CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

New CBBE smp body  is perfectly different body about node name and weight,, (vertex arrange seems  same,, then I can still improt my custom slider data which made before)

and it use customized  XMPSE  rig  (comes with CBBE smp body option) , but the new bone do not have belly node anymore.  and change butt or breast node name which assgin weight.

So I suppose  if I hope to use new SMP CBBE body (official one) with CBPC , added  NPC belly weight ,  I must need to change configure file,, from scratch. (CBPC master and CBPC setting)   and I may need to make custom rig  too.   which add belly node again,,  is not it? 

I already customize new SMP CBBE body,, with belly node and weight,, but it do not show any physics anymore for me.. without I only use SMP and default config files.

(after all I may not see belly node physics untill I add node and re-make smp config file I suppose so)

I think,  it becom more hard to get belly node physics,, about CBBE (SMP new body). Of course it is the author can decide their goal .  but I think,,

customized UUNP may get more user.  or many sexlab user who hope to see body  physics with sex animation,,  may not choose CBBE smp . I suppose so

19 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

it becom more hard to get belly node physics,, about CBBE (SMP new body). Of course it is the author can decide their goal .  but I think,,

customized UUNP may get more user.  or many sexlab user who hope to see body  physics with sex animation,,  may not choose CBBE smp .

Both UUNP nude, physics-enabled body types (UUNP-HDT and UUNP-Special) already have the belly bone, so I am missing what it is that you feel you must customize with UUNP bodies in order to see great body physics with sex animations.

That said, I did read somewhere that Ousnius was planning to add a belly node to the CBBE-SE bodies, so if I'm right and not quite crazy yet (a rash hypothesis, I know), all you CBBE fans have to do is wait for it.

About new customized bone (come with new CBBE smp ) , I said wrong sorry ?  the custmized bone (XPMSE) sitll have belly node. sorry.. 

And I think , if I choose CBPC , I can not get good support,, at least about new SMP body.. 

Then I hope to ask you,,

(because you never show bad attitude for new comer who asking about SE physics things, )   about your used UUNP body come with collision mesh? 

About CBBE special body, I do not see any collision mesh (virtual ground plane, and cover body mesh), but new SMP CBBE body come with those.

Do I need to care about those SMP collisiion meshes for CBPC jiggle and collision? 

Of course I can wait, CBBE special will get belly weight (node) , add new belly weight for CBBE bodys is not heavy problem than before (though official body is most recommended

to see body sliders for full physics CBBE cloth)

but  set CBPC config files for New SMP CBBE  body becom more compelx  then  I do not know, CBBE team take care about CBPC for new SMP body.

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

[Does] your UUNP body come with collision mesh? About CBBE special body, I do not see any collision mesh (virtual ground plane, and cover body mesh), but new SMP CBBE body come with those. Do I need to care about those SMP collisiion meshes for CBPC jiggle and collision?

Unlike anything I have ever used, New-CBBE uses an "Outfit Body" that is different than the "normal body." I have never understood why that is necessary- it seems like just another layer of complexity to me, but I'm sure there is some reason for it that Ousnius felt was worth the added complexity. I suspect that it is in this "Outfit Body" that you are seeing virtual ground and collision surfaces, because "regular bodies" are capable of collisions without them. The fact that I don't "get it" is irrelevant.

I used Oldrim CBBE, Oldrim UNP, Oldrim UNPB, and Oldrim and SSE UUNP bodies for the past 8 years, using HDT-PE (Oldrim), HDT-SMP" (Oldrim and SSE) and CBPC for body physics and collisions. None of those bodies had any additional collision shapes or ground planes yet still show collisions. I am still using Oldrim UUNP in SSE and it has collisions with outfit parts, schlongs and hands with no additional collision shapes in the body meshes. From that I deduce that bodies do not need virtual collision shapes to act as collision surfaces as far as I know. Bodies also do not need virtual ground planes in order to show collisions.

OUTFITS, however (including wigs, capes, skirts, robes, dresses etc.) can make use of those virtual collision surfaces in many cases (in SSE) and I am seeing many of them in the outfit meshes, not in the body meshes. So, with great regret, I must tell you that I do not know why the Newer New CBBE bodies would include collision shapes or ground planes. However, do not despair, there are at least 3 people in this very thread (even if Ousnius never reads it :classic_tongue: ) who can answer your question better than I can.

I need to learn more about CBPC .  about CBPC I do not add colision mesh but set radius etc for body weighted mesh and node and it worked. 

and some cloth only need to copy weight ,when they real fit tight for body,, the cloth work as same as body mesh.

. but for jiggle separated  cloth parts ,  and hair  smooth,, I can not use CBPC (I simply do not know way),, so I still install and use  HDT-smp for those cloth..  

Then they  come with ground plane and collision mesh. (long dress etc)

So my current problem is,, how I can adjust CBPC config setting files..  for collision and jiggle about new outfit type body.(maybe it full support  more complex SMPcollision

but it actually get my PC fps easy down,, I hope to use same body for my all custom followers and npc too)

And expect if Shizof guide me.. about real collision meshes.  Then sorry I excited when I saw problem which I can not manage ,, becom panic.

(because just set-up body and physics for current game play  , it take long time-for me,,then I feel happy when I find new CBBE body,, but it seems not work with my current setting,

so I becom panic ^^;   but I suppose there should be way,, I can still use new SMP body, with CBPC,, (eg,, remove those covered mesh,, if I need)

I hope to use the new 3 breast bone,, to get more smooth giggle,, , f but I do not know how set collsion ,,, 

25 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

but for jiggle separated  cloth parts ,  and hair  smooth,, I can not use CBPC (I simply do not know way)

There is no way- only SMP can do cloth physics (so far) in SSE. CBPC does ONLY body physics (breasts, butt & belly + vagina & limited male part collisions with female parts).

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

There is no way- only SMP can do cloth physics (so far) in SSE. CBPC does ONLY body physics (breasts, butt & belly + vagina & limited male part collisions with female parts).

Thanks,, I suppose so just  confirm if I miss understand.  anyway I may read again many old or new tutorialls here or there about SMP ^^; 

18 hours ago, NoJoker said:

SMP sucks, performs 100 times worse, wish CBPC support cloth, hair physics.

@Shizof is working on that. He says he hopes to be able to support cloth physics for HDT-PE and HDT-SMP items at the same time without any conversion or xml re-writes. :astonished:

As I said at the time he announced this ambitious plan, that would be the Holy Grail of SSE Physics. ?

So kokan means you recommend to use your UUNP custom body for HDT SMP?   or you may need another body for both physcs work correctly

with right setting files? 

why I stick to CBBE, I have seen UUNP bodyslider  gap problem long time.

Though many user may not see it.  And almost one year,  I had stopped to play skyrim  then,  I apologize if this problem was resolved .

at least body-slder team confrimed it when I asked in nexus.

But it was clear, when I import  LE default UUNP HDT or speciall body nif which  body slider offered,   to 3d aprication, with UUNp hand t mesh without any slider value,  I could  find clear gap.  but  most of slider data are modifed to fit them work with 1.00 value (thought htere had been some problem)

because each slider data had been corrrected when there were report, without correct default body.(or feet, hand)

So  if you only use UUNP 7b full ,or UNPB those gap will be decreased.. because only slider data are modfied to hide gap.

but if you mix use slider, and make custom shape,  the more it near default UUNP shape,, it may show gap for feet and hand .

at that time, All clothing which generated by same body shape for UUNP  have  same issue.  

And I have never seen they are corrected.  I suppose why CBBE team stop to update  UUNP for new SE, and re-make new CBBE bod for SE body-slider,

they hope to concentrate one body which never show  gap.   Even though many skilful modder convert UUNP body for SE SMP physics, 

I do not expect they correct the bodyslider default body gap, and re-make all slider to fit the clean-up body. if you tweak default body, you need to 

tweak all body-slider data again.  (actually all slider)

problemUUNP.JPG.c0e8533522f046c43e8567deca760a63.JPG

as we know we still need to use LE body-slider data. for SE.  that means it remain gap as same as before.  so I believe most of UUNP user, just ignore those gaps . (they may not think default body already include gap between hand I suppose so)

or you can easy check in out-fit studio too.. Once I find the gap in game, then why it happen,,, I  can not ignore it ^^;  I can not concentrate animation, just hpe to correct the gap for my followers...  (about PC body I do not care,, at all,, for my taste)

so why I shoe these, I really hope if modder who customize UUNP of LE version,, for physics, they correct it too.

if you made new from scratch default body , I hope if there is no clear gap.. (it easy correct it, though you need time,,

but at same time all slider data need to correct again,, it may effect all clothing with reference body too I suppose so)

body-slider.JPG.da9f72acea7f5388c9d23e2f5830f431.JPG

43 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

So kokan means you recommend to use your UUNP custom body for HDT SMP?   or you may need another body for both physcs work correctly

with right setting files? 

No, every UNP body will work, Onean custom body...no way with smp only or cbpc, it must be a combination of both

Pay attention to 02:09

21 minutes ago, Kokan said:

No, every UNP body will work, Onean custom body...no way with smp only or cbpc, it must be a combination of both

Pay attention to 02:09

Hm,, so you means (it not agains any already offered body) ,  we need not add another collision mesh ? or you means I can choose UUNP from which already offered (with setting files)  

anyway I check your offered video thanks,, I remember when I start play SE,, yours offer UUNP body for SMP ,, then now you think you may better mix use

CBP and SMP for "Body" ?    

maybe I may better ask ,after I check your linked video,,, anyway thanks to take your time.. and I think at least about LE body,, I can re-import body mesh easy without breaking vertex order etc,, so I can correct slider data for uunp ..  If current UUNP work better for all physics,, I may re-consider to move UUNP.  but uunp vendor hope to correct body -slider mesh,, so any clothing may use same slider data for reference body.

(actually current SE CBBE body have no gap wtith hand,, today I check and compare,,, even though it is not about physics,, it is improtant, when choose body type,,)

15 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

or you can easy check in out-fit studio too.. Once I find the gap in game, then why it happen,,, I  can not ignore it ^^;  I can not concentrate animation, just hpe to correct the gap for my followers... 

You have described how to spot the gap, but not how to fix it. You said it is "easy to fix" but just takes time, and you said it can be detected in Outfit Studio, but not that it can be corrected there.

Please, now that you have described the error detection process, can you point to a solution?

14 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

but uunp vendor hope to correct body -slider mesh,, so any clothing may use same slider data for reference body.

Are you saying that Ousnius has stated that he will fix this issue in the UUNP body??

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You have described how to spot the gap, but not how to fix it. You said it is "easy to fix" but just takes time, and you said it can be detected in Outfit Studio, but not that it can be corrected there.

Please, now that you have described the error detection process, can you point to a solution?

Are you saying that Ousnius has stated that he will fix this issue in the UUNP body??

Why I say easy , modder who can offer customized body (it need to edit in another 3d aprications) ,,

and  modder who could add new slider for body slide body meshes, then add  new collision meshes

, (which made in 3ds max or blender etc),   it should be easy.  Then I expected,, modders may try to correct all sliders and default UUNP body.

but for those who do not know  3d modeling tools,,   import export project mesh from out-fit studio,, then re-import mesh,, and edit project files

is not easy steps.  

you can  export the  UUNP special (or HDT) project body mesh to 3d aprication from out fit studio, 

or you can use Nif  scope, (you may need to import as nif once) then export mesh.. (only old version NIf scope 1.1.3

support export and import ,  then  worked for  me without problem)

Then edit the vertices of body,, with  modeling  tool, (about blender,, I just used Snap tool when I corrected them for LE) and align those problem vertices to fit hand and foot mesh  on seam line..   then re-import and overwrite the mesh in out-fit studio. 

I can not discribe how I imported and exported mesh correctly, (I mix use out-fit stuido, and nif tool when I did it)

but if you ask someone, you should get clear answer how to edit mesh of out-fit stuido in another aprications.

you may need detail guide, so better not ask me.

As I said,, once you change default body mesh,, you need to change all slider data of  UUNP,  but the way is almost same.. 

export slider data as obj, or FBX etc, edit vertices,  then re-import and overwrite each slider data.. 

I actually did once for LE, (manually adjust all slider again, with new clean mesh) for personal use.

but I stoped to play LE, then did not keep them.  (I expected if there was up-date,, about UUNP, but there seems not. )

I have no plan to re-make it again for LE.. it need to be solved by out-fit studio teams.   who made the default body and sliders

for UUNP , and have right to up-load them officially.

Then the second quesiton is "No" ,  the reason is already I mentioned above. , "change default UUNP body"  means,, change all slider.

and it means all  UUNP clothing (body slide compatible)  which modder have offered, with slider data,   may need to be re-make .

When I asked it to Osnius,,   I got those reply,,   I am relatively new skyrim modding player,(3 years  may be?)

, so when I found it,, I do not know why any one have not 

pointed out it,, but they have reported  each  morph sliders of UUNP  problems.  

37 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Why I say easy , modder who can offer customized body (it need to edit in another 3d aprications) ,,and  modder who could add new slider for body slide body meshes, then add  new collision meshes, (which made in 3ds max or blender etc),   it should be easy.  Then I expected,, modders may try to correct all sliders and default UUNP body.

but for those who do not know  3d modeling tools,,   import export project mesh from out-fit studio,, then re-import mesh,, and edit project files is not easy steps.

Thank you.

@Vyxenne

if you really need to know how to fix these tiny gap and hope to correct them by yourself,,

I suppose you can ask it to others with these pic,  modders may offer clear way to correct out fit studio project body mesh and slider data.

with language you can easy follow.  (I do not think, my English can teach detail steps correctly)

or someone may offer new UUNP package which already clean-up all sider data, and default body ,forUUNP special, project.  I suppose so. 

The one (like you)  who have helped a lot can easy gather others help   ?

but as I said,, (though I can not confrim it should happen,)even though  it is good for some users who love real detail of character nude body,

there were tons of UUNP out-fit for LE..which need reference body and have used default UUNP as reference.  .and it show same problem .

Once I thought about it,, and how many times It need,, I gave up to correct all  UUNP clothing slider data of LE. (and it never happen,

untill new UUNP body will come as official version)

As you know we already  play SE,, so if you choose CBBE(SE) at least, body slide CBBE body show clean mesh.(actually almost no gap)  

if user find problem about some morphs slider,, they only need to correct them when reported. 

But if there will be official new UUNP clean body,, I suppose many clothings will be up-dated with the body. But  it need to be official..

so that,,  all can use same reference body.     UUNP  user may  expect it?  

A small guide to CBPC thigh physics CBBE SE

1.Run outfit studio , file , load project , load CBBE.osp , select CBBE body special and ok.

2.File, import from NIF... , you need CBBE Body SMP.nif from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29023.

3.Click on meshes select CBBE_outfit right click and set reference and delete virtual meshes and Labia_2 .

4.Click on bones and select  NPC L FrontThigh , NPC L RearThigh , NPC R FrontThigh ,NPC R RearThigh , now click on meshes and select CBBE, right click and Copy selected weights.

5.Now delete CBBE_outfit and right click CBBE, set reference and click file save project.

6.And here they are the .txts ...

CBPConfig_Thigh.txt.txt CBPCollisionConfig.txt CBPCMasterConfig.txt

Thanks,, manpan I will try..

then,,

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thank you.

I do not know if you still have intresting how to clean up UUNP gap with outfit-studio (I use LE version) and blender 2.79

about blender 2.80 how many times I export same obj as new slider data,, outfit stuido simply said,, it change verrtex count.

I do not know, but I do not believe 2.80 plug in work well,, then just use 2.79 and it work as same as before.

1.  load the UUNP special project files, in out-fit studio

2. load the special hand, and special leg  (just to export them to clean up body verts)

3  make new empty slider for UUNP body.  name as "clean"

empty.JPG.9ac1f1e1512e4143e568951e7031e4e8.JPG

4  export the empty slider, (it just export same mesh of UUNP) as obj. then to fit hand and feet, export hand and feet mesh from out-fit studio. as obj too. ( though you may need not use them,,only edit body about this case)

5 in blender import those obj,, if you need to know my setting option,, I may offer. but if you are 3dx max user, of maya etc,,

I do not know.

6 edit it in blender 2.79, then export as obj 

cleanupblender.JPG.3d8da974b8beb7a8d584be49cc925011.JPG

7 in out fit studio, activate the slider "clean" and go into  edit mode. then select UUNP mesh,, import slider data as obj (which you edit and export from blender)

8 if you did not change vertex count (you happend to merge or delete one vertex,, it never work as slider data)

if  your obj exporter  work  , out fit studio, can import obj as slider data which currently selected. 

cleanslider.JPG.97f26ff466199309abee4a440f986489.JPG

9 after confirm, new slider remove gap,,  set the slider value as 100(so uunp show no gap), then from  topmenu>slider>Set base shape.. it now reset slider value,, but apply currently used. (so UUNP now clean up)

10 if it work well, you may need not the "clean slider" any more..then delete slider.  

11 delete your import hand and feet from current project.. then only remain meshes of, original UUNP special  project files (UUNP and rabia)

save project. without change anything .. (you may better keep copy and test it)

12  after correct non-slider shape,, you need to edit all slider data,, then re-import and overwrite them.

save the prjoject,, now you can get real no gap UUNP special body (and body slider data for morphs)