4 minutes ago, walkin said:

Alright, were good to go. I seen you ask for them or something similar to them on another thread. Don't know if theyre the exact ones you were asking about, but theyre not bad themselves. I think its time for a ice cold beer. Lol. Have a good one!

I've been having a cold beer since long time ago xD it's not even cold anymore now that u mentioned it.

And no those weren't the exact thing I'm looking for, but those will do.

Thanks thanks thanks by the way... hope u have a wonderful day

25 minutes ago, TEMMIS said:

i was having the bug with thrax action poses and fixed it. but when i loaded the game up again, the startup menu wasn't going away. it didn't say error or anything and the home button didn't do anything. here is a screenshot

bug.jpg

If it worked before you edited the Thrax patch, then disable Thrax and see if it loads up okay. Then go from there.

2 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Not sure If this is the right place to ask but I just start use AAF for the first time. How do I disable F11 hotkey? I have F11 bind to steam capture screenshot button and everytime I take a screenshot it trigger AAF animation scene.

In the AAF configuration file, change the key assignment at your convenience.

Spoiler

aafs.png

On 4/28/2019 at 2:24 AM, TEMMIS said:

i was having the bug with thrax action poses and fixed it. but when i loaded the game up again, the startup menu wasn't going away. it didn't say error or anything and the home button didn't do anything. here is a screenshot

bug.jpg

Try making sure you have not installed multiple versions of atomic lust or aaf. Just have the latest version of each and the themes. Its a looping error with a previously installed version of one of these... not sure which :D

Hello

I have installed Creation Club Dogs, however AAF recognizes them as humans instead of creatures and subsequenty plays human animations. Can anyone tell me which files must I modify to get AAF to recognize them properly?

Thanks

On 4/29/2019 at 1:07 AM, jsstuffs said:

Try making sure you have not installed multiple versions of atomic lust or aaf. Just have the latest version of each and the themes. Its a looping error with a previously installed version of one of these... not sure which :D

and how would i do that? sorry for a late response :)

Hey guys

dunno if this has been answered before..  If I use the aaf wigdet and press "right" for next step it does nothing. if I have no actor selected it shows me that I have to select at least one, so the problem isnt that im pressing the wrong key xD

(sorry if my english is a bit bad, its not my first language)

2 hours ago, FluffyFlomS said:

Hey guys

dunno if this has been answered before..  If I use the aaf wigdet and press "right" for next step it does nothing. if I have no actor selected it shows me that I have to select at least one, so the problem isnt that im pressing the wrong key xD

(sorry if my english is a bit bad, its not my first language)

PageDown key to Select Actor.

RightArrow key to select and play Animation.

3 minutes ago, FluffyFlomS said:

Thats exatly what Im doing but rightarrow does nothing if I have an actor selected.

Are you selecting more than 1 actor. You have to select yourself as well. If you only select 1 actor, maybe it doesn't do anything cause you don't have any masturbation animations (1 actor). Other than that don't know.

7 minutes ago, FluffyFlomS said:

Thats exatly what Im doing but rightarrow does nothing if I have an actor selected.

press arrow key twice after selecting animation. to play animation, it takes two to tango.

if not try Debug Mode:

Open Data/AAF/AAF_settings.ini with a text editor like Notepad++ or  Notepad.

Change the value attribute next to debug_on from false to true like this:

[DEBUG MODES] debug_on

save it and then go in game Now there's a  little Debug message box in the top left corner telling you what AAF is doing.

Hello, im having this problem with a vanilla save i dl'd with most of the main quest completed. And i have the following aaf related mods (in the same order as they are loaded (they are not toguether in the load but they are in this order)):

Aaf.esm

Aaf_vannilafudge.esp

Aafmorningsexwithlover.esp

Rsee_vol3_karma.esp

Aaf_prostitution.esp

Aff_violate. Esp

Aaf seu. Esp

And my problem is that i am in a settlment minding my business managing itens or wtv and npc come and start randomly fucking with me sometimes sending me in a infinite loadscreen when it happens while o use esp Explorer. And i cant figure it out what os causing this. I disabled vanillafudge sex as reward in mcm but still cant stop it.... Even the goddamn dogmeat fucked me already when i ran to a empty settlment with him as a follower

11 hours ago, Helliminator said:

Hello, im having this problem with a vanilla save i dl'd with most of the main quest completed. And i have the following aaf related mods (in the same order as they are loaded (they are not toguether in the load but they are in this order)):

Aaf.esm

Aaf_vannilafudge.esp

Aafmorningsexwithlover.esp

Rsee_vol3_karma.esp

Aaf_prostitution.esp

Aff_violate. Esp

Aaf seu. Esp

And my problem is that i am in a settlment minding my business managing itens or wtv and npc come and start randomly fucking with me sometimes sending me in a infinite loadscreen when it happens while o use esp Explorer. And i cant figure it out what os causing this. I disabled vanillafudge sex as reward in mcm but still cant stop it.... Even the goddamn dogmeat fucked me already when i ran to a empty settlment with him as a follower

Most problems caused by mods is that they have not been installed in the correct order designated by the mod author.

Try disabling AAF_vannilafudge.esp in your mod manager rather then in the MCM, then try in game. If that still dose not work Re-enable AAF_vannilafudge.esp and you could try doing what I suggested in the post above yours and try this to see what going with AAF:

[DEBUG MODES] debug_on

save it and then go in game Now there's a  little Debug message box in the top left corner telling you what AAF is doing.

please do report back with your findings. ?

19 hours ago, FluffyFlomS said:

delete - \F4SE\plugins\AAF_game_started_(AAF creation data) . After invalidation again AAF, the bug of the game will go away аnd return control.

3 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Most problems caused by mods is that they have not been installed in the correct order designated by the mod author.

Try disabling AAF_vannilafudge.esp in your mod manager rather then in the MCM, then try in game. If that still dose not work Re-enable AAF_vannilafudge.esp and you could try doing what I suggested in the post above yours and try this to see what going with AAF:

[DEBUG MODES] debug_on

please do report back with your findings. ?

thanks for the reply... it was almost 5am when i posted this... now im gonna try not disbabling anything but trying with my own save straight outta vault 111 and im comming here to post results because one of my guesses its opening a save where there were done many previous quests and the game is collecting sex rewards by it self... if i do a couple quests on this save and do not get "non-consencially fucked" then theres nothing wrong with the load order but the save itself... but if that continues i will try this fix... because vannillafudge its not the funniest... the funniest is prostitution to pimp my followers and win many caps without cheating or doing none and violation to teach those raiders a lesson

13 minutes ago, TEMMIS said:

still not sure how to do this

If text remains on the screen when AAF is loading 9 times out of 10 a mod was not installed correctly. Try doing a fresh install with the fix you made and Enable Debug mod in AAF and see what happens.