantages to this over HDT? Other than being more publicly available and receiving support of course. Since HDT seems to be compatible with any physics supported body without needing to tweak collision spheres while being completely customisable as well.

Edit again: In my first post I made a mistake, I meant what are the core differences between HDT SMP and CBP. I was aware of the differences between CBPC and CBP, my bad.

4 hours ago, Shizof said:
4 hours ago, Suomikarhu5 said:

why does this require a preset body and isn't compatible with something like bodyslide?

CBPCollisionConfig.txt has sphere definitions that are used for collisions. So if you want perfect collisions, you need to make a collision config for your preset. Because breast-butt sizes change. It works just the same for bodies generated in bodyslide, but it's just for those looking for perfection while an approximate one would certainly work too.

Now I'm more confused than I was before I read this- I didn't know CBP-C required a particular body to be used. Can I use my UUNP-Special body that has dozens of sliders for body parts/bones (Breasts, Thighs, ButtShape2, etc.) as well as sliders for popular "preset" shapes (UNPB, 7B Bombshell, etc.) giving me unlimited body shape possibilities as well as a working reference body for Bodyslide >> Outfit Studio conversions?

11 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Now I'm more confused than I was before I read this- I didn't know CBP-C required a particular body to be used. Can I use my UUNP-Special body that has dozens of sliders for body parts/bones (Breasts, Thighs, ButtShape2, etc.) as well as sliders for popular "preset" shapes (UNPB, 7B Bombshell, etc.) giving me unlimited body shape possibilities as well as a working reference body for Bodyslide >> Outfit Studio conversions?

I'm using UUNP Special and so far it will work without Issues, you just have to check in the .nif is the UUNP nif femalebody_0 and _1 have these nodes (for Collisions)

NPC Pelvis [Pelv]
NPC L Pussy02
NPC R Pussy02

For physics
NPC L Breast
NPC R Breast
NPC L Butt
NPC R Butt
HDT Belly
NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

And it will work, and all UUNP Special bodies built with Bodyslide will have those nodes by default

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

It think the configs are only to finetune the collisions. If you're using a shape that is close to base UUNP, you can use Shiva, since it's also quite close to base UUNP

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I tried this and it works really well but the physics go wonky if racemenu morphs deviate from the default shape. Hopefully the author will figure this out! Back to smp for now though for me.

You have to choose a config close to what your desired RaceMenu morphs will look like.

44 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

Shizof

Maybe an MCM feature can be built to adjust the configs in game, would be the topping on this cake :)

MCM menu for an skse plugin would be hard to make. And also spawn the need to include an esp and scripts. I don't think I would do that.

But I'll add TuningMode to the settings so it will be possible to adjust config settings while the game is open.

2 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

You have to choose a config close to what your desired RaceMenu morphs will look like.

Yup I realise this but for it to work with diferent morphs for my character and npcs in the vicinity all changing fairly often via a mod cbp would need to work very diferently. With smp this isn't an issue and I'm sure Shizof has a multitude of other things to work on with cbp :)