CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

On 9/29/2019 at 4:47 AM, manpan22 said:

A small guide to CBPC thigh physics CBBE SE

1.Run outfit studio , file , load project , load CBBE.osp , select CBBE body special and ok.

2.File, import from NIF... , you need CBBE Body SMP.nif from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29023.

3.Click on meshes select CBBE_outfit right click and set reference and delete virtual meshes and Labia_2 .

4.Click on bones and select  NPC L FrontThigh , NPC L RearThigh , NPC R FrontThigh ,NPC R RearThigh , now click on meshes and select CBBE, right click and Copy selected weights.

5.Now delete CBBE_outfit and right click CBBE, set reference and click file save project.

6.And here they are the .txts ...

CBPConfig_Thigh.txt.txt 224 B · 8 downloads CBPCollisionConfig.txt 4.02 kB · 9 downloads CBPCMasterConfig.txt 2.72 kB · 9 downloads

So I have to clear this up for myself since I'm a little slow when it comes to this. If I want thigh physics to work I need too....

Download cbbe smp body

Then follow your guide

Then put those files in the cbpc folder

Is that right?

1 hour ago, IGotBored said:

Así que tengo que aclarar esto por mí mismo, ya que soy un poco lento cuando se trata de esto. Si quiero que la física del muslo funcione también necesito ...

Descargar cbbe smp body

Entonces sigue a tu guía

Luego ponga esos archivos en la carpeta cbpc

¿Está bien?

Yes , you need the smp body only for copy thigh bones , and the cbpc config files its only a reference , if copy paste you can have wrong collisions for breast its made for my BS preset.

(sorry, I up-loaded some non related things about CBPC, ) Then I return topic about CBPC. 

Then what is logical steps,, to make parts of machine, (eg machine penis)  which may touch (or stick) body as collision target?

Eg,,  can we set every static mesh , as collision target, (so they do not shake,, but make vagina open as same as SOS part?

or to set mesh as collision target, we need node and bone for the mesh ?  or we only need to discribe the mesh node name (or vertex groups) for the machine penis?

What I hope to do is,, make parts of  Estruns machine, or some zaz machine or anim object,, (stick etc)  set as collision targets, like SOS gen for NPC body. 

I know, if I play VR version, CBPC alraedy offer controller , (magical wind?) , but I just hope to see,, collision work with sexlab anim object. (or any animation 

which use mesh to play with NPC (PC)... I see there are a few animation, PC use stick and insert it to NPC body parts.  so I hope to make the sctick as collision target,

what steps may I need? 

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

(sorry, I up-loaded some non related things about CBPC, ) Then I return topic about CBPC. 

Then what is logical steps,, to make parts of machine, (eg machine penis)  which may touch (or stick) body as collision target?

Eg,,  can we set every static mesh , as collision target, (so they do not shake,, but make vagina open as same as SOS part?

or to set mesh as collision target, we need node and bone for the mesh ?  or we only need to discribe the mesh node name (or vertex groups) for the machine penis?

What I hope to do is,, make parts of  Estruns machine, or some zaz machine or anim object,, (stick etc)  set as collision targets, like SOS gen for NPC body. 

I know, if I play VR version, CBPC alraedy offer controller , (magical wind?) , but I just hope to see,, collision work with sexlab anim object. (or any animation 

which use mesh to play with NPC (PC)... I see there are a few animation, PC use stick and insert it to NPC body parts.  so I hope to make the sctick as collision target,

what steps may I need? 

Great idea !

I can not undersatnd clear "Hot water" means, but if you means the mesh size or postion of those sex machine, yes, it is problem

but I usually use poser hot key (plus) to controll actor position.. so if size is OK,, usually I can adjust and see it (though it is not best,

but I often adjust position, if I really hope to enjoy as realistic ,,,or my PC sez with air.

4 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Cute as fuck!

But... that's not happening on my setup. :C What body / schlong / physics setup are you running?

UUNP, Schlongs of Skyrim SE Full, B3lisario UNP, ERF  High Poly, Evil's Horse Penis 2 UUNP, HDT-SMP, CBPC.....

Just now, Kokan said:

UUNP, Schlongs of Skyrim SE Full, B3lisario UNP, ERF  High Poly, Evil's Horse Penis 2 UUNP, HDT-SMP, CBPC.....

Oh. >< I'm using the CBBE Special body, and I don't have HDT-SMP. I wasn't able to navigate the chinese site where you need to download it, so I gave up.

How does HDT-SMP work alongside CBPC? I was under the impression that they were mutually exclusive.

9 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Oh. >< I'm using the CBBE Special body, and I don't have HDT-SMP. I wasn't able to navigate the chinese site where you need to download it, so I gave up.

How does HDT-SMP work alongside CBPC? I was under the impression that they were mutually exclusive.

As you can see it works great, they complement each other.

I believe that it works well with CBBE. I use skyrim CBBE followers along with UUNP.

Just now, Kokan said:

As you can see it works great, they complement each other.

I just checked the conversion tracking topic again, and found HDT-SMP, so I'm going to install this stuff (as well as the CBBE SMP body) and see how it goes. :3 I expect I will struggle with giving the thighs collision, though... even that simple looking guide up at the top of this page looks confusing to me. x.x

17 minutes ago, shar181 said:

After I installed SMP/CBBE SMP, my girl's boobs pancaked a bit. Is that normal, or is there something I need to adjust?

yes, it is normal, weight and gravity  

28 minutes ago, Kokan said:

yes, it is normal, weight and gravity  

How might I go about adjusting that? I think its causing some misalignment with the particle effects from MME. :x

Edit: I still don't have ball-physics during sex scenes. x.x I guess I'm still missing something.

1 minute ago, shar181 said:

The boobs in that clip don't seem to be pancaking at all. xD

they are not, the breasts fall slightly but they are not pancakes

Just now, Kokan said:

they are not, the breasts fall slightly but they are not pancakes

I edited it into a prior comment, so you may not have seen it... installing SMP and related stuff didn't give me ball physics during sex. Or maybe even outside of sex; it's hard to tell. :x

I feel like I'm missing something very important in this whole process.

9 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I edited it into a prior comment, so you may not have seen it... installing SMP and related stuff didn't give me ball physics during sex. Or maybe even outside of sex; it's hard to tell. :x

I feel like I'm missing something very important in this whole process.

Accessories: Schlongs of Skyrim SE  HDT-SMP

15 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I have that installed already. ^^; Nabbed it when I was installing the rest of the SMP files.

Could this be because I'm using CBBE, rather than UUNP?

Maybe?