CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

Yes,,,  we may need to copy and paste weright from reference new CBBE special with belly weright body in out-fit studio, then  overwrite (project or  slider set),

about each armor project..  

,at current  I hesitate to do for all current skinpy  cloth set ^^;   I often miss generate project,, file name,...  directory when I overwrite project,, I afraid it.

On 8/21/2019 at 12:50 PM, manpan22 said:
On 8/20/2019 at 9:07 PM, Vyxenne said:

Mi DefaultBBPs.xml todavía tiene una declaración activa porque CBPC no maneja los genitales masculinos, eso me lo deja a mí. Jajaja Así es como se ve:

[...]

Hasta ahora, esto ha funcionado bien para mí: tengo bolas flexibles (bueno, no lo hago, pero mis socios sí lo hacen) y todavía corro a 50-60 fps en la mayoría de las áreas, cuando uso mi configuración SMP total, mi pico de fps es alrededor de 40 y frecuentemente caigo a 15, que básicamente no se puede jugar. Espero que Papá Noel me traiga una nueva máquina i7 / DDR4 GTX1080 para que no tenga que preocuparme por cosas como esas, o al menos no tanto.

In my opinion, the problem with the FPS must also be the game engine itself because I have i7 , DDR4, gtx 1070 , 970evo NVMe M.2 , and this game runs 40-80fps outdoor 70-120fps indoor, that is, it is unstable.I have GOW4and Forza7 consume more memory than skyrim se with 473 mod and they works over 100fps.

manpan22, what translation program do you use? This is a much better translation of what I said than Google Translate offers...

...and yes, it is the Skyrim Gamebryo/Papyrus Engine that causes all the bottlenecks we are discussing- it was already obsolete before they released Skyrim LE in 2011, but they just keep squeezing it for more in order to save money.

In my dream world, Bethesda would remaster Skyrim Special Edition using a current-generation engine and scripting system that includes body and cloth physics (like most current engines do), and offer tools to quickly and easily convert mods to the new engine.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

In my dream world, Bethesda would remaster Skyrim Special Edition using a current-generation engine and scripting system that includes body and cloth physics (like most current engines do), and offer tools to quickly and easily convert mods to the new engine.

It's a nice dream, but i have a feeling Skyrim will be the last "tolerable" Elder Scrolls game. I mean, look at what they're doing to their other games. My hopes for ES6 are essentially nil. And yeah, most FPS probs on decent rigs have nothing to do with GPU, everything to do with CPU, and the engine being essentially singlethreaded (well 1,5 threads, to be precise). In addition to slow scripting itself, the AI brings even a 4GHz core to a crawl, given enough busy NPCs in an area. Also, it's not just an obsolete engine, but also a badly engineered one even back when it was hip. I recall from my oblivion-days, where i did some tests with how papyrus-scripts are actually parsed by the interpreter. And i found out that in a conditional block (IF-THEN-ELSE), papyrus would always parse the entire block, even if the IF-condition is false. So, if you wrap a long script into IF-block, assuming it will only be executed if the condition is true: Nope, nothing will be skipped. Papyrus will parse the whole script, even if the condition says there's nothing to do. As someone who understands a bit about programming languages, it boggles my mind that something like this made it into a production-environment. I can't even think of any other language, that does stuff like that.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

manpan22, what translation program do you use? This is a much better translation of what I said than Google Translate offers...

...and yes, it is the Skyrim Gamebryo/Papyrus Engine that causes all the bottlenecks we are discussing- it was already obsolete before they released Skyrim LE in 2011, but they just keep squeezing it for more in order to save money.

yeah, im using google Translate when i dont know some words . i play with gsync screen and dont like fps drops produce stuttering -60 fps

On 8/20/2019 at 8:07 PM, Vyxenne said:

My DefaultBBPs.xml still has one active declaration in it because CBPC doesn't handle male genitals- it leaves that up to me. Lol. Here is what that looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<default-bbps>
<!--
	<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\uunp-body.xml"/>
	<map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/>
	<map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>
	<map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Head.xml"/>
-->
	<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>	
<!--	
	<map shape="MaleFeet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleFeet.xml"/>
	<map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
	<map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
	<map shape="MaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHead.xml"/>
-->
</default-bbps>

So far this has worked well for me- I have floppy balls (well, I don't, but my partners do) and still run at 50-60 fps in most areas- when I use my all-SMP setup my peak fps is around 40 and I frequently drop to 15, which is basically unplayable. I'm hoping Santa Claus will bring me a new i7/DDR4 GTX1080 machine so I won't have to worry about stuff like that any more, or at least not as much.

kind folks of LL;

this got physics working for my male chars but not my futas. i'm sure the fix would be easy but i am still learning. how can i make it apply to futa chars too?

1 hour ago, rtester said:

kind folks of LL;

this got physics working for my male chars but not my futas. i'm sure the fix would be easy but i am still learning. how can i make it apply to futa chars too?

Works for me for the futas with the unp dick.

50 minutes ago, Shizof said:

That is possible if implemented. What did you have in mind?

Proc sound on event (that comes from collision).

Proc body morphs (if you use CBBE and event is for specific collision).

For science and stuff :)

Event could have internal cooldown and would need to have "location" as a parameter.

I almost confirm,, if I carfully paste CBBE (LE) belly node to CBBE(SE), there is almost no bad defomation for me. (one reason is I usually not use heavy belly shape)

As for me,, I may need not so strong  collision effect,, but after copy and paste belly node in outfitstudio,, and carrefully smooth weight with check other node weirght, 

it seems remove most of bad defomation of posing.   current my mesh belly weright  is like that.

mybellynode.JPG.8df5ed52c3694460c114584733e8f4e7.JPG

I understand,, the weight decide the CBP effect, (shake mesh) but I do not know the weright value may effect CBPC collision intensity too?

of course most important parameter should be CBPCollisionConfig.txt,  to get reasonable collision around belly. but Ithe weirght value effect too? 

anyway,, if I smooth weright around belly,, it seldom show bad defomation with many posing..at least compare original CBBE special bodys (physics body)

but I still see good belly move by CBP .   so I do not know why there is reason CBBE do not offer new mesh with belly weight as option. 

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I almost confirm,, if I carfully paste CBBE (LE) belly node to CBBE(SE), there is almost no bad defomation for me. (one reason is I usually not use heavy belly shape)

As for me,, I may need not so strong  collision effect,, but after copy and paste belly node in outfitstudio,, and carrefully smooth weight with check other node weirght, 

it seems remove most of bad defomation of posing.   current my mesh belly weright  is like that.

mybellynode.JPG.8df5ed52c3694460c114584733e8f4e7.JPG

I understand,, the weight decide the CBP effect, (shake mesh) but I do not know the weright value may effect CBPC collision intensity too?

of course most important parameter should be CBPCollisionConfig.txt,  to get reasonable collision around belly. but Ithe weirght value effect too? 

anyway,, if I smooth weright around belly,, it seldom show bad defomation with many posing..at least compare original CBBE special bodys (physics body)

but I still see good belly move by CBP .   so I do not know why there is reason CBBE do not offer new mesh with belly weight as option. 

Yeah, you're right. I found out you don't need to copy the belly bone cbbe le. In the bones tab right click Add From Skeleton... and search HDT Belly and weight manually 1396519901_OutfitStudio-CBBEBodySpecial28_08_201918_00_29.png.6adae5ad8bac5ab18a107fc340bfd6ce.png

Hey look this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28601

4 hours ago, Kokan said:

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9

i have that one, but something must be interfering or overwriting ? she stiff as a board (lol). i think i need to pare down my mod list and start over.

edit: okay, it works now. everything is beautiful (except the balls clipping through the leg sometimes)

7 hours ago, manpan22 said:

Yeah, you're right. I found out you don't need to copy the belly bone cbbe le. In the bones tab right click Add From Skeleton... and search HDT Belly and weight manually 1396519901_OutfitStudio-CBBEBodySpecial28_08_201918_00_29.png.6adae5ad8bac5ab18a107fc340bfd6ce.png

Hey look this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28601

I simply suprised ., if you up-load it? anyway for me you are first man who guide it clear with pic. so I hope to  endorse you manpan22 ^^

and I feel happy there will be official one, which offered as new CBBE option. CBBE team plan to up-load their new one.  

so there will be more and more CBBE physics cloth which can show belly move, which use same body.

13 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I simply suprised ., if you up-load it? anyway for me you are first man who guide it clear with pic. so I hope to  endorse you manpan22 ^^

and I feel happy there will be official one, which offered as new CBBE option. CBBE team plan to up-load their new one.  

so there will be more and more CBBE physics cloth which can show belly move, which use same body.

Yeah Im test the official one, and IMO , my method is easier than the official one and cause less deformation on certain poses.

• 2 weeks later...

Do CBBE user already try new 1.5.4 version?  it seems come with new hdt smp special body but still seems not have belly weight. 

So I plan re-build body with same technique.. and

I really  hope  CBBE team still try to add belly node.  and offer it near future,,  as beta version..

once see belly move with physics with posing, I can not return no belly move body.

it is not only about collision with male genital things.. it feel me more natural move and body as game character.  

I check  new SMP CBBE  body (optin file) to add belly weight,,   it  come with virtual collision meshes which cover many body parts,  and virtual ground,  

it is far  different from CBBE special body.  (they do not come with collision meshes) 

As for me, most of body physics is achived by CBPC, then I do not know clear,,  it still work with current my  config settings.  

(remove most of  discription from defaultBBPs.xml (smp setting file) to make CBPC work for female body)

Can I expect some advantage to use these clossioin cover mesh (with virtual gorund), with use CBPC ?