CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

Is there a way to edit the xml's to add leg & thigh jiggle/shaking physics with CBPC? And if so can someone explain it to me plz., because I don't know where to begin. Currently I'm running Full SMP Body Ver 2.75 which has leg/thigh jiggle shaking, but I'm seriously thinking of switching to CBPC because of some rather annoying problems I'm having with it recently.

1 hour ago, Frieza0 said:

Is there a way to edit the xml's to add leg & thigh jiggle/shaking physics with CBPC? And if so can someone explain it to me plz., because I don't know where to begin. Currently I'm running Full SMP Body Ver 2.75 which has leg/thigh jiggle shaking, but I'm seriously thinking of switching to CBPC because of some rather annoying problems I'm having with it recently.

Theoretically possible, but I haven't tried that. In the latest versions I added the ability to define your own body parts in CBPCMasterConfig.txt

Basically how it works is, you define the body parts under [ConfigMap] giving them names.

After that, you create new CBPConfig_LegThigh.txt to define bounce/shake values for them just as breasts, butts etc.

That should make them bounce. If you manage to make them bounce, share your files and findings please.

3 hours ago, Shizof said:

... In the latest versions I added the ability to define your own body parts in CBPCMasterConfig.txt ...

This has definitely piqued my interest.

Does this mean that new nodes could be added to the skeleton/mesh and would then be recognized by CBPC if they are listed in the Config files for collision/physics? 

2 hours ago, Shizof said:

Theoretically possible, but I haven't tried that. In the latest versions I added the ability to define your own body parts in CBPCMasterConfig.txt

Basically how it works is, you define the body parts under [ConfigMap] giving them names.

After that, you create new CBPConfig_LegThigh.txt to define bounce/shake values for them just as breasts, butts etc.

That should make them bounce. If you manage to make them bounce, share your files and findings please.

So I should attempt to duplicate the format & layout of the CBPConfig_Breast.txt and name it CBPC_LegThigh.txt? Thanks for your reply.

30 minutes ago, Frieza0 said:

So I should attempt to duplicate the format & layout of the CBPConfig_Breast.txt and name it CBPC_LegThigh.txt? Thanks for your reply.

Yeah. Make sure to add the leg node and give it a name in CBPCMasterConfig.txt

59 minutes ago, Tweens said:

This has definitely peaked my interest.

Does this mean that new nodes could be added to the skeleton/mesh and would then be recognized by CBPC if they are listed in the Config files for collision/physics? 

Yes, that was the idea. I basically wanted to be able to add support for other stuff easily. Although I'm not sure if it works because I haven't tried it on anything other than SOS balls, and that didn't work (at least when I tried it, and I just figured maybe there is some incompatibility with SOS?). I didn't have any time since to try other stuff. But breast-belly-butt now uses that system, so it should work for others too in theory.

3 minutes ago, Shizof said:

Yes, that was the idea. I basically wanted to be able to add support for other stuff easily. Although I'm not sure if it works because I haven't tried it on anything other than SOS balls, and that didn't work (at least when I tried it, and I just figured maybe there is some incompatibility with SOS?). I didn't have any time since to try other stuff. But breast-belly-butt now uses that system, so it should work for others too in theory.

Excellent.  Worth trying it out then.

I know that this is a female centric mod, but would it be possible to add an option in the MasterConfig file to turn off female physics, for those of us who are male focused players? 

It would help to reduce overhead.

1 hour ago, Tweens said:

Excellent.  Worth trying it out then.

I know that this is a female centric mod, but would it be possible to add an option in the MasterConfig file to turn off female physics, for those of us who are male focused players? 

It would help to reduce overhead.

Yeah it's possible. I'll add it to the list big pile :)

18 hours ago, Shizof said:

Yeah. Make sure to add the leg node and give it a name in CBPCMasterConfig.txt

How exactly do I go about adding the leg node? Hmmm.. hold on is this an example of a node but for the pelvis?>>

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]]

0.0, 0.0, -2.0, 3.5

So if that's the case, I should format the Leg node in the confiq.txt as something like this?>>

[NPC Left Leg]

0.0, 0.0, -2.0, 2.3

41 minutes ago, Frieza0 said:

How exactly do I go about adding the leg node? Hmmm.. hold on is this an example of a node but for the pelvis?>>

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]]

0.0, 0.0, -2.0, 3.5

So if that's the case, I should format the Leg node in the confiq.txt as something like this?>>

[NPC Left Leg]

0.0, 0.0, -2.0, 2.3

Did you add it to CBPCMasterConfig.txt?

The ones in CBPCollisionConfig.txt are for collision.

On 7/6/2019 at 9:44 PM, Vyxenne said:

(CBBE has no belly bone hence no belly physics)

Well, changing to UUNP is one solution, although if you have more than just a few outfits already set up for CBBE, it's going to be painful. I can think of 2 possible solutions that let you keep your CBBE-ish bodies:

1. There is/was a person/group working on adding a belly bone to the CBBE body. I don't remember who it was or where on LL I saw the posts about it- it isn't/wasn't #1 on my Hit Parade since I don't use CBBE to start with. You can undoubtedly Google it up, it was only a couple of months ago that I saw it, here on LL.
  2. There is a body (supported by the CBBE/Bodyslide group) called "Touched by Dibella" (TBD). I understand that it's a derivative of CBBE. It may or may not have a belly bone. If it does, it's possible that you can use Bodyslide/Outfit Studio to add the belly bone to your outfits. Again, very low on my radar so idk.

Now that I have put you to sleep with boring facts and vague recollections :classic_blink: let me offer some advice: unlike breast and butt physics, belly jiggles are barely noticeable in the game, except for the amazing "belly bulge" available with CBPC. ♥ Switching bodies is painful if you have more than a few CBBE outfits to convert... So unless you can find UUNP versions of those outfits, I would not bother converting your working CBBE game to UUNP just to get a belly bone. Unless (like me) you find the belly bulge inexplicably erotic, enough so that it makes the pain of conversion "worth it" to you.

I have cbbe se with belly node , its easy to make , oldrim bodyslide/.NIF

Outfit Studio - CBBE Body Special 22_07_2019 19_29_43.png

1 hour ago, Frieza0 said:

No not yet, I'm not at home at the moment

No not yet, not at home at the moment. So I would add the CBPConfig_LegThigh.txt under [ConfigMap] right?

No you define the name for them like:

[ConfigMap]

NPC Left Leg=Leg

NPC Right Leg=Leg

NPC Left Thigh = Thigh

NPC Right Thigh = Thigh

Then in CBPConfig_LegThigh.txt file you use that name to define the variables:

Leg.stiffness 0.05

Leg.stiffness2 0.01

Leg.damping 0.08 

... etc. Just copy the breast one and change the values.

On 7/22/2019 at 12:44 PM, Shizof said:

No you define the name for them like:

[ConfigMap]

NPC Left Leg=Leg

NPC Right Leg=Leg

NPC Left Thigh = Thigh

NPC Right Thigh = Thigh

Then in CBPConfig_LegThigh.txt file you use that name to define the variables:

Leg.stiffness 0.05

Leg.stiffness2 0.01

Leg.damping 0.08 

... etc. Just copy the breast one and change the values.

I added leg & thigh definitions & nodes etc. to the CBPC config files but I haven't had any luck getting them to work. I've attached my CBPC configs so maybe you can take a look at them to see if I'm doing anything wrong.

CBPCMasterConfig.txt CBPCollisionConfig.txt CBPConfig.txt CBPConfig_LegThigh.txt.txt

16 hours ago, Frieza0 said:

I added leg & thigh definitions & nodes etc. to the CBPC config files but I haven't had any luck getting them to work. I've attached my CBPC configs so maybe you can take a look at them to see if I'm doing anything wrong.

CBPCMasterConfig.txt 2.3 kB · 0 downloads CBPCollisionConfig.txt 4.3 kB · 0 downloads CBPConfig.txt 1.04 kB · 0 downloads CBPConfig_LegThigh.txt.txt 407 B · 0 downloads

I can't see anything wrong with them. So maybe there is some bug in the code that allows this. This actually makes me a little happy and hopeful about SOS support. I'll check and see if I can find the problem when I have time.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone maybe give me a crash course on how to add collisions to a creature? For example, I tried to add it to a Dwemer centurion. It didn't have any NPC Genital# nodes so I copied it from a mesh that did (draugr from Animal SOS SE) and added the race to CBPCMasterConfig ExtraRaces= as 'Dwarven Centurion' but no dice. I also created a .txt file called CBPCollisionConfig_DwarvenCenturion and made sure it had all NPC Genital# nodes defined but this still didn't work. I probably left out a lot of steps and the text file I made was merely copy and pasted and relabled.

Any advice on where I should go from here? How do I get the coordinates for the NPC Genitals# nodes?

19 hours ago, coronerra said:

So how would we do this?

1.Run outfit studio , file , load project , load CBBE.osp , select CBBE body special and ok.

2.File, import from NIF... , you need CalienteBodyHDT.nif from oldrim bodyslide import it.

3.Click on meshes select BaseShape right click and set reference.

4.Click on bones and select only NPC Belly , now click on meshes and select CBBE, right click and Copy selected weights.

5.Now delete BaseShape and right click CBBE, set reference and click file save project.

6.Done!

Sorry for mi english im from spain.

8 hours ago, manpan22 said:

1.Run outfit studio , file , load project , load CBBE.osp , select CBBE body special and ok.

2.File, import from NIF... , you need CalienteBodyHDT.nif from oldrim bodyslide import it.

3.Click on meshes select BaseShape right click and set reference.

4.Click on bones and select only NPC Belly , now click on meshes and select CBBE, right click and Copy selected weights.

5.Now delete BaseShape and right click CBBE, set reference and click file save project.

6.Done!

Sorry for mi english im from spain.

What does this give you at the end- an Oldrim CBBE body or a "CBBE-SE" Hi Poly body? What about the reasons @ousnius posted a few months ago detailing why he had not included a Belly bone in CBBE-SE? I can't find the post atm so I can't cite what he said, but there was def a valid reason why he did not, and will not, include a Belly bone. Does the method y'all are using mitigate whatever conflict he cited?

2 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

What does this give you at the end- an Oldrim CBBE body or a "CBBE-SE" Hi Poly body? What about the reasons @ousnius posted a few months ago detailing why he had not included a Belly bone in CBBE-SE? I can't find the post atm so I can't cite what he said, but there was def a valid reason why he did not, and will not, include a Belly bone. Does the method y'all are using mitigate whatever conflict he cited?

It does not and copying that bone will cause slightly worse spine deformations for poses and animations.

Unlike LE with a soft limit of 4 weights per vertex but HDT being able to use more, SE has a hard limit of 4 weights per vertex and 80 bones per partition (it simply can't store more in the file).

8 hours ago, ousnius said:

It does not and copying that bone will cause slightly worse spine deformations for poses and animations.

Unlike LE with a soft limit of 4 weights per vertex but HDT being able to use more, SE has a hard limit of 4 weights per vertex and 80 bones per partition (it simply can't store more in the file).

Yes not perfect , but works if you want i share a vid in this post BellyBulge in action.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

The result is CBBE-SE hi poly , dont touch the mesh only bones even you can try with other belly bodies.I try this metod with TBD works too.

manpan,, can you share the body for test,, as formal way (that means ousnius (and CBBE team forgive you up-load )?  

I really hope to make CBBE special with full Hdt ... at current I use default CBBE special (SE) body only..  

I had been,, UUNP hdt user with oldrim,,  but when I start skyrim SE,, I tried to work with CBBE ...  then after find CBPC,, I mainly use CBPC for body physics,,

but I do not know way to set weight map... for bones.

I am blender user,, and  There seems no way to edit weight map of nif with import rig (edit xmpse rig)  or do someone know way for 2.7 or 2.8

edit rig and set (adjust weight map) for body mesh?