CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

To have the CBPC with SMP you have to edit the defaultBBPs.xml file but to have ball physics you have to use the belisario unp scholong and let only the follow line in the defaultBBPs.xml:

<map file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml" shape="MaleGenitals"/>

Still missing collision with the scholong and body but looks great on animation.

For CBPC with CBBE,  at first choose CBBE (and select special or physics when geenrate body with body-slide)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198

if you do not use SMP-hdt for cloth or hair,, you may need not any option file for SMP-hdt.

but just need some good CBPC setting files. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24313

As discribed in Sinful Post sticky,, 

if you hope to use SMP-hdt for cloth etc,, (eg physics wig hair need HDT-SMP ,,   CBPC can not manage hair or cloth physics without it tight fit body meshes)

you need to re-write  defaultBBPs.xml ., then force SMP ignore Body, but SMP work for hair and clothes.

Then remove all discription, between <default-bbps> tags from the xml file, like this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<default-bbps>
</default-bbps>

And force SKSE to load  SMP related dll first ..  so we need to rename  SKSE/cbp.dll as "zcbp.dll"

or If you have installed Engine-fix, then set preload txt fileas about SMP (it may be complex for some, so I recommend just rename cbp.dll  to zcbp.dll )

As option,  to get genital ball floppy wth SMP hdt,   you can add  discription ,though  I have not tested it.. then I do not know how it work effectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For SMP-hdt with CBBE bdoy, choose CBBE smp

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29023/

about recent versions, "CBBE special"  and CBBE SMP   are separated as different mod. (mod page in nexus)  and they use different meshes

new CBBE SMP need  custom rig too.

then some tutrorial or discriptions may confuse  or not work for CBBE SMP body. (if you use CBPC)

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

For CBPC with CBBE,  at first choose CBBE (and select special or physics when geenrate body with body-slide)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198

if you do not use SMP-hdt for cloth or hair,, you may need not any option file for SMP-hdt.

but just need some good CBPC setting files. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24313

As discribed in Sinful Post sticky,, 

if you hope to use SMP-hdt for cloth etc,, (eg physics wig hair need HDT-SMP ,,   CBPC can not manage hair or cloth physics without it tight fit body meshes)

you need to re-write  defaultBBPs.xml ., then force SMP ignore Body, but SMP work for hair and clothes.

Then remove all discription, between <default-bbps> tags from the xml file, like this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<default-bbps>
</default-bbps>

And force SKSE to load  SMP related dll first ..  so we need to rename  SKSE/cbp.dll as "zcbp.dll"

or If you have installed Engine-fix, then set preload txt fileas about SMP (it may be complex for some, so I recommend just rename cbp.dll  to zcbp.dll )

As option,  to get genital ball floppy wth SMP hdt,   you can add  discription ,though  I have not tested it.. then I do not know how it work effectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For SMP-hdt with CBBE bdoy, choose CBBE smp

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29023/

about recent versions, "CBBE special"  and CBBE SMP   are separated as different mod. (mod page in nexus)  and they use different meshes

new CBBE SMP need  custom rig too.

then some tutrorial or discriptions may confuse  or not work for CBBE SMP body. (if you use CBPC)

Yes CBBE SMP Body + CBPC destroy your fps to 0 , i test that

19 minutes ago, manpan22 said:

Yes CBBE SMP Body + CBPC destroy your fps to 0 , i test that

ivy power  ?… i5 3470 with GTX 1070/ 8Gb DDR3 no SSD.

Calf physics CBBE CBPC       

to do this you have to do the same as with  thighs but you have to download this body;             https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=acro4299&logNo=221566278241&parentCategoryNo=&categoryNo=58&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=true&from=search  

and copy bones NPC L RearCalf [LrClf] NPC R RearCalf [RrClf]      from          SE 3BBBody Fantasy.nif and here are the .CBPCMasterConfig.txtCBPCollisionConfig.txtCBPConfig_Calf.txtCBPConfig_Thigh.txttxt

20 minutes ago, Kokan said:

ivy power  ?… i5 3470 with GTX 1070/ 8Gb DDR3 no SSD.

but you are using uunp , what I say the new CBBE SMP body with ground body collisions , i think its a skeleton problem.This is written on the official website:

Not compatible with CBP(C). To use HDT SMP (for outfits and hair) and CBP(C) (for the body) at once, remove this mod and use the "CBBE Body Physics"

8 hours ago, manpan22 said:

but you are using uunp , what I say the new CBBE SMP body with ground body collisions , i think its a skeleton problem.This is written on the official website:

Not compatible with CBP(C). To use HDT SMP (for outfits and hair) and CBP(C) (for the body) at once, remove this mod and use the "CBBE Body Physics"

He can write whatever he wants...  ?

On 9/29/2019 at 2:47 AM, manpan22 said:

A small guide to CBPC thigh physics CBBE SE

1.Run outfit studio , file , load project , load CBBE.osp , select CBBE body special and ok.

2.File, import from NIF... , you need CBBE Body SMP.nif from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29023.

3.Click on meshes select CBBE_outfit right click and set reference and delete virtual meshes and Labia_2 .

4.Click on bones and select  NPC L FrontThigh , NPC L RearThigh , NPC R FrontThigh ,NPC R RearThigh , now click on meshes and select CBBE, right click and Copy selected weights.

5.Now delete CBBE_outfit and right click CBBE, set reference and click file save project.

6.And here they are the .txts ...

CBPConfig_Thigh.txt.txt 224 B · 24 downloads CBPCollisionConfig.txt 4.02 kB · 26 downloads CBPCMasterConfig.txt 2.72 kB · 25 downloads

Will this work with Sinful CBPC?  If so what should be edited to make it work.  The configs have a slight difference between the two.  Do I simply need to create additional txt entries, CBPCConfig_1d.txt and CBPConfig_2d.txt with thigh entries to function correctly under SKSE / Plugins folder?  Or is there more to it in order to get them to show up in mcm?

Shinful CBPC  offer perset system,to modify "CBPconfig. txt"   but  it never touch or change  another  files (offered with CBPC)

So you can adjust , change save CBPconfig.txt as same as before, though it never change thigh or cuff physics,,

manpan 22 have offered,  

CBPConfig_Thigh.txt or CBPConfig_Calf,  are  new one for me.. so it work for specific part node ?

I know, we can set different " CBPCollisionConfig_Racename "  etc,, for each Race body, but I do not know how CBPConfig_Thigh.txt may work..

so it can adjust Thigh parts CBPC  addtionary?   

Then If new CBBE SMP body,  need customized rig , or need to edit mesh which added for new CBBE SMP mesh),

it never means, it work as same as before.

Of course I think there will be one,  who edit CBBE SMP body as they like,,or they may find good setting files , new CBBE SMP body work with CBPC.

but I have not seen them,, and editted CBBE mesh can not be up-loaded without permission if you edit CBBE SMP mesh. 

so for basic user, may better just use CBBE physics or CBBE special body not come from "CBBE SMP " mod.

And CBPC author may not help if you get trouble about new CBBE SMP body. as same as CBBE never support about CBPC for their new SMP body.

but both  have confrimed,, CBPC work with  "CBBE special " and " CBBE physics"  without problems.  (then most of guide have  disribed how to play CBPC for

these body, not for new CBPC SMP body, and new custom rig which need to overwrite for XPMSSE.

Though I do not know,, if there is modder who  already move New CBBE SMP body by  CBPC  , and if it need not use CBBE SMP offered rig,, but just need to change

setting files etc.. 

if someone say,, "I  use CBPC for  new SMP CBBE body physics, ,  please show your setting files. with your used rig name. and what you editted about mesh.

( used XPMSE as same as before,, or USE new SMP CBBE rig for CBPC,  which may add some new nodes , or you remove some weight etc etc)

I  hope to test how new 3 breast and anal bone work with CBPC.  (yes I may hope to see anus open with collision, and, may hope to see more sophysticated jiggle for breast,  if it can be achieved by 3 breast weight and node)

the CBBE SMP body (with rigs, and virtual collision meshes) are  new commer. which officially offered from CBBE team.  but they made it for SMP work as they like.

so not suppose CBPC work for it. 

5 hours ago, DAZEros said:

Will this work with Sinful CBPC?  If so what should be edited to make it work.  The configs have a slight difference between the two.  Do I simply need to create additional txt entries, CBPCConfig_1d.txt and CBPConfig_2d.txt with thigh entries to function correctly under SKSE / Plugins folder?  Or is there more to it in order to get them to show up in mcm?

No , thigh and calf are independent need to tweak manualli .txt not showing in Sinful CBPC

Ah manpan thanks, I could find these are dscribed in Masterconfig.txt (sorry I am too lazy to check all) it seems clear discribed

how to add new CBPConfig*****.txt for new parts.

so you add new CBPConfig*****.txt for Thigh and (cuffs) , with change ConfigMap in masterdonfig.txt ?  

I may download and learn  from your offered ones.. (thanks)

(of course I  need to  paste those weight from new SMP body to physics (or special ) CBBE body, to get it work in game)

I hope  if I can ecit  to get "anus" open with SOS collision,  but  I may need to set weight for Anus area for node? I do not clear remember, current CBBE body

alrady offer those node weight,,,

##############################################################################
# Configuration Map for Bouncy Nodes
#
# You can add bounce to any node with this map and set the bounce configuration in a CBPConfig*****.txt file
#
# Affected nodes in CBPCollisionConfig files must be defined here first too.
#
[ConfigMap]                   
NPC L Breast=Breast
NPC R Breast=Breast

If it work well,, I may ask sinful author,, if there is chance  to add new record to  edit CBPConfig_Thighn or CBPConig_Anus in game with Sinful offered parameters

without open text or xml editor,,, .?

====

there seems miss undersanding,, we  are talking as separate things about New CBBE SMP body,, (manpan , me and  a few CBBE with CBPC user) and CBBE special, CBBE physics body... 

we already see CBBE special (or  physics) + custom weight added version for Belly node, work well.  so ,CBPC for CBBE shape body physics, but still need to use HDT SMP for cloth and hair physics.

the new CBBE SMP body is different things.  (which come as new mod ,  few days before and up-loaded in nexus)  ,, untill it come, there are almost no difference how  to use CBBE body,, with CBPC or  Hdt- SMP.. (we just need to change hdt setting files to ignore body .

But  user who say CBBE work with CBPC ,, only mention about CBBE special (or added weight for belly etc), and we had called  CBBE special or CBBE physics body,  as CBBE smp body too.

because it came with option files for HDT-smp. too..  but not they are clear separated I think. (though maybe he could edit it work for CBPC 

if he know well,, but for those who can edit settings, and mesh  as free,, they may not  need to ask here, or nexus ,will new SMP CBBE work or not? )  My answer is NO. 

9 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Ah manpan thanks, I could find these are dscribed in Masterconfig.txt (sorry I am too lazy to check all) it seems clear discribed

how to add new CBPConfig*****.txt for new parts.

so you add new CBPConfig*****.txt for Thigh and (cuffs) , with change ConfigMap in masterdonfig.txt ?  

I may download and learn  from your offered ones.. (thanks)

(of course I  need to  paste those weight from new SMP body to physics (or special ) CBBE body, to get it work in game)

I hope  if I can ecit  to get "anus" open with SOS collision,  but  I may need to set weight for Anus area for node? I do not clear remember, current CBBE body

alrady offer those node weight,,,

# Configuration Map for Bouncy Nodes
#
# You can add bounce to any node with this map and set the bounce configuration in a CBPConfig*****.txt file
#
# Affected nodes in CBPCollisionConfig files must be defined here first too.
#
[ConfigMap]                   
NPC L Breast=Breast
NPC R Breast=Breast

You're welcome, I would need a body that contains bones from the anus and I think you just have to put the collisions

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Shinful CBPC  offer perset system,to modify "CBPconfig. txt"   but  it never touch or change  another  files (offered with CBPC)

So you can adjust , change save CBPconfig.txt as same as before, though it never change thigh or cuff physics,,

manpan 22 have offered,  

CBPConfig_Thigh.txt or CBPConfig_Calf,  are  new one for me.. so it work for specific part node ?

I know, we can set different " CBPCollisionConfig_Racename "  etc,, for each Race body, but I do not know how CBPConfig_Thigh.txt may work..

so it can adjust Thigh parts CBPC  addtionary?   

Then If new CBBE SMP body,  need customized rig , or need to edit mesh which added for new CBBE SMP mesh),

it never means, it work as same as before.

Of course I think there will be one,  who edit CBBE SMP body as they like,,or they may find good setting files , new CBBE SMP body work with CBPC.

but I have not seen them,, and editted CBBE mesh can not be up-loaded without permission if you edit CBBE SMP mesh. 

so for basic user, may better just use CBBE physics or CBBE special body not come from "CBBE SMP " mod.

And CBPC author may not help if you get trouble about new CBBE SMP body. as same as CBBE never support about CBPC for their new SMP body.

but both  have confrimed,, CBPC work with  "CBBE special " and " CBBE physics"  without problems.  (then most of guide have  disribed how to play CBPC for

these body, not for new CBPC SMP body, and new custom rig which need to overwrite for XPMSSE.

Though I do not know,, if there is modder who  already move New CBBE SMP body by  CBPC  , and if it need not use CBBE SMP offered rig,, but just need to change

setting files etc.. 

if someone say,, "I  use CBPC for  new SMP CBBE body physics, ,  please show your setting files. with your used rig name. and what you editted about mesh.

( used XPMSE as same as before,, or USE new SMP CBBE rig for CBPC,  which may add some new nodes , or you remove some weight etc etc)

I  hope to test how new 3 breast and anal bone work with CBPC.  (yes I may hope to see anus open with collision, and, may hope to see more sophysticated jiggle for breast,  if it can be achieved by 3 breast weight and node)

the CBBE SMP body (with rigs, and virtual collision meshes) are  new commer. which officially offered from CBBE team.  but they made it for SMP work as they like.

so not suppose CBPC work for it. 

I’m realizing it’s pointless to use the new CBBE SMP+CBPC because new CBBE SMP Body has full collisions and dont need CBPC make no sense

34 minutes ago, manpan22 said:

I’m realizing it’s pointless to use the new CBBE SMP+CBPC because new CBBE SMP Body has full collisions and dont need CBPC make no sense

Yes I know  it  ,^^   (you realize,, at least for me and manpan test,, it seems at current useless ,, )

so why we sitll use CBPC with CBBE (physcis, ro cusotmized one), I think,, CBPC offer more stable and not cause heavy lag etc,,

with many NPC  , and CBPC is more simple to discribe settings.   Though there may be best tuning way for full smp,, but unfortuanetly my PC may not work with

Full SMP without lost FSP. 

Then about your new CBPconfig_Blurblurblur.txt,, I suppose if you can add those in default CBPconfig.txt,, but you choose to make new one?

I understand,, you avoid not to edit default CBPconfig,, but if use sinful preset  system,, maybe we need to discribe them in CBPconfig.. then ask it to sinful author.

Do you  think, it work if I copy and paste your new CBP setting files for Thing, and Cuffs in CBPconfig.txt ? 

Though I do not know,, sinful will offer way to add new config.txt  to edit in MCM .. (I think  if add column may not so difficult,, if you only use CBPconfig. in script)

10 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Luego, sobre su nuevo CBPconfig_Blurblurblur.txt, supongo que si puede agregarlos en el CBPconfig.txt predeterminado, ¿pero elige hacer uno nuevo?

Entiendo, evitas no editar CBPconfig predeterminado, pero si usas un sistema preestablecido pecaminoso, tal vez debamos describirlos en CBPconfig ... luego pídelo al autor pecaminoso.

¿Crees que funciona si copio y pego tus nuevos archivos de configuración de CBP para Thing y Cuffs en CBPconfig.txt? 

Aunque no lo sé, pecaminoso ofrecerá la forma de agregar un nuevo config.txt para editar en MCM ... (Creo que si agregar columna no es tan difícil, si solo usa CBPconfig. En el script)

No, i try to do this  and settings not showing on Sinful MCM

10 minutes ago, Eu4orick said:

Which do you think if you've done some testing of both, which 3 boned cbbe se has the better weights? Naver 3bbb whatevs vs Cbbe smp full nexus.

Better weights in my opinion 3bbb , but Cbbe smp full has VirtualBreast for collisions

manpan22,, I asked Shizof in nexus , he confirmed, we may need not add new CBPconfig_XXX file , if we do not like it.

we can use CBPconfig.txt  , to add those node names, and parameter values as same as other nodes (which already discribed,,) in the CBPconfig.txt

(I just imagine,, maybe for sinful,, using same CBPconfig.txt  seems more easy to add new user-custom ones , but after all, it not change any performance, 

so for test ,, keep  CBPconfig_manpan.txt as different , seems more clear.. and not change default ones)

=======

then of course,, even though we add new node name,, Current sinful can not read those, and can not add them In MCM,

then when modify in MCM, then save CBPconfig,  it overwrite those user add node paramdters.. 

so at current  it is request future for Sinful.. I suppose  keep one setting file make it more easy, to sinful author up-date it,,or Sinful will need to save

and load all user custom CBPconfig file .and keep them as preset,, it seems more complex..

13 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

manpan22,, I asked Shizof in nexus , he confirmed, we may need not add new CBPconfig_XXX file , if we do not like it.

we can use CBPconfig.txt  , to add those node names, and parameter values as same as other nodes (which already discribed,,) in the CBPconfig.txt

(I just imagine,, maybe for sinful,, using same CBPconfig.txt  seems more easy to add new user-custom ones , but after all, it not change any performance, 

so for test ,, keep  CBPconfig_manpan.txt as different , seems more clear.. and not change default ones)

=======

then of course,, even though we add new node name,, Current sinful can not read those, and can not add them In MCM,

then when modify in MCM, then save CBPconfig,  it overwrite those user add node paramdters.. 

so at current  it is request future for Sinful.. I suppose  keep one setting file make it more easy, to sinful author up-date it,,or Sinful will need to save

and load all user custom CBPconfig file .and keep them as preset,, it seems more complex..

It would be fine, for that same reason it is why I put the separate .txt files and also to serve as a reference , because I use sinful and I realized that I was rewriting my CBPconfig.txt