CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

12 hours ago, Shizof said:

Yes belly node can be affected by schlong. But the default settings may not cause belly bulge unless you use a massive schlong. So you may wanna change the Belly sphere to something like this in CBPCollisionConfig.txt:

[HDT Belly]

0,-2,-12.0,4.0 | 0,-2-12.0,4.0

also increase Belly.maxoffset value to 4 or 5 in CBPConfig.txt. That determines how much it can be moved. 

I kept playing around with the numbers, and still can't get it to work.

As a test, I gave my character a comically massive schlong and used the values from your post, despite the vagina colliding with the schlong, poor Karita is still getting pierced through the belly:

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.1585142b602184b08979768c0b0793c3.png

The slight belly bulge is from Sexlab Inflation Framework and Fill her Up, not from schlong-belly interaction. On a second thought, might these mods somehow interfere with the collisions for some reason? Everything bounces fine, just the belly-schlong collision is missing.

4 minutes ago, CalamaBanana said:

Just to limit compatibility issues, I tried again on a new save with only the necessary mods (UNP, Sexlab, Sexlab Tools, SoS and requirements). Same result, vagina collides, belly gets pierced. Everything is jiggly, though.

Unfortunately I didn't play the game yet since I made the mod, I'm still creating mods and coding, so I didn't perfect it for myself yet. When I do, I'll definitely share the settings for belly bulge. You can try the settings below to achieve it yourself for now:

Thing to make sure collision happens is changing belly sphere radius to be bigger in CBPCollisionConfig.txt

[HDT Belly]

0,-2,-12.0,6.0 | 0,-2,-12.0,6.0      #These values may require change for your body type of course. The key is to align the virtual sphere to a position that would create collision with the schlong.

also making the schlong massive is not enough unless you change NPC Genitals spheres in the config too. You need to increase those sphere radius's too

[NPC Genitals 02 [Gen02]]

0,0,0,3 | 0,0,0,3

[NPC Genitals 04 [Gen04]]

0,0,0,3 | 0,0,0,3

[NPC Genitals 06 [Gen06]]

0,0,0,4 | 0,0,0,4

and changing belly movement variables to be higher in CBPConfig.txt

Belly.maxoffset 5

Belly.linearY 2.0

Your values were still too low, but I tried stupidly high settings and I can at least confirm that schlong-belly collisions work for me. Thanks for getting me there. Now I just need to fiddle with the numbers, really appreciate you including runtime-config updates atm.

39 minutes ago, Shizof said:

also making the schlong massive is not enough unless you change NPC Genitals spheres in the config too. You need to increase those sphere radius's too

Just to make sure, the spheres are attached to parts of the ingame schlong mesh, right? I need to do this so the spheres align with the girth, and the center of the spheres wanders as the ingame length of the schlongs increase? Or does this mean that there is an "invisible sphere penis" that is the same for every actor, no matter the ingame size?

48 minutes ago, CalamaBanana said:

Just to make sure, the spheres are attached to parts of the ingame schlong mesh, right? I need to do this so the spheres align with the girth, and the center of the spheres wanders as the ingame length of the schlongs increase? Or does this mean that there is an "invisible sphere penis" that is the same for every actor, no matter the ingame size?

[NPC Genitals 02 [Gen02]]

0,0,0,3 | 0,0,0,3

[NPC Genitals 04 [Gen04]]

0,0,0,3 | 0,0,0,3

[NPC Genitals 06 [Gen06]]

0,0,0,4 | 0,0,0,4

these are the values for schlong's virtual spheres. Length is not an issue because these are embedded to the nodes, but girth is important.

I'll include tuning system with the next update.

Be sure to share your working settings when you're satisfied with them to help others.

7 hours ago, Shizof said:

Be sure to share your working settings when you're satisfied with them to help others. 

Will do, if I manage to get a good result. Your pdf was quite helpful with understanding the spheres and their value. How is the collision result calculated? If the schlong sphere completly enters the belly sphere, does that lead to .maxoffset movement? Or can they not intersect and push eachother away, up to .maxoffest distance?

What exactly (in layman's terms) do the settings in the CBPConfig.xml do exactly?

Breast.linearX - How far it moves in X direction?

Breast.linearY -

Breast.linearZ  -

Breast.maxoffset - How far it moves in total?

Breast.rotational - ?

Breast.damping - ?

Breast.stiffness - How jiggly

Breast.stiffness2 - Also how jiggly? What's the difference?

Breast.timetick - ?

Breast.timeStep - ?

1 hour ago, CalamaBanana said:

Will do, if I manage to get a good result. Your pdf was quite helpful with understanding the spheres and their value. How is the collision result calculated? If the schlong sphere completly enters the belly sphere, does that lead to .maxoffset movement? Or can they not intersect and push eachother away, up to .maxoffest distance?

What exactly (in layman's terms) do the settings in the CBPConfig.xml do exactly?

Breast.linearX - How far it moves in X direction?

Breast.linearY -

Breast.linearZ  -

Breast.maxoffset - How far it moves in total?

Breast.rotational - ?

Breast.damping - ?

Breast.stiffness - How jiggly

Breast.stiffness2 - Also how jiggly? What's the difference?

Breast.timetick - ?

Breast.timeStep - ?

Collision response equals to the amount of collision(Amount of intersection) but at max maxoffset value, because that's how far it's allowed to move.

For the CBPConfig.txt value meanings refer to comments in the original CBPConfig.txt that comes with the mod. System isn't changed from CBP. So the stuff polygonhell wrote there applies.

But I'll try to explain stuff I know in terms of collision:

# These scale the movement. So if the collision movement amount was supposed to be 2 but linearX is 0.5, the end movement would be 2*0.5 = 1. Using some weird values here may cause weird stuff like shaking so beware changing them to absurd values.

Breast.linearX

Breast.linearY

Breast.linearZ

Breast.maxoffset - This is the value used for clamping the collision amount. This is calculated first, before the scale calculation with above values.

Breast.rotational - Scales the rotational movement. Not that important.

# Used for bounce movement force calculations. NOT APPLICABLE FOR COLLISIONS

Breast.stiffness

Breast.stiffness2

# These stuff are used to make the movement realistic with time, NOT APPLICABLE FOR COLLISIONS

Breast.timetick

Breast.timeStep

Breast.damping

I still for the life of me can't get completely decent results.  I mean i can either get great results from the 0 weight or 50 weight or 100 weight but not all.  I'll load my save and set the weight to 100.  Nothing changes.  I leave the house and then things happen.  I change weight to say 0.  No movements.  I then go back into a house.  No movement.  Change weight to 100 inside house.  no movement.  I leave house and now get movement.

I've tried following your guide to setting values but again things just go crazy.  Like for 100 weight, if I follow you directions, my breasts go crazy.  If I adjust the radius so that its not outside the breast area, then it works for 100 weight but then the 0 weight doesn't work at all.   

I can also change my weight to 100 and I'll get some movement and then leave a house and the breasts go crazy before hands even get close to the breasts.

8 minutes ago, Metalsaber said:

I still for the life of me can't get completely decent results.  I mean i can either get great results from the 0 weight or 50 weight or 100 weight but not all.  I'll load my save and set the weight to 100.  Nothing changes.  I leave the house and then things happen.  I change weight to say 0.  No movements.  I then go back into a house.  No movement.  Change weight to 100 inside house.  no movement.  I leave house and now get movement.

I've tried following your guide to setting values but again things just go crazy.  Like for 100 weight, if I follow you directions, my breasts go crazy.  If I adjust the radius so that its not outside the breast area, then it works for 100 weight but then the 0 weight doesn't work at all.   

You know that first numbers are for 0 weight and second numbers are for 100 weight right?

x0,y0,z0,radius0 | x100,y100,z100,radius100

can you send me your cbpcollisionconfig.txt with your femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif files so I can check?

3 minutes ago, Metalsaber said:

I'm making a video now.  I'll get it uploaded to YouTube.  Again its REALLY strange behavior.  

In the XP32 installation. I think I tried both BBP and HDT versions and they all seem to do the same thing.

You are supposed to use Physics version.

37 minutes ago, Metalsaber said:

installed latest but no changes that I can see.

I don't understand what you are trying to do in that video, and why you are changing the weight that way, but weight is get once per play session cell load. That's why spheres don't get updated when you change it until you change the cell.

So the only problem you have is that your 0 weight body doesn't work with that sexy idle animation, only thing you need to do is to change your 0 weight spheres to use that animation. For example you can increase radius0. Beware that radius0 should be smaller than or equal to radius100.

I'm changing the weight in order to test out the settings.  i can now understand the one load per cell which explains why it changes when I load inside vs outside, but @2:53 in video and 100 weight, are you suggesting that the animation in question is as expected? seems a bit excessive.  Then right after I change to 50 weight.  Load outside and then no animations?

16 minutes ago, Shizof said:

So the only problem you have is that your 0 weight body doesn't work with that sexy idle animation, only thing you need to do is to change your 0 weight spheres to use that animation. For example you can increase radius0. Beware that radius0 should be smaller than or equal to radius100.